Day 17

.......
..........
............

"How much is that?"
"Twenty four"
The man raised a brow at the boy's unaffected expression while he was counting.
"Guess this really isn't working"
The man had an unsatisfied look while he started pulling out thumb pins that he had been piercing into the boy's skin "come to think of it you haven't cut for a last two days..this beautiful skin.." He slid his fingers over the half healed cut marks on Nathan's skin which caused the expressionless boy to flinch a little.
"Remember when i used to watch you write in that diary of yours..with your own blood...it was really hot.." The man smirked and leaned down kissing over the cut marks on the boy's thighs.
The boy squeezed in his thighs a bit, he was in black shorts with a white button up shirt, though the man probably had taken his pants off to pierce down pins earlier.
"I really like you, you know... Something about you drives me crazy and it's not just that you're blonde..but that craziness... That craziness of yours..when i watched it upclose when you captivated me...i got to see it upclose...." He spoke with a crazy smile and wide eyes.
"What do you mean...?" Nathan mumbled.
"A person like me who has captivated many people before.. Didn't it come to you that after all that experience i atleast know how to get out of it myself?" The man chuckled.
"You mean...you could've escaped anyt..." Nathan's eyes widened "why..?"
"I told you....i wanted to see you upclose" the man reached down and rubbed his cheek against the boy's wounded thigh "there's something about you i can't resist after i saw that face of yours...you're.. You're the perfect mommy..." The man whispered kissing at the cuts gently brushing his lips back and forth.
"You said no sexual harassment" Nathan raised his head off the desk to look down at the man.
"Yeah but i tried burning you, electrocuting you, cooling you..i even tried needles and pins since last night.." The man shrugged.
"So you really can't torture without that huh..gutless" nathan taunted.
"What can i do..torture's not much of my thing..i like romantic things like beautiful body painted in red and stuff.." The man spoke thoughtfully.
"And that's romantic.. Sure" Nathan rolled his eyes.
"But moreover you seem to have experience with endurance boy..even with electrocution.." The man smirked and Nathan's eyes widened "won't you share your experience with me?"

"I'm so sorry ma'am.."
The nurse kept on apologizing to the worrying girl who sat rubbing her temples.
"But i told you to look over her while i go to bathroom.."
"She was asleep so i just... Went out for a little but when i came back she wasn't on her bed..I'm so sorry"
The other guards were told to search around the hospital for Aileen but none seemed to find the woman.
"What should i do.." Amber was getting too stressed, nathan was missing for almost two days now and now Aileen disappeared in thin air too..on top of that she was injured as well.

"Hey girl wanna take a ride with us?"
A biker along with his friend pumped the horns hard stopping by the lady who was walking limp on the side ways dressed in a long lab coat with a bandage around her head too and her beautiful hair resting onto her sides looking uncombed yet a bit stylish.
The woman didn't responded and kept dragging herself forth when one of the guys touched her arm and she ended up throwing him off bike to the man's surprise and stepped on his crotch hard till the man wobbled around before taking his bike and fleeing with it right in front of him and his friend.

"You remember your deal right..if by the end of day i don't beg you..then you'll chop your fingers down" Nathan sighed.
"Aren't you hungry i haven't fed you since yesterday" The man chewed on pizza that he went out earlier and bought back.
"Oh i am hungry ofc can't you hear my stomach.. but if you plan to starve me..you're seriously using cheap tricks of torture, guess all you know is to kill.. You should learn from Aileen..she's particularly expert in it you know.." Nathan had been enduring all sorts of torture since last night from getting electrocuted to being peed over to getting his hands in hot and cold buckets, having pins in his body or his feet burnt by hot iron. He did scream and naturally tear up during it but never once he told the man to stop or beg for anything like mercy.
"What are you a masochist?" the man munched onto the pizza right infront of the boy.
"Don't put me in same disgusting category as yours" Nathan mumbled.
"About that woman..you don't call her mom or maa too often..atleast not when you two are at home"
"Yeah because she is not actually my mother" Nathan's response didn't surprise the man much considering he guessed as much.
"Why did you two come here of all places...was i your target to begin with" the man smirked having something sorted up in his mind "you seduced me for targeting me"
"You're wrong about that pervert...i have never seduced you or anyone..but i suppose all pedophiles think that way huh..."
"What are you talking about boy...we might have an age difference but you're an adult..sheesh"
"Well you will loose and then I'll keep your chopped fingers as a momento..." Nathan smirked though the man placed the pizza slice aside with a serious look and got to the end of table untying one of the boy's legs and tying it back against his thigh, then the same frog tie with the other leg.
"Um..what are you doing.." Nathan gulped at the sudden change of position of his legs.
"I was stern that i can just do with torture.. But how about love..i can make do with that too" the man smirked and pulled out a big knife that was sheathed on a leather strap around his waist and slid the cold metal over the boys chest till his nubs perked up through the shirt.
"You said no s..!" He covered Nathan's mouth immediately with his hand.
"Shut up boy..that doesn't matter anymore" the man smirked and used the knife to pop each button till he exposed the boy's bare chest. The boy tried to shout against the man's hand with a muffled voice though the man paid him no heed and leaned in licking one of rose buds before sucking and biting it.
The boy struggled pulling at the ropes around his wrists, he was struggling more than he did in the prior torturing.
"Heh so you don't mind being treated in humanely but by treating with love.....or is it something else..?" The man moved his hand off the boy's mouth.
"Don't joke with me!" The boy yelled with anger filled eyes soon as he got his mouth free.
"Heh...do you hate it that much? Is it because I'm a guy or is it because you hate being touched generally?" The man pinches the boy's nip twisting and playing with it between fingers causing his body to react unwantedly.
The man showed no mercy and kissed all the way down the boy's rib cage to hip bone.
"Stop.."
"Are you begging..?"
The man's question made the boy silent for a moment so the man carried on zipped down his own pants rubbing in against the boy with his boxers on. The boy under him didn't seem well at all, he started shivering badly.
"Seriously I've barely started touching.. " the man seemed unimpressed though the boy's fearful expression made him way too excited, he poked hard against the boy down there "you know you can beg me to stop..why don't you?"
Though the boy's eyes seemed lifeless, the shine in his eyes seemed quite non existent and even when his body was responsive.. He didn't seem to be listening at all.

"Listen, you must listen to your uncle he loves you so much"
"Ungrateful child, lying about a man who raised him alone after his parents and siblings died because of a bad luck child like him"
"Everyone around you just dies"
"Bad luck child"
"Uncle loves you"
"Uncle loves you"
"You are loved"
"Stay away"
"Hey I'm Emily"

The boy suddenly started screaming and going crazy over the table totally throwing the man off himself and going into an panic attack.
"Oye!" The man didn't understood the situation at all but for once he had to quieten the loud kid going all mind broke. He had no choice but to get on top of boy and tackle him ,pinning him in once place and tucking a cloth in the boy's mouth.
"You're crazy!" The man held the boy down pretty firmly during the attack till he eventually passed out on the table "what the..."
The man got off the boy once he was out and looked at his boxers which were a bit wet "did i get too excited?" But then he saw the table all wet along with Nathan's shorts "what the.. He wet himself, he should've told me if he wanted to pee..mayn even my boxers are messed" He sighed "might as well go take a bath"
He said taking off his clothes and walking away from the plastic room when someone hits him hard from behind and the man drops forth though only half unconscious so he turned a little and saw the attacker, the attacker then raised the bat again and knocked the man out this time for sure.

2015- June 6th