Day 9

------------He was kind to me-----------------

The two women awfully getting along was quite surprising scenario for the others. It might not be weird if it was Aileen but the girls knew Amber better... For her to get along with someone was quite the rare sight.
"Yes that much is fine"
"Now?"
"Stir"
"Oh"
Amber and Aileen, though it was predicted by the gossiping girls that they might not get along very well since Amber seemed to hate Aileen the first day they met but somehow it was proving out to be wrong.
"Did something happen the day you two went home together?"
Finally a girl took the courage to ask what everyone probably wanted to know.
"Not really" Amber replied abruptly "wait not like that Aileen.." She held Aileen's hand and taught her how to undo the aluminium wraps.
The two women showed no resilience against low proximity and continued to be helpful to one another as if they had been friends for long. For Aileen she had her usual poker face on but Amber's friendliness made her quite comfortable with expressing as well.

"Here"
Amber held out mango juice pack to Aileen while seated outside the salon on a bunch. Aileen thankfully took it from her getting a welcome from Amber who sat next to her sipping on her own juice pack.
"Strawberry?"
"Yeah i quite like it.."
"I like strawberry too"
"Oh why didn't you tell me? You asked for mango.."
"I didn't know"
"Here taste mine"
Amber turned her straw towards Aileen who without any hesitation took the straw between her plum red lips.
"Hehe indirect kiss with Aileen"
Amber teased right away but Aileen had that in mind before she took the sip so it didn't blow her off that much.
"Aw c'mon atleast be annoyed" Amber whined.
"Why?"
"Well i wanna see your blushing face..i wonder how'd that look"
Amber looked quite disappointed at not being able to see that side of Aileen which made her eyes smile a little though her face didn't.
"You're a decade too early to make an older woman like me blush"
"Heh is that a challenge?"
Amber got motivated too quickly
"Then if i make you blush, you'll have to come over at my house today"
"I can't i have a son waiting at home"
"How old is he?"
"19"
"He's not a kid, c'mon are you accepting defeat already?"
"I never took the challenge besides i already know that you ca.."
Aileen hadn't finished speaking though suddenly the juice pack drops from her hand and her eyes widen.
She felt the soft plump sensation of Amber's lips pressing against her own and her former expressionless heated up with both surprise and a blush.
Amber had her eyes closed seated next to Aileen on the bench, her hands were rested on her thighs when she pressed her lips against Aileen. Though not a deep one, rather a decent one..she parted her lips to look at the older woman's face.
"So you can make such a cute expression.."
Amber's words snapped Aileen out of the trance and she became conscious of the younger girl.
"You shouldn't joke like this" Aileen stood up with quite the frown and walked away leaving the girl a bit confused.

"What happened.. Weren't those two getting along just fine a while ago?"
"Dunno maybe they argued?"
The gossiping girls were at it again, this time surprised about Aileen's avoiding behavior towards Amber and Amber's desperate behavior to have some sort of convo with the other lady.

"Aileen wait!"
Amber ran after the woman soon as she got out of the salon being done with her shift. Though Aileen didn't stop right away but Amber gradually caught up and stopped the woman by holding her wrist.
"What is it"
Aileen turned around maintaining her usual expressionless face.

"I'm sorry..i just..i thought..you probably swing that way..but i was mistaken..so i.."
Amber was quite out of breath.
"Swing what way?"
Aileen clutched onto her handbag.
"Sorry..i just thought that you probably didn't re marry because you were like me..i mean you did gave me quite some openings while working so i thought.. I misunderstood probably.."
Amber was probably trying hard to apologize.
"What are you talking about girl?" Aileen raised a brow.
"Sorry"
Amber said and tried to make a run the other way though she almost slipped and Aileen ended up grabbing the girl over her arm keeping her from falling.
"A bet's a bet.." Aileen mumbled helping the girl stand back properly.
"Eh?"
"I'll call my son and tell him I'll be home late"
Hearing those words lightened up the girl's face and she pretty much jumped up in joy though composed herself not to seem over excited.

"Your mama's not home yet"
"You know you can earn off with these spying skills"
The man sat back in his chair over balcony that he specially dragged in a while ago.
"Is your fever down"
"It's none of your business"
"You're cute until you open that mouth" the man said with a twitching brow.
"Ah so you're coming out now?"
"Oye i didn't mean cute in that way i meant cute cute as in cute but not sexually cute just like normal cute with no wrong meaning"
"What are you even saying?"
Nathan was reading a book, holding it up in the air while laying upside down on bed with his feet pressed up against the headboard.
"Hey kid..a friend of mine gave me some tickets to a park the other day..it's probably the opening and..."
"No"
"But i haven't even said it yet!"
"You want me to come with you"
"I didn't say that..."
"Then?"
"Well..you can come if you want to..it's not like I'm inviting you or anything i just have spare tickets.."
The man spoke quite unsure of what he actually wanted to say or do.
"Why should i?"
"No reason just i thought you'd be bored and all but it's fine if you don't want to.."
"Is that so..when's is it?"
"Sunday"
"I'll think about it"
Nathan's reply gave a light of hope on the man's face.
"Really?"
"Sure"
The man through trying to compose himself tried not to show the obvious excitement over his face but it was dripping all over.
"Now leave me alone i want to read in peace!"

2015- May 29- 9: 05 pm.
------------He invited me out-----------------