Day 15

---------------We played house--------------

"Wakey wakey"
The boy placed a food plate infront of the man who slowly opened his eyes avoiding the light that hurt his eyes.
"Even though i shouldn't be giving you a breakfast as punishment.. But I'm so nice" Nathan sat down while brushing the man's hair from his forehead and held the wig "you shouldn't take this of emi" he said putting it onto the man's head though he kept avoiding it with a frown.
"What do you want!? I'll give you anything so just please let me go.." The man whispered with a terrified face, his hands and feet were bound once more.
"Then.." Nathan smirked "how about your life..?"
The man's eyes widened.
"Why.."
"Why not..you did it quite easily too you know.. Ask for people's lives i mean.."
"What do you mean.."
The man gulped asking, Nathan leaned closed to his ear
"I know all about your pretty collection"  Nathan whispered.
"What collection"
"What if the cops were to find all that pretty blonde hair you've been collecting..."
"That's just a hobby!"
The man yelled too abruptly.
"Is it now..then consider this my hobby too"
Nathan stood up and left the room taking the breakfast he brought with him back downstairs.

"When should we do it?" The woman asked Nathan while sharpening a knife.
"Tonight by midnight.. Fine?" Nathan asked placing the dish onto the kitchen shelf.
"Did he not eat?"
"He wasn't in mood to"
Nathan replied and wears his bag "well then I'm off....." Nathan headed for the door though stopped midway "hey.." He mumbled.
"Hm?"
"If we finish this today...let's say goodbyes to all attachments..you understand right?"
Aileen's eyes widened hearing that as the boy left.

"You're pretty distracted.."
Amber totally spooked Aileen out approaching from behind "eh did i scare you?"
"No.." Aileen's face did look like she was startled while interrupted in her thoughts.
"Something up Aileen?" The girl whispered while taking out the hair after she had just gave a haircut to a customer and Aileen had been cleaning one comb for quite long looking totally lost.
"Nothing" Aileen's reply didn't seem satisfactory though the girl didn't intended to push her on it either "Say...Amber..do you want to do..."
"Hm?"
"Nothing.."
"Come on say it"
"Nothing really.."
"Aileen you look pale, are you really okay?"
"Yeah.."

"Ehhhhhhhhh!"
Zack and Anita both screamed out in surprise until told by the manager to keep it down.
"This so sudden..i didn't even wear my makeup"
"Man my hair cut is totally off and i haven't shaved either.. This is bad!"
Both of them started focussing on their appearances.
"You two....i only invited you to have some coffee with me after work but if you're really gonna act like that let's drop the idea" Nathan spoke with a cracking nerve.
"No no no! Don't cancel! Just that was sudden so we were shocked"
"Yep we'd love to have coffee with you..didn't think a day would come when we'd have coffee with mr. Don't talk to me"
"Huh why are you giving me weird nicknames..and drinking coffee with colleagues is not such a shocking thing" Nathan almost pouted.
"Yeah but coming from you it is..you always give that stay away from me aura" Anita folded her arms.
"Totally" Zack agreed
"You're over reacting.. I'm going back to work"
"Alright let's work hard and have fun later" Anita was suddenly excited about working too though Zack had his eyes on Nathan's unusual behavior.

"Good work everyone"
"Later"
"Bye"
"See ya tomorrow everyone"
The girls started heading off slowly, the shifts were changing and new girls were coming in. Aileen had no intention of practicing unlike she normally would so she sets out early in evening.
"Aileen wait up" Amber followed the woman out.
"Came to see me off?" Aileen turned around with gentle look.
"Listen...ok!"
"Huh?"
"About earlier ok"
The girl was blushing while saying so, clenching onto her skirt as well.
"I don't understand" Aileen tilted her head.
"Lets..do...it..."

"I thought you said coffee.."
"Ice cream is better"
"Well yeah...um..nevermind, I'll have chocolate..."
"One mango.."
"Strawberry for me"
"Wow are tastes sure are different"
"Alright, Chocolate for Anita, Mango for me and strawberry for Nate"
Though the original plan was to goto the coffee store, somehow the three ended up in ice cream parlor.
"Hey Nate are you sure everything's alright?" Zack asked once they were in wait for the order.
"Is it really that surprising?"
"Sorta"

"Aileen..?"
"Sorry..i was just... Are you sure?"
"Yeah.."
The girl nervously fiddled with her fingers while seated next to the woman on bed.
"You don't have to force yourselves.."
"I'm not..so.. Let's...before your son comes home..."
"Yeah"
Aileen smiled and placed her hand onto the girl's hand who was shaking in nervousness. She intertwined her fingers to the girl's and raised her chin towards herself merging lips with her. Nervous at first the girl shut her lips tightly though eventually she gave in and parts her lips for tongue.
Aileen laid Amber back and climbed on top of the girl taking her own shirt off before leaning down and kissing down the girl's neck. Amber muffled her voice due to the ticklish as well as embarrassing sensation, Aileen slowly slips up her hands in the girls shirt that made her shiver.
"Calm down..." Aileen whispered and takes the girl's hand placing it upon her own chest "I'm just as nervous"
Aileen's heartbeat was rushing fast against the surprised girl's hand though her expression was awfully calm unlike Amber.
"Aileen..its..is someone home..?"
"Why..?"
"It's just i thought i heard a door creak.."
Aileen's eyes widened and she got off the girl putting her top back on.
"Stay here!"
She said to the girl and grabbed a vase rushing out.

Nathan uses the key to unlock the door considering he usually comes home before Aileen, though the lights on inside gave him the idea that she was probably home getting ready for tonight.
"Aileen..?"
He called out closing the door though the woman immediately appeared from his behind and covered his mouth.
"...?"
"He's not up there" she whispers and Nathan's eyes widened.
"Has he left?" He moved her hand
"I don't know but i think he's still inside..."
She handed Nathan the knife she grabbed from the kitchen a moment ago "check upstairs.. I'll check here.."
The boy nodded and carefully climbed the steps checking the store room pretty carefully and then kicked open the door to his own room he suddenly ran in to avoid being ambushed from behind the door and stood in centre of room clenching onto the knife. Leaning in he checked under the bed then slowly headed to his closet and suddenly pulled open the door pointing the knife just in case though no luck so he made way to his bathroom noticing a shadow on bathtub curtains and slowly headed towards it moving it away with a sudden gush to find out that was just the shade of trees from outside.

"He's not upstairs.. Did he leave"
"How'd he get out..?"
"I just came home..."
Both stood in the main room.
"Whose shoes are those?"
Nathan pointed at the black pumps infront of Aileen's room.
"Ah that's...." Her eyes widened suddenly and she made a run to her room.
She pushed upon the door to notice Amber laying on bed with back towards her, so she took a sigh of relief before feeling her head start to
whirl. She dropped to floor with a blurring vision.
"Aileen!" Nathan rushed in just to find the woman on ground and the man in red gown and blonde wig holding a rod in his hand that was rested upon his shoulder.
"Ru..n.." She whispered with a fading voice and a bleeding head though the man stood with a huge smirk.
Nathan's eyes widened and he turned around making a run for it, the man intended to follow though Aileen hugged herself tightly to the man's leg holding him back with her full force. He kept kicking her in the stomach till she spat out quite some blood though she didn't let go that easily even after passing out.

Nathan ran out of the house without bothering to even put on shoes, though he had no idea where to go so he kept on running and running till he was out breath and hid behind a dumpster hugging his knees with a heavy breath.
Some images flashed before his eyes..images of himself as a 8-9 yr old sitting the same in a dark basement scared of the silence of that dark smelly room...the door opens and a shade of a man stands infront of the light coming from the door as the boy crawls back into the corner....

"..Found ya..."

2015- June 4th - ...
           "-------------------------------------"