Day 20

"Thank you for the breakfast"
"It's no big deal at all"
Zack collects the remaining dishes off the table and puts them in sink for washing.
Nathan woke up with no memories of the incident of yesterday, though he was surprised to notice he was bathed and all but Zack argued that Nathan passed out due to weakness or maybe meds so he took care of him.
"Truly thankyou very much" Aileen thanked Zack.
"That's not really..." The guy rubbed the back of his head in a bit of embarrassment when the door bell rung.
"Oh must be Amber" Nathan tried to get up though Zack settled him back down and went to attend the door himself.
"Ahhhhh carry these carry these" the girl handed over three heavy shopping bags right away as soon as Zack opened the door.
"Oye!"
Though Amber showed no restraint and jumped on Aileen first thing in a hug.
"Come to think of it, are you two like really coworkers?" Zack came in carrying the bags full of new clothes and stuff.
"Shh" Nathan pointed at Zack.
"I missed you so much!" The girl rested her face in the woman's chest.
Both Zack and Nathan reddened up and faced away.
"I gotta go to work!" Zack said.
"I gotta go to bathroom" Nathan added.
"Oh yeah, thank you so much for taking care of Aileen and Nathan, I'm so grateful" Amber walked Zack to the door "I'll stay over today till evening so you don't have to worry about it, say hi to Anita for me...she was quite the support when i was down"
"Sure thing" Zack wore his boots and grabbed his bag before leaving.

"I missed you all day" Amber continued where she left off getting pats on the head ever so often by the woman like a puppy though Nathan totally escaped back to his room.
He had quite many things up his mind when he went upstairs and one of those involved his precious diary.
The boy stood by the window and stared right at the window of that man the first thing then out of his bag he pulled out the diary.
Slipping his finger over the cover, he opens the book with a smile and gently caresses the beautifully embedded words on it
"Emily Riverson"
Written with black ink pen though with a calligraphic touch, he turned an year worth of pages one by one admiring the beautiful writing. Until he reached the months of May and June, his expression visibly changed as he turned those pages, especially those last 19 pages, most of which had his own blood inked words overwriting the original ones and after those all the pages were empty.
He went through his drawers and pulled out his set of blades, unpacking a new one and sterilizing it first then took of his boxers.
He made a small cut on his thigh and as the blood trickled out he immediately dips the nib of pen into the red liquid and neatly writes on a black page dated under 9 June with capital letters.

"The fish was on sale and lucky for you it's the only thing i can cook" Amber went on bragging as she placed a couple of plates infront of the mother and son.
"Nice" Aileen smiled taking a bite, reassuring the young girl, though when she tasted herself she had made it over salty.
"Aileen you damn...at least tell the truth!" Amber coughed.
Though regardless of it Aileen and Nathan kept eating on.
"Hey nate how can you eat that with a straight face..it's definitely salty.." Amber mumbled with a pout, she could understand why Aileen would do it but Nathan?
"Emily would often..." Nathan's eyes widened midway, he mentioned something he shouldn't have in spur of moment.
"Emily?"Amber tilted her head, though Nathan's teeth started to clatter and he turned his head slowly to Aileen with a terrified look. Surprisingly Aileen was awfully calm and had no expression on.
"Who's that?" Amber asked.
"My sister" Aileen replied using handkerchief to calmly wipe her mouth.
"Oh you had a sister? Where does she live now.." Amber asked.
"She passed away in an accident"
"Oh...I'm sorry..."
Amber could tell how the atmosphere suddenly went gloomy "Ahhhh I'll put on some movie!" She got up trying to change the mood and walks to the living room.
Nathan who was sitting stiff on the chair clenched fists on his thighs while shivering a bit as Aileen stood up. She walked to the boy's back and reached her hand causing the boy to tightly shut his eyes. Though to his surprise when he opened them she had placed her hand onto his thigh
"There's a blood stain...have you been cutting again?" She asked rather politely.
"Sorry.." Nathan bent his head in an obedient manner.
She leaned down and kissed the back of his neck
"Only a few more hours..."
She whispered.