Day 13

------------He tried to violate me-----------

"What's going on Kim?"
The woman walks to one of the neighbors who were just gathered around the house, cops could be seen taking notes from anyone who'd be willing to give while everyone seem to be gossiping.
"You see the man from your neighboring house called 911 last night that he was badly injured but nobody attended the door though later when one of his weekly girls came over she found the door open but the man was no where to be found though they found some blood around" the old woman replied.
"Is that so" Aileen fixed the strap of her purse over her shoulder.
"Ms. Aileen? It's you right?" One of the cops came at her before she would've left for work.
"Yes?"
"Would you mind ma'am, if i ask some questions?"
"Not at all but i don't want to be late either"
"This would take just a few minutes if it's alright because for all we know Mr. Dylan could be in danger"
"Is that so, then I'll cooperate"
"Thankyou ma'am!"

"What's going on?"
"A missing person investigation"
Nathan came out wearing his bag and locking the door noticing the same crowd that Aileen did and asked the same neighbor as well having her repeat the story all over again.
"Your mother is answering their questions right now..." The old woman told Nathan. He broke through the crowd and finds her somehow talking to the cop dude with her usual expressionless face. Nathan stood by watching her, though when their eyes met she sort of narrowed them and the boy nodded without hearing any words started heading away from the crowd.

"So one of the guys next doors told us he'd often get into argument with your son"
"That's true"
"Can we ask your son some questions as well?"
"Well right now he's gone for work"
"Well then it's okay we will come by later"
"Hope you find Mr. Dylan" Aileen spoke placing a hand over her chest making a concerned face that made the cop guy blush a little.
"Thankyou ma'am" he said fixing his cap, looking away from her then heads away.

"Missing person you say?"
"You mean that neighbor dude?"
Both zack and anita got piqued by the reason Nathan had to arrive in late.
"Well yeah"
"A guy like him is bound to have enemies, he had it comin' " Zack simply shrugged and Anita rolled a magazine hitting his head with it.
"You're bound to have one or two coming yourself too" she spoke with a twitching brow.
"Ow" zack cringed rubbing his head.
"Anyhow ,i might have to leave early since mom said the investigator wants to have a chat with me"
Nathan got dressed up pretty quickly and took his position behind the counters ready for the day quite normally.

"What's up with them?"
Aileen and Amber had been quite indifferent to one another since Aileen refused to tell her anything and even went to the point of telling the girl to mind her own business. For Aileen she was behaving as normally as everyday though Amber was awfully gloomy..the picture of that beautiful girl kept her awake all night, or rather a feeling called jealousy?
"Can you get me that hair dryer" Aileen spoke to Amber after a long pause of avoided conversation.
"Okay" Amber handed over the woman what she asked for and watched her keenly paying attention to her customer while Amber herself was cleaning the combs.
"Is there something on my face?" Aileen murmured at the girl's peculiar gaze.
"Eh..no"
After Aileen was done tending to the customer she walked out for a bit of breeze and Amber pretended to be minding her own business but indeed she followed Aileen out bumping into her on purpose.
"Ah sorry"
"You did that on purpose"
"No..no i did not!"
"What is it?"
Aileen couldn't bother convincing the girl for the lies so she asked bluntly.
Though Amber hesitantly fiddled with her thumbs she managed to bring out what bothered her.
"That..picture... You hid..."
"No need to feel jealousy, she's just a lost relative that was dear to me"
Aileen interrupted right away.
"Is that so..."
"Moreover..." Aileen turned to the girl and placed a hand over her cheek.
"Want to come over tommorrow? I wanna formally introduce you to my son?"
The proposition lightened up the girl's face in both surprise and shyness.

"Is that all?"
"Yes, thankyou for your cooperation"
"You should atleast stay over for tea sir"
"Yep mom's right"
"No no that's okay, thankyou for offering anyway"
Both mother and son saw the cop out before closing the door and dropping their masks of fake concern.
"How's he?"
"He's fine"
Both mother and son whispered to one another as if hiding the matter from the walls as well.
The two then walked to the store room upstairs which seemed to be locked. Aileen pulled the keys from her pocket and unlocked it, both walked in and closed the door behind them. Nathan switched on the bulb at which the man tied on a chair flinched being exposed to the sudden light. His mouth was completely taped and so were his hands and legs bound to the chair, his head was treated but he was barely conscious.
"Hey there" Nathan smirked at the man and walked to him slapping his face slightly "miss me?"
The man made muffled voices, though his eyes were quite threatening.
"When should we do it?"
Aileen spoke grabbing a rod from nearby and resting it on her shoulder.
"Not yet" Nathan's smirk disappeared "he hasn't felt it yet what she felt..."
"You're crazy as ever" Aileen sighed.
The man was pretty terrified when Aileen grabbed the rod though even more by the the atmosphere of their conversation.
"What are you gonna do?"
She asked raising a brow and the boy tilted his head backwards at the angle of 45 with widened eyes and scary look on his face..
"Let's play house"

2015- June 2nd - 9 : 03 pm.
---------------He went missing--------------