Day 8

-------------I want to see him------------------

The man couldn't get eyes off the bag the boy was carrying while putting on shoes..even out of curiosity he was interested in knowing what he had written in that notebook.
"Sorry for intruding"
"It's no big deal"
"Then I'm off"
He had tried to offer the boy a ride home a couple of time but since he refused bluntly, he had no choice to wave him off in the morning.
Nathan left off the house by 8 , he was instructed to take a day off either way so he was quite relaxed back. Taking a cab the boy headed back home, his clothes were quite sweaty and he had to change too. The fever was pretty much down but it was best to rest.

Reaching home, he helped himself in since the mother probably left early in the morning. Though there was a note on the dining table that breakfast was in the refrigerator heat it up in microwave and eat but he proceeded to his room.
"Where did you go?"
The first thing reaching up he heard the guy in balcony that probably rushed in from his own room after knowing Nathan was home.
"None of your business"
Nathan replied taking off his bag and placed it over the shelf before starting to take off his clothes with an intention to shower.
"There's one more cut now"
The man noticed immediately, though he never really tried to ask Nathan about it.
"Hey, don't be ignorant.. Just tell me who were you with.." The man was rather quite persuasive.
"Does it matter?" Nathan only said this much and headed off inside the bathroom to shower.
After showering he came out with a towel around his waist though his head felt like it was whirling due to weakness and that he hadn't eaten yet. He ended up tripping while using the support of bed to sit up.
"Kid you're not okay! I'm coming over" the guy in balcony ran back inside his room and grabbed his wallet and keys before running out.
Last thing Nathan wanted on his day off would be seeing that annoying man's face. Though soon the guy was knocking hard at Nathan's door and to avoid it from being broken down Nathan got dressed, went downstairs and opened it with a frown.
"WHAT?!" Nathan pretty much yelled.
The man simply grabbed Nathan's arm and closed the door of his house for him.
"What are you doing i don't have the keys!?" Nathan pulled his hand back.
"Come to my place, you don't look well.." The man replied with a concerned face.
"It's none of your concern!" Nathan got pretty pissed off but so did the other guy. In the end he picked up Nathan and placed him over his shoulder by force, Nathan kept on throwing legs and punches but the man held on tight and in daylight took him back to his house by force.

"The hell? Who do you think you are?" Nathan was pretty infuriated.
The man took Nathan despite his struggle, back upstairs inside his house and threw him on bed.
"Stay here I'll make you something to eat" The man pretty much ordered but Nathan out of stubbornness tried to run for the door though ended up being caught again.
This time around the man grabbed one of his neck ties lying around his messy room and pushed Nathan down on bed, tying the boy's wrists back to the head board.
"Let go of me, I'll call the cops on you!"
"Sure but after the breakfast"
The man got off bed and headed out of his room leaving the boy tied on bed like that.

Nathan started to pull using his teeth as well as force to get that tie of his wrists but it was done to tightly, the room was an absolute mess..the clothes and snack packs lying around but that Nathan even more devoted to escaping... though in the struggle a book fell off bed from under the pillow.
Nathan leaned over to look at the open book lying on the floor.
It was a sketch notebook with no sketches, rather each page had a name on top of it and blonde hair strands taped under the name. For some reason Nathan didn't freak out like anyone would.
"Oh it fell!" The man rushed inside holding a plate with bread and omelette and puts it over shelf immediately closing the book and tucking it in the drawer.
"What was that?" Nathan raised a brow at the man's odd behavior.
"It's just a stupid hobby of mine.." The man sat nearby Nathan and started untying his hands.
"What hobby"
"Well i like collecting hair and all.."
"Do you collect everyone's hair?"
"No just my exes and all.."
"Are you exes all blonde?"
"Yeah..somehow"
The conversation got uncomfortable but Nathan bluntly asked questions that he wasn't interested in earlier.
"You ripped my hair the other day"
"Th...That! Didn't mean anything!" The man got nervous "i just did that in anger!"
"Liar, i'm blonde and you put them in pocket.. They are in the book too aren't they" Nathan replied quite confidently sitting up once his hands were free.
"Eat breakfast" The man placed the plate onto bed and Nathan eyed it suspiciously "Don't worry i won't poison you after bringing you here in broad day light" He reassured and only then Nathan began eating.

"How are you feeling now"
The man came in with sandwiches.
"Would you stop overfeeding me? I feel like Hansel"
"Heh but it's been quite some hours since you last ate"
"No you come up with something after every hour"
"Alright just sandwiches, this is last"
"No I'm stuffed"
"I won't let you go home if you don't"
"I'll call cops on you"
"Alright do it after eating, come say Ahh~ "
"I'll kill you!"

"Thank you for taking care of my son"
"It's no big deal madame, i happened to have a day off myself"
"Is that so...what exactly do you do?"
"A male nurse"
"I see"
"And you"
"I work at a hair salon"
"Hm nice"
The mother had to invite the neighbor next door after she had returned to find her son in his care.
"Well it's kind of late..I'll just.."
The man got quite uncomfortable by her usual staring, she didn't felt any hesitation in doing so and wouldn't look away like normal people.
"Okay"
The man stood up and she walked him out waiting for him to return to his house before closing the door.
She walked inside pretty normally to the boy who sat on the couch and slapped him in the face.
"How could you be so careless"
He cupped his cheek though without any expression.
"He used force"
"If we're discovered, it'll be trouble for both of us!"
She was quite calm by expression but her strict tone reflected her anger in itself.
"I'm sorry"
"Go to your room"
"Yes ma'am"
He got up and washed his cup first then headed upstairs without having dinner. Well not like he needed one either after being stuffed all day.

"Hey"
He only waved from the balcony that day and without standing and talking much went inside his room after a gentle smile leaving Nathan surprised due to lack of usual nagging.
Though it was easy enough to tell that being rude was one of his ways to gain Nathan's attention and after he got it today.. Even by force..he seemed satisfied...

2015- May 28- 8: 35 am.
------------He was kind to me-----------------