Day 5

---------we had an argument-------------

"Are you alright?"
After getting quite some attention demanding stares from the woman next to him Nathan finally asked. The woman quite satisfied by being questioned abruptly replied.
"It was my uncle, he had an accident an accident but luckily he's okay though the car was crushed..he jumped right out at the time the brakes failed" she spoke as if an excited child narrating a marvelous story.
"Anita the fries the fries" Zack tapped standing by the counter waiting to deliver an order.
"I'm on it already!" She became agitated being interrupted by the young man.
"Ah kid, since you helped me so much yesterday here" he handed Nathan a small piece of paper "its my phone number, so call me if you ever need anything okay?"
"So mean, you haven't even given me your personal number" Anita whined turning over the fries in a small packing and handing it over to Zack.
"You never asked for it" Zack chuckled before leaving with the order to deliver.
Nathan tucked the paper he received into his pocket and focused on any customers who approached him without commenting or being thankful for it while Anita watched him up close...just how mysterious this boy looked to her was something only she could relate to because everytime she stood next to him she couldn't be sure if it really was a human being next to her or not.
"Zack told me you live with your mom?" She tried to initiate a conversation.
"Dad died in accident the day i was born" he abruptly replied saving her the time she'd use to ask of his dad.
"Sorry i didn't mean.."
"It's okay"
The boy carried on noting down orders and passing on to other workers while carefully handling cash and returning the change.
"He told me your mom is still pretty young and beautiful..she should've started a new family"
"That's her choice"
"Sorry it was just a suggestion"
It was hard starting a conversation with Nathan considering most of his answers were always too brief and on point, she could tell he wasn't much talkative but it was hard to comprehend when he is dealing with customers so lovingly.

"Good work everyone"
The manager appreciated the workers before there would be a change in shifts, everyone whose shift was over headed back into dressing rooms to get changed over and grabbed their stuff.
"Later"
"Bye"
Everyone headed their own way while evening shift workers took the café under their care.

"Hey kid!" Zack followed up to Nathan who was quite on his own path.
"What?" Nathan asked coldly but calmly.
"Nothing just my bus station is the same way as your house, mind if i walk you home?" Zack asked politely.
"Your choice" Nathan puts it bluntly and gets on walking without waiting or losing down his normal speed.

"Ah you're such a stiff kid, ya'know smiling is really good for health" Zack persistently followed him around till they both reached Nathan's home.
"See ya tomorrow kid" Zack waved taking his own path after having an awkwardly silent walk behind Nathan who seemed neither happy nor interested in having that walk with Zack.
Without a reply Nathan headed inside to main gate while the other male had left off with no hope of being waved back either. Though the moment he reached the house's door, Nathan's face expression burnt up completely in a dark rage and he clenched tightly on straps of his bag trying to hold back big time even though the used con*om that hung over the door knob pissed him off to a peak. Nevertheless he took out tissues from his bag to remove it from the knob then poured down water from his drinking bottle over the knob clenching hard upon the plastic.
After being done with the cleaning, he walked right back out of the house and with quite some agitation headed to the house in front getting inside the main gate and banging at the house's gate hard till he heard the man's footsteps.

The man opened the door with quite the smirk "something you need boy?"
Nathan clenched his fists yet he calmed himself and took a deep sigh "you forgot your cond*m while getting off over me" Nathan said with a straight face while handing the man a plastic bag containing the used item.

"Huh as if..! Cmon you f*gs love it anyway besides i didn't get off you just had fun with a hottie a while ago thought I'd give a disgusting boy like you an amazing gift" the man spat so rudely.
Nathan neither had the will nor the power to argue after all he had just returned from work so without any replies he left the plastic bag on the man's doorstep turning his back to leave when suddenly the man grabbed him by wrist and pulled him right inside the house pinning him against the closed door while turning the knob locking it up right infront of Nathan.

"The hell are you doing?" nathan spoke quite strictly yet not panicked at all even though the man had Nathan's hands pinned above his head against the door in a single grip, compared to him Nathan was really small, so much that he had to bend a little to pin the boy like that.
"That calm face of yours is too annoying, why aren't you afraid?" The man whispered decreasing their proximity even more.
"I can not comprehend what problem do you have with me" Nathan answered calmly.
"This attitude! What else do you think?!" The man gripped Nathan's hair and ripped out a few hair strands tucking them in his pocket while Nathan seemed quite unaffected by his actions not even showing the pain on his face.
"What are you gonna do with that hair?" Nathan's eyes carefully followed every action of the man.
"Probably put curses on you through them, by the way you must be really enjoying this aren't ya?" The man closes up and whispers in Nathan's ear.
"You're the only one with a b*ner here" Nathan spoke without hesitation causing the man to punch at the door right next to the boy's right ear.
"Kid do you know the situation you're in? I could do anything to you right now...you shouldn't be agonizing me" the man had the deepest of frowns yet he kept himself from hitting the boy.
Nathan became quiet and still until the man loosens the grip a little, right when he did Nathan kicked the man in the crotch pretty hard making him fall back and roll up in pain.
"You little!" The man was wincing in pain over the floor when Nathan walked to him, straightening him up then sat on his stomach taking out a pocket knife from his back pocket and points it right close up to the man's eyes. The tip was only a few centimeters from the man's pupil which had widened up big time while he sweats and trembles in fear.
"Even if you have hots for me, the next time you create such trouble.. I'll give you a nice eye piercing"
Nathan had a crazy smirk on when he whispered the threat to the trembling man, then he got off and left the house heading back to his own.
Once Nathan was gone, the man sat up and from his pocket he pulled out the hair strands he ripped from Nathan and neatly folds them inside a handkerchief sniffing it up though he noticed a small piece of paper lying there as well that probably fell out when the boy pulled out the knife.

"You're late"
The mother was waiting nearby the door when Nathan came inside the house.
"Sorry"
Nathan's reply was enough, she didn't ask any further questions and got him inside for some supper.
The two watched a movie after that before ordering pizza for dinner, after which Nathan headed to his room to sleep. He brushed his teeth and took off his shirt and pants laying just in boxers while having a leg over the spare pillow giving off quite a view from underneath, though today the man spoke nothing he stood there in balcony quietly enough watching the boy asleep while clenching onto the small piece of paper.

2015- May 25- 5: 39 pm.
--------------He touched me ----------------