Day 14

---------------He went missing--------------

"Here emi eat something at least"
The boy held a slice of peeled apple infront the man's face trying to force it in his mouth. The man was dressed in a red female gown that looked quite odd for his big body, a blonde wig with waist length hair and a dark red lipstick. He had a collar around his neck that was chained back to one the barred window grills that opened inside the house. His wrists and ankles had bearings and he seemed to be quite out of it as well.
"Why are you doing this.." The man was still weak because of all the pain in his head due to the wound.
"Say Aaa" Nathan forced the apple slice right into the man's mouth.
The man couldn't help but cough and spit it out.
"You can't do that Emily, you should eat" Nathan mumbled with a sad expression.
"Emily?"
"I'll leave the plate here so i can go to work..finish it before I'm back okay?" Nathan cupped the man's cheek while saying this and then left locking the room again.

"Did he eat breakfast?" Aileen asked while chopping some onions for the eggs.
"You can't do that..haven't i told you we're playing house?" Nathan glared at the woman who gave out a big sigh.
"Did Emily eat breakfast?" She asked correcting herself and only then the frown between Nathan's brows disappeared.
"Well she won't eat..but i know she will so don't worry about it" Nathan sat at the table while Aileen served him breakfast.
"Boy..you can't certainly be forgetting that we can't play too long ..the cops are on search" Aileen mumbled quite calmly.
"Not yet..it can't be done yet" Nathan spoke while chewing.
"Oh..my friend will be coming at night to meet us..make sure you drug him properly" Aileen placed a small bottle filled with a liquid next to Nathan's plate.
"Weren't you the one who said no attachments" Nathan tucked the bottle in his pocket.

"You seem quite happy today huh Nate"
Anita's words snapped out the boy who was standing in his own world with a smile that was creeping out not only the workers but customers too.
"Did something happen?" Zack interrupted as usual.
"No nothing" nathan was abrupt with the response and got back into handling the register.
"Oh btw did they find that guy in your neighborhood yet?" Zack asked outta nowhere.
"Zakky's so worried about him" Anita pointed while chewing gum and making frequent bubbles.
"Hey!"
"Not yet"
"I wonder what happened"
"It's probably his karma"
"Dunno"
Zack and Anita started talking on their own.
"Karma?" Nathan asked.
"Well haven't you heard the rumors..people say he's probably the BB but nobody can prove it so there can't be any action but isn't it obvious that the girls that die just happen to move into that house 21... Cmon don't tell me you believe in curse or stuff"
Zack replied.
"All targets are girls?" Anita interrupted.
"Well there was one or two guys too, that killer's killed about 13 people though, all with blonde hair and unapproachable personalities"
Zack explained.
"Horrifying" Anita covered her mouth "should i be happy for not being blonde?"
"Me too" zack added.
"Well Nathan you should be careful" Anita advised only to notice that Nathan slipped away during their discussion and was busy elsewhere.
"Insolent brat" Anita said with a twitching brow.
"Totally" Zack added.

"I'm off"
"Oye wait kid"
"Hm?"
"Let me walk you home"
"Huh?"
"Don't question, it's dangerous around lately and your mom doesn't come too early right?"
"I can walk by myself"
"I'm coming"
Zack somehow managed to force himself upon Nathan and walked him back to his house.
"You sure it's okay to be alone?"
Zack asked standing at Nathan's door while the boy unlocked and got inside.
"Wait...did you hear something.. I'm pretty sure i heard something from inside" Zack tried to get in but Nathan slammed the door shut
"Your imagination"

"Did you miss me Emi" Nathan visited the store room first thing after getting changed "good you ate all the apples"
"I need to pee" the man mumbled still dressed up like a blonde woman.
"Oh..is that so.." Nathan went off and came back with two bottles, one filled with water water the other was empty "go ahead"
"What kind of sick...!" The man tried to yell but the headache set him off and he lowered his voice "is it revenge for harassing you?.."
The man mumbled.
Nathan damped a white cloth slightly in chloroform using the same bottle Aileen gave him in the morning.
"What are you going to do to me?!" He yelled with a terrified expression.
"For now i want Emily to keep quiet" Nathan chuckled holding out the cloth and suddenly covering the man's mouth with it.

"Thanks"
Amber thanked Nathan as he offered to take her bag while the two women came inside after being greeted by the boy.
"I'm sorry I'm not much of an efficient cook so i brought stuff on my way from home" Nathan apologized having the table ready beforehand.
"Not at all" Amber smiled, she seemed more closer to the boy in age yet there seemed no awkwardness among the two.
"Here Aileen was all worried, she kept on spacing out all the way home" Amber told Nathan who smiled and pulled a chair for the girl and Aileen too.
"How was your day?" Aileen asked Nathan to seem more normal in terms of family.
"It went well, i hope the same with you two?" Nathan spoke quite politely.
"No need to be too formal you two..Aileen you got such a good son" Amber giggled but right when Aileen was going to start eating Amber stopped her "let's say our prayers first shall we?"
"You didn't strike me as religious type" Aileen puts down the spoon.
"I'm not..but I've always considered it a sort of bonding... Here hold my hand" Amber said reaching her hand both to Nathan and Aileen. The two had their faces lit up in surprise but eventually upon insistence they gave their hands into a collective prayer.

Amber being the lively one kept on telling so much about herself, she and Nathan seemed to be easily getting along too.
"Eh did you hear that?" She said turning her head to the ceiling.
"Hear what?"
"I thought i heard something falling" she replied.
"I'll go check" Nathan smiled and went upstairs but didn't came back for some while.
"Where'd he go now?" Amber ended up getting up.
"Don't worry, you finish your ice cream" Aileen pulled the girl back into sitting.
"But Ai..." Before Aileen could complete saying what she even wanted to Amber suddenly kissed the girl with both hands on the girls ears.
Amber's face lightened up with a blush, she struggled to pull back for a little but eventually gave in kissing back with closed eyes. Though Aileen's eyes were fixed at the girl's back onto Nathan who was on stairs steps dragging up the half unconscious man in red gown and bearings while holding a white cloth over his mouth tightly and eventually the man passed out without the girl noticing him there.

"Thanks guys..i had a great time, the dinner was amazing"
"Come again sometimes" Nathan smiled though he was continuously biting his lips and fiddling with his thumbs for some reason.
"Let me atleast walk you to the end of street" Aileen wore her shoes.
"Nah that's okay, I'll walk home..there's a security guard in each street since a few days.." Amber assured her so the mother and son waved the girl goodbye.

A harsh slap sent Nathan falling onto the couch and the woman leaned over taking off the boy's belt and rolling it around her hand.
"How could you leave a glass bottle in reach of that man!" She swung the belt and strikes down at the boy's back who covered his mouth in the couch to keep himself from screaming.
"What if she had seen him?! You let him out just because he held a broken glass at you as a weapon?!"
She swung the belt again striking the boy's hips "what if you didn't have chloroform?! What if he had escaped!" She strikes relentlessly as the boy holds down his pain filled voice.
"You stupid boy..we could've.. lost..that one time...that.." She kept on striking though her eyes teared up as the imagery of the dinner prayer just a while ago ran through her mind and she fell down on her knees covering her face.
He used his arms to hug himself while watching the woman sit and cry while hugging her knees..and she did it for quite some while....
"There's no choice....we will do it tomorrow....even if it's not 9 yet..."

2015- June 3rd - 8 : 01 pm.
---------------We played house--------------