Day 16

....
..............
...................

"Three broken ribs and a head injury, she's gonna be in for some while"
The doctor tucked hands in his pockets while the girl sat by the unconscious woman on bed having IV's attached to her arm. The girl had woken up in middle of the night after being knocked up by a strangely dressed man just to find Aileen in a bad state lying unconscious on the floor after which she ultimately called 911.
"Ms. Amber would you mind?" A cop knocked at the room's door and she clenched the woman's hand before letting it go and walking out. She had to help them draw sketch of the intruder though she was unsure of his face himself, moreover she didn't want Aileen to wake up to find out her son didn't came home last night. Knowing of that Zack and Anita were also called in for their testimonies, Anita was so worried she didn't even get to eat breakfast though Zack tried his best in getting her to eat because he knew about her blood pressure issues.

Aileen slightly cringes moving her fingers and opens her eyes slowly to an unknown ceiling with an excruciating pain.
"Aileen!" She heard a voice that felt quite painful in her ear
"Speak..lower.. Voic.." Aileen barely mumbled and the girl's face leaned in  backgrounding the ceiling.
"Doctor! She's awake!" The girl yelled once again sending stabbing pains in the woman's head due to her loud voice.
"Don't... Yell..." The woman barely lipses without voice.
"Move away ma'am" another voice stings her head and she clenched her fist before yelling herself that surprised both the girl and the doctor.
"SHUT UP!"

"Thank you so much" the girl thanked the doctor while he left after giving Aileen a check up.
"Nathan..where's Nat..." The woman turned her head to the girl who bit her lip harshly being unable to respond about the boy's whereabouts.
"Amb...Nath..where is.." The woman had quite a sharp pain in her head, even the doctor said she was lucky to not have amnesia though the blood loss and pain made her speech pattern disoriented.
"Aileen listen to me, they will find him alright. Don't you worry.." Amber held the woman's hand to assure her somehow though the woman immediately shot up and looked at the nearby clock to see how long it had been since she was out
"What..day.." She asked staring at the round clock hanging on the wall.
"It's 5th..Nathan didn't return home yesterday night and the cops think the man who attacked you had something to do with it so..." The girl was trying not to deceive the woman by just lying because she ought to know that she'd be caught right away.
"...have to go.." The woman started pulling out the IVs.
"Wait Aileen ! You can't! Not in this state! And go where?!" Amber panicked, maybe she should've lied to her after all.
"He'll kill ! what if already has...even evening...woke so late.." The woman stepped off with a panicked face though the girl held her back.
"Who will kill him? Look if you know anything you should just tell the cops and they will find him for you!" Amber tried to hold back the woman from leaving the room while signalling the nurse who was just coming in to call turn doctor.
"They can't! never have! " Aileen was painfully dragging herself forward when the doctor came in and started instructing something to the nurse.
"Aileen!" Amber suddenly hugged the woman tightly.
"What.....doing.....let go" Aileen struggled though her vision became hazy and eventually she passed out in the girl's arms. The nurse had used Amber's distraction as a chance and put Aileen to sleep using an injection.

.
.
.
.
.

~Peter , Peter , pumpkin-eater,
Had a wife and couldn't keep her;
He put her in a pumpkin shell,
And there he kept her very well~

.
.
.

"Isn't that a nursery rhyme?"
"Did you know?"
"Hm..?"
"Peter's wife wanted to leave her so the only remedy for the situation was for him to kill her and hide her body in a pumpkin shell"
"Is that the original story?"
"Mama wanted to leave daddy too"
The man mumbled while seated in a corner of an old empty room wrapped in plastic all over with only one table in the middle of room. The boy was tied flat on table though he wasn't struggling, just listening to the man hum the poem over and over till Nathan interrupted.
The man got up and walked to the boy gently caressing his gold hairlocks "mama had pretty gold hair too, she was real rebellious too...then from a cupboard i watched her pretty blonde locks painted in red....she was beautiful... I will make you all pretty pretty too.." the man whispered.

"I'm hungry"
Nathan replied with a null expression just like yesterday night...when he stopped running and something triggered, so he took the man's hand by the dumpster when he offered him and walked all the way to the warehouse the man brought him to by himself, he even let the man tie him like that without resistance.
"You know...most people start to cry and shit themselves on this table" the man replied towards Nathan's non concerned attitude.
"If I'm the new mommy then as long as i don't resist you can't kill me right..." Nathan murmured turning head towards the man who got pretty surprised "otherwise you would have killed me by now..."
The man bursts into laughter after a silence of surprise.
"You! You are the most amazing mommy so far!!" The man climbed onto the table "I'll have my fun don't worry..you will struggle" the man tapped the boy's jaw.
"And if i don't?"
"If you don't.. By the end of tomorrow... then i will cut my pinky finger kay? One finger each day.. Though if you do..it's the end.." The man's chuckle grew wider.
"A deal it is" Nathan smirked watching the man's back who just got off table and walked away "at least give me dinner though"
"I believe you can stay a night without eating...consider that a new hobby of mine" it was total deja vu situation

"Peter huh..."
The boy mumbled to himself looking at the ceiling and again flashed an image of a 13-15y/o himself and blonde haired beautiful woman reaching her hand towards him and he hesitantly gave his hand to her... She held it pretty firmly...

.........Peter kills Emily.........

2015- June 5th - ....