Day 2

--------------------I saw him---------------------

A pleasant spring weather with a sunny phase that emerged among the clouds after every few minutes.
He cleaned the yard with a large broom in his grip making sure to corner away the garbage that had been secretly hiding around. He wiped the sweat with the peach tea shirt he had on after every little and managed to turn the place decent enough to look like a house with people.
The mother came to the door after every few as if checking upon the young boy, he put on his most cheerful smile for any neighbor who greeted him.
After cleaning up the yard he went inside and took a shower, then headed out of the house in a greyish sleeveless shirt that brought out his eyes and showed off his lightly muscled arms.
"I'm off..!" He spoke loudly before closing the door and jogging away on the footpath probably heading onto his way to the grocery store..though he didn't seem to be alone in that run, he took out the cellphone from his pocket and slightly tilted it pretending to be texting while in reality he used the screen as a mirror to reflect what was going on behind his back. He noticed someone in hiding following upto his pace while making sure not to be caught..a stalker?
The stalker would occasionally hide behind objects whenever he/she felt like Nathan might turn around.. though Nathan himself didn't seem neither panicked nor excited, his face was expressionless as usual. He simply increased his pace and at some point he lost the stalker behind though he had to take a longer cut to the grocery store.
He strolled the cart while check marking the list after every loading, the cart had all of daily life necessities including cooking oil, veggies , meat to toilet paper and detergent which really surprised the cashier for a moment for why'd he need so much stuff at once..
"We just moved in at a nearby place" he smiled brightly at the confused woman who smiled back trying not to be rude.
"Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" she apologized out of guilt for looking suspiciously at such a kind and well mannered boy.

He thanked her thoroughly before grabbing the plastic bags full of grocery and headed out dropping the smile that seemed to apparently hurt his jaws and started walking back home wearing the same poker face.
Once arrived at the door he rang the bell three times then stood by waiting for the mother to open up, she peeped in through the cat eye before unlocking the door.
Handing her over the groceries, he went straight upstairs to his room getting the tools and started to work on putting the bed together, the windows were open with curtains tied aside a man standing in the balcony of the parallel house#12 watching him do so quite keenly. The man almost 6"2 with a strong built, pierced ears and brow, pitch black hair and black eyes stared at him continuously while he kept on working hard in putting the bed together. It wasn't that he didn't know he was being watched, it was just that he was too calm to over react and that seemed to aggravate the guy watching him. The mother knocked at door and without waiting for response came inside holding a glass of iced juice, the boy took the glass from her and chugged it down in one go returning it without a thanks. The woman then walked to the window looking at the man in the parallel house, who immediately looked away pretending to enjoy the air though she didn't hesitate in staring right at him till their eyes met again and she was still staring ,causing the man to uncomfortably walk back inside his room.
"Why are you being so careless?" She calmly questioned the boy who was busy in tightening the screw.
"I see no harm in being watched" He answered back with a calm whispering tone as well.
"If you aren't careful we'll be caught" She whispered not much emotional about it either.
"Don't worry it's just a few days.." He replied checking the grip of the bed by sitting upon it and then laid the mattress upon it grabbing the folded new bed sheet and laying it upon the bed.
"A lady named Kim came over while you were out, we're invited to a dinner" she spoke too robotically.
"We should go" his words had a bit of doubt.
"I think so too" she replied.
The mother then went back downstairs with the glass and the boy followed her after a few.
.
.
"My oh my that's so brave of you Aileen, like hell I'd be scared raising a child on my own...I'd rather give up on adoption" the lady named Kim spoke like quite the fan while arranging dishes on the table, her grey haired husband too busy reading a newspaper while peeking at the little family that came over from sides of the paper..well .especially the mother...

"Where are your manners Dan , Aileen and Nathan came over to have dinner with us and you're just digging in that crappy paper" The woman scolded her husband, at which the mother and son gave a charming giggle as if enjoying themselves.
The two little families had a good time before Kim walked the mother and son out after dinner
"I apologize for Dan, he's pretty awkward around strangers..oh you know what next time come over at the first of next month my son will be home for a few days I want him to meet you two" She spoke too familiarly with them.

"I'd love to" Aileen smiled brightly and after saying goodbye the two headed to their own house. Their smiles had disappeared, now replaced by a slight frown..the two didn't say a word to one another but they shared the same pissed off expression.

"Old pervert" She mumbled removing her necklace once they were inside.
"Why did you stop me from getting up and hitting him?" The boy questioned.

"We must not be angry or someone will end up dead" she replied "off you go to bed"

The boy didn't reply, just went back upstairs, going to bathroom first and brushed his teeth then came out drying his face with towel walking to the window for a sweet summer night breeze and noticed the man standing at the balcony of the man's own house again. As usual Nathan ignored him continuing to gaze at the night sky until out of irritation of being ignored twice got  to the man and he called out

"Hey you little boy!"

Finally getting Nathan's attention...

"What is it?" Nathan didn't bother to put on that usual charming smile for him and somewhat asked with a sore annoyed face.

"What's your name?"

"Nathan"

"I'm Dylan"

"So?"

"What do you mean..so?"

"Well what am I supposed to do with your name?"

"I just thought.. I'd introduce..why are you being so rude?"

"Says the guy who peeps into other people's rooms"

The verbal counter attack did put the Dylan guy into silence.

"If you don't have anything to say I'm going to sleep" Nathan muttered rudely before heading away from the window leaving it not only open but also pushing the bed to a corner most visible from the window and with a smirk closed the lights right in front of the dumbfounded man from the parallel house.

2015- May 22- 10:47pm.

---------------I talked to him------------------