Day 18

.......
..........
..............

"Where"
"He's awake"
"Yeah"

The man blinked quite many times but his vision still seemed hazy for some reason. Though when he seemed to move his hands , he felt his wrists shackled back to the same table the boy was tied upon not long ago.
He noticed his surroundings and saw the boy and woman next to himself, standing by the table and couldn't help but chuckle
"Guess..its the end for me.."
He didn't seem resilient, rather had a curvy ' i saw it coming ' kind of smile.
Aileen who couldn't stand for too long sat on the plastic coated floor resting head against the wall and Nathan who was all messed and in a humiliating situation for a little while ago had his hair wet and new clothes on.
"You took shower?" The man asked reaching his hand but the ties kept him bound to the table.
Nathan however was unanswerable, he couldn't naturally face the man after wetting himself in front of him like that.
"How should we do this" Aileen spoke while breathing heavily.
"Slit his throat or his nerves ?" He mumbled "moreover are you fine?"
Nathan asked.
"Don't pay attention to me right now...just finish this already..." The woman whispered while huffing hard "i can only breathe in peace once i know he's done for"
"For the sake of Emily?" The man interrupted and both the women and Nathan's eyes widened "so i probably did something to a woman named Emily and you both are out for revenge, am i right?"
The man asked with a wide smirk and Nathan grabbed the knife that the man had earlier
"Say your prayers"

"The locals reported a women of same appearance to be walking around limp in a lab coat..we're certain she disguised herself as a doctor to escape" one of cops explained the situation to the girl who had been desperately asking around for Aileen's whereabouts.
"Well one guy reported a stolen bike..though we found it ditched nearby a phone booth..but the robber seemed to be quite described like Ms. Aileen" another guy added.
"Is that so...sorry for troubling you" Amber clenched onto the photo of Aileen she got enlarged taken from the employee register.
"Ms. Amber!" An officer came running in quite much in a hurry "they found them! They found them!"
The officer didn't have to say it all for Amber's face to brighten up as if she was alive again, the officer stopped near the girl leaning over and placing both hands over his knees to breathe first.
"Please take me to them!"

"Aileen!"
"Hey"
The girl stood by the hospital room where the woman was told to be admitted into, though the way she was out of breath felt like she ran a marathon all the way there. Before anything the girl walked in and slapped Aileen hard with a teary face.
The woman was surprised but then she smiled
"Did i make you worry..."
Her words were enough to make the girl burst into loud cries before hugging Aileen tightly "i was so worried something happened and i thought.." She immediately got hiccups so the woman started rubbing her back "the officer then told me the locals found you unconscious near your house! And oh! Good news is they found your son nearby the subway! Aileen they found your son!"
Aileen's face felt so natural when it lit up with surprise
"They found him?! Really?! Where's my son!" She acted like a crazy mother shaking in happiness and desperation.
"Calm down! I know you love him so much but he's currently being treated, seems like whoever kidnapped him..abused him alot..so there are alot of injuries.." There she went again telling Aileen too directly even though she didn't want to worry her.
"I want to see him!" Aileen tried to reach for her IVs again.
"It's for his sake! You need to stop torturing yourself! If you don't get well who's going to take care of Nathan!? So if you really love your son, stay here and wait till the doctors are done with him...then i promise I'll take you!" The nurse was ready at this point to inject Aileen to sleep once again but the way Amber tried to persuade, Aileen went along and nodded laying back
"I'm.. Glad he's safe.."
"Yeah..."

"Mr. Nathan, how are you feeling now?"
Nathan could tell the officer was just being polite and originally came to question the boy, the boy had been tested for any sexual assault but fortunately it was just physical abuse only, so the officers didn't wait until next day nevertheless they tried to be polite as the doctor said it must be a traumatic experience. The boy was given medical care and the wounds were sterilized to avoid any infections, though what horrified the nurses most weren't the taser marks all over his chest but the cuts on his thighs that were easily traced to be even there before his disappearance.
The doctor had prescribed anti depression and anxiety meds for that purpose and the cops were informed beforehand.
"So you're saying you didn't see the face of your attacker but he took your hair?"
Nathan nodded and the cops exchanged a glance of familiarity towards that specific action of pulling out blonde hair.
"Do you remember anything about the place? Was there anyone else there?"
"It was dark..i couldn't see at all but i guess i was the only one..."
"So how did you escape...?"
"I don't know.. I passed out and suddenly woke up nearby a subway"
"Is that so, we're particularly sorry for intruding at such a sensitive time but we need to catch this person soon"
"We presume you might be in danger so there would be two officers outside for your protection"
Nathan nodded and laid back as the officers left
"Danger huh"
He faced the ceiling with a smirk then switched on the tv.
"Sources have reported that the recent kidnappings involving the residents of xxx street are under investigation, the cops do have some unconfirmed leads because of an escapee found in a bad condition nearby the xxx subway and brought to the hospital. However until further notice the cops will focus on finding the resident of house no. 12 that has still not being found, if you have any information please contact xxxxxxxxx , that's all.."

"Are we going to live here?"
"Reset?"
"Yeah"

2015- June 7th