Day 10

------------He invited me out-----------------

"You sure look happy"
"Do i?"
Anita didn't really mean to pry but natsuro's face expression was a bit different than usual.. Somehow that poker face was a little lightened up.
"Tell me too!" Zack interrupted leaning over the counter and as usual blocking customers until Anita dragged him away.

"Park?"
"Yeah"
"Oh yeah i heard its opening tomorrow.."
Anita, Zack and Nathan had some usual break coffee while the two persistent nosepokers got Nathan to spill the beans.
"I still think you shouldn't, like c'mon you maybe a weird kid but it just might be because you were a teenager until an year ago...but that old dude is legit weird" Zack advised.
"Aw cmon zakky don't be so uptight.. I know you told me how that man constantly bugs Nate but i guess it's all for attention.." Anita sighed.
"Yeah but i don't trust him"
"Shouldn't we leave it on Nathan to decide?"
The two engaged in their own argument, though Zack eventually gave up against the woman with an obvious secret intention.
"Argh fine do whatever you want" Zack tossed the tin in the bin and headed back outside to carry on with his work.
"Don't worry about him honey, it's a good chance to get along with your neighbor and have some outdoor activity at the same time" Anita consoled the boy who seemed a bit doubtful after hearing out Zack over it. She patted his shoulder then left to resume her work as well, poor Nathan sighing at his own thoughts thinking out loud.
"I still have to take permission about it.."

"So what's the big idea" Anita whispered standing next to Zack behind the counters.
"What do you mean?"
"Cmon i can tell by your face something evil is brewing up"
She poked at his shoulder determined to know it any way possible.
"Well i don't trust that man so obviously I'll follow them"
Zack spilled after making quite the resilient faces that seemed ineffective on Anita.
"Huff you worrywart, if you're gonna go anyway.. Let me come too, it's Sunday i got nothing to do" Anita noted down orders while casually continuing to chat as well.
"Your choice"

"Welcome home"
The boy opened the door for the mother who just like yesterday got late in returning.
She simply came in a good mood and without resting headed into the kitchen. Though she got surprised that Nathan had been cooking in her stead since she got late.
"Don't worry about it" Nathan spoke politely and filled a glass of water for her. The atmosphere was different than usual, the two weren't as emotionless as usual... There were certain unseen smiles that were attempted to mask in front of one another.
"Hey i wanted to tell.." Nathan tried to initiate the conversation and somehow discuss about tomorrow.
"Hear me out first" she interrupted and out of respect he nodded becoming quiet till the lady hesitantly spoke up again "Tomorrow I'm going out with girl - s..um i might be late too though don't worry I'll make you food, watch movies eat up and have fun on your day off"
"Girls?"
"Yeah it will be suspicious if i say no to people at work, it's strictly professional"
Her voice was obviously lacking honesty though Nathan wasn't bothered, it was good opportunity for him as well.
"Alright, have fun"
"It's not fun, its professional" she was obviously lying through her teeth "What were you going to say?"
She asked after having his approval on it.
"Nothing"

"Did you take permission from mommy?"
"It's not needed"
Nathan was going through his closet searching for clothes as if a maiden on a first date. Even though it was 'apparently' supposed to be a casual meet up , the atmosphere felt like that of a date.
"Won't you be in trouble if she finds out? Then she'll kill you with that glare" the man imitated Aileen.
"I'm an adult"
"Well yeah that's true"
The man amusingly stood watching Nathan go through certain clothes and reject quite a few after trying them in front of mirror.
"You know you can just dress like normal.." The man mumbled "didn't expect you to be so uptight about tomorrow"
"Says the guy who got his clothes ironed for tomorrow" Nathan shot back rather quietly, since the man's clothes could be seen from his window hanging on the closet handle neatly ironed.. Even the socks.
"That's!" The man was pretty much speechless against Nathan's comeback and after a pout folded his arms standing quietly.
After quite some selection ,Nathan placed a white formal button up shirt and blue jeans on bed.
"Huh? You're gonna wear that to a park?"
"So what do you wear then?"
"Haven't you been to a park before ?!"
"Never had the opportunity"
The boy's reply surprised the man quite a bit but wasn't the boy already weird enough? So this shouldn't be a bother either...
"Well wear something like a shirt and shorts..like i did" the man showed his black shorts knee length shorts and white casual half sleeves shirt.
After viewing it clear enough Nathan walked to his closet once again and scrambled it up even more
"How's this?"
He held up a black long sleeved round neck shirt, with light blue jean' shorts.
"Perfect! Wait won't those shorts be tight?"
"They'll fit"
"No way your ass is bigger"
"Huh?"
"Nothing!"
"No seriously what did you just say?"
"Nothing! Those will look good!"
"Pervert.."
Nathan's last words ticked off the man and he started giving explanations though Nathan was interested in none of them. He arranged his clothes and shoes totally ignoring the man's defensive mumbling and laid back in bed thinking about tomorrow as if it would be a big day of life.

2015- May 30- 11: 00 pm.
-------------We'll go to a park----------------