Day 11

-------------We'll go to a park----------------

"The food is in the refrigerator, if anything happens contact me on my number, make sure to keep the doors locked.."
"I get it!"
Nathan comfortably sat on couch lazily eating bread while watching the woman rush in and out of her room looking really flashy in a sexy black top that showed off her cleavage and blue jeans, black sandals, curly open hair, mascara and gloss on..everything just shouted that she was obviously not going to anything as formal as a work thing.
"I'm heading out"
She said grabbing her purse and tucking in her cellphone, checking her gloss in the mirror one last time.
"Bye"
Nathan got up and saw the woman off standing in the door until she disappeared from sight and then closed the door lazily.
He stood there with back against the door for like a few seconds and suddenly made a run upstairs dumping the bread and rushing into his room. He had already taken shower and just started stripping with both hands getting inside the black long sleeved shirt standing in just his undies while starting to comb back his messy blonde hair. He pulled up the blue jean shorts managing to do so and gave a mocking chuckle since the man said it wouldn't fit him and it did. Though he was not noticing how fit those pants were if not too tight, they shaped his hips in quite an indecent way moreover his beautiful pale thighs seemed exposed and one of his cuts was showing off. He pulled up his socks and wore his joggers, closing all doors and windows around the house when there was a knock on the door.
"Coming!" He spoke and rushed downstairs opening the door, infront of him stood the tall man looking quite handsome in the white button up shirt with exposed collar bones, his pitch black hair all spiky though somehow his piercings gave off a delinquent look on him but nevertheless quite handsome.
"You ready?"
"Yeah"

"Sorry to keep you waiting!"
The young girl dressed in a blue tank top and frilly black skirt with black stockings halted to take a breath infront of the woman who was probably early....sitting on one of the benches in a public park.
"It's okay i was here early"
"Aileen you look so gorgeous!" Amber caught her breath eyeing the woman from head to toe.
"Not more cuter then you" Aileen replied "So where are we heading to?"
"Aquarium...i didn't know what Aileen really likes so I'd thought to visit all sorts of places with Aileen" the young girl replied quite enthusiastically.
"Then let's go"

"There's a rotating wheel!"
Nathan spoke with widened eyes and mouth hung open.
"It's called a Ferris wheel, what have you been doing in childhood?" The man sighed.
"There are people in carriages of big wheel too!" Nathan pointed at which the man burst into slight laughter that he controlled hard.
"Do you want to be there too?" The man asked.
"Can i?" Nathan's question was so innocent that the man couldn't help messing up the hair that the boy put effort into combing.
"Hey!"
"Come on I'll get the tickets"

"A big whale"
"Aileen that's just a dolphin"
"Really?"
"Yeah, whales are even bigger like really big...wanna see one?"
Aileen seemed to be super amazed by all sorts of fishes she got to see around and Amber was kind enough to tell her facts about many kinds of fishes.
"You know alot about fishes Amber"
"Well can't help it, i grew up living near sea..let's go there sometime too.."
The two women headed out of Aquarium while holding juice bottles.
"We're heading to cinema next"
"I've been to one before"
"Really?"
"Yeah"

"I can see the whole park from up here!"
Nathan sticks both hands to the window looking down from the ferris wheel.
"There's something even more fun called rollercoaster rides"
"Eh really?"
"Yeah look, that's the roller coaster"
The man pointed through the window.
"It looks like a giant anaconda!"
Hearing that the man burst into laughter once more.
"Hey! Stop"

"Romance?"
"Well do you wanna see horror, romance isn't my taste either"
"Horror is better"
The two women bought horror movie tickets and headed inside taking their seats.
"Ah wait I'll get popcorn" Aileen left her seat while Amber was sitting in wait though during that time a guy came up and sat next to her. For some while he just looked at her but then he slipped his hand and placed it on the girl's thigh. Amber moved his hand away uncomfortably though he ended up placing it again, this time she got up to leave the chair but he pulled her by wrist seating her back. She wanted to say it out to someone but the room seemed too empty to call anyone out, it was dark and she felt fear in rejecting him. A pencil pierced into the man's hand sending him screaming and he looked up at the woman holding popcorn.
"Aileen?" Amber who was at brink of tears was really surprised to see the woman.
The man yelped in pain but Aileen grabbed hold of his hand and twisted the pen all the way in with pressure that it came out from the other side of the man's hand and blood splattered on Amber's face.
"Aileen that's enough!" Amber was relieved that she was saved but the viciousness of the other woman was terrifying.
"He wants it..he was proactively harassing a girl because he wanted to be punished like this" Aileen mumbled.
The man was screaming and yelping in pain, due to which the workers ended up gathering and to avoid any trouble Amber grabbed Aileen's hand and made a run outside, running as far she could with the woman holding her hand.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"
"Hooooooooooo!!!!!"
Nathan lifted his hands up in the air screaming once it started to go down the steep path splashing right into the water on it's track back up though the man didn't seem well and he was trying to hold back hard from puking.
"Amazing it went like fweeeeee from high then shuuuuuu down" Nathan imitated the roller coaster ride while the man sat down on bench having some water and taking deep breaths of relief though this was first time he saw Nathan's face full of expressions and if there was any way to describe it...he'd say the boy was super cute.

Both women leaned over trying to catch their breath, hiding around a corner.
"Aileen that was too rash"
"Do you dislike it"
Amber became quiet and after thinking something she spoke again.
"I'd be lying if i say yes...when you did that i sort of wanted to yell that he deserved it" she smiled to herself and the two became quiet for a little.
"Your stocking is a bit off" Aileen came closer to the girl and fixed the stocking for her at which the girl blushed.
"Hey...um.."
"It's okay.."
Aileen cupped the girl's cheek, who teared up a little and wrapped arms around the woman tightly.

"What's this called?"
"Marsh mellow"
"Amazing"
Nathan munched on them truly like a hamster.
"So what's special about this horror house you wanted to show me?"
"It would be special if you'd stop munching on those and focus on the skeleton at your shoulder"
The man pointed with a shivering finger and totally screamed out when someone boo'd him from behind though Nathan kept on munching unimpressed by the horror house full of screams.

"Amazing"
"I wanted to see the sunset with someone like this ever since i was little"
"Aileen......"
The two girls stood over a high hill area in an old park with not much people around. There was a sheet laid behind them with all sorts of eatables indicating they had quite some picnic at lunch time. Aileen held Amber's hand while gazing forth at the setting sun, their makeup was worn out.
"Thankyou...I'd never seen an aquarium, art gallery and a themed café before..."
Aileen's smile made Amber's heart flutter a bit and she clenched a little on her chest...she had lots of plans but since that morning incident she couldn't get into mood even though Aileen didn't complain even once and followed the girl wherever she went.
"I'm sorry..."
Amber spoke with a painful expression though Aileen tugged the girl to herself by arm and kissed her lips slipping fingers up her hair from neck. Amber's eyes widened with a blush though after a little she closed them and tied arms around the woman's waist kissing her with their busts pressing into one another's.

"Never in my life have i seen someone jump so excitedly on a trampoline"
"Why? It's all bouncy and amazing"
The two males walked on the slightly dark road towards home.
"You even got your ass groped over and over, ya know stop bending over too randomly!" The man scolded.
"Eh when?!"
"You don't even know when!! The hell I fought three guys and two girls because of you being groped by them!! What are you touch insensitive?!"
"Oh so that's why, i thought you were randomly picking fights"
The man face palmed at how the boy didn't even noticed.
"You know i discovered something today..."
"What is it?"
"Even a kid like you can be cute"
"I'm 19 don't call me kid old man"
"Then don't call me old man, my name's Dylan!"
"Alright old man Dylan"
"You little" one could hear Dylan's nerves cracking.
"Oh sh*t!" Nathan cursed as he saw two women walking towards the house one of which was Aileen.
"Oh so she's home.."
"Stay here! Don't come until I've gone in!"
Nathan did say that but it brought a smirk on Dylan's face.
"Nope, I'm coming with you"
"Wanna get punched?"
"You scared of mommy lil' boy Nathan?"
Nathan clenched his teeth but Dylan ended up moving closer and leaned down kissing the boy's lips while groping his ass in both hands.
Nathan's eyes widened and he suddenly pushed the man away slapping his face and wiping his lips with sort of a flushed face.
He then made a run back to his house greeting the women probably lying about going out for a walk and invited Amber in for dinner with them though the girl politely rejected and headed off.

Later after dinner, Nathan and Aileen both went to their rooms without meeting eye or asking each other any thing.
Just for today...Nathan's window was shut close as the boy sat down on his bed hugging to his diary, he slightly pressed his fingers to his lips while doing so....

2015- May 31- 6: 05 pm.
-----------------He kissed me-------------------