Day 19

.
.
.

"délicieux"
"Was that french?"
"Yeah"
The man walked around the table in an apron setting down some tasty looking dishes infront of the mother and son.
"It's been a while since we ate a lavish breakfast" Nathan chomped down on the home made mix vegetables along with meat and tomato gravy.
"Well I've been a working mom for too long so i only know basic cooking required for survival" the mother added upright.
"Me too" Nathan replied.
"Must be tough not having a dad around" the man slightly patted on Nathan's head.
"Sorry that you had to come all the way to our home to take care of us Zachary, it's just Amber could get fired if she missed out anymore" Aileen served herself some boiled rice.
"Call me Zack and no worries, originally Anita wanted to come help you two since you are still injured but she got a bad stomach due to hospital food" Zach served some rice to Nathan as well.
"I'm grateful" Aileen thanked him, being careful of her injuries while Nathan ate comfortably.
"I wonder what happened to your neighbour..but I'm glad you guys came back unharmed, these days kidnappers show no mercy..." Zach took a seat himself.
"I hope they catch them soon" Nathan whispered.

Zack ended up doing all the house chores for the day, even cleaning up the house into a new one. Not letting the mother and son do even a single thing, he even ran all the errands and prepared food as well as cleaned the kitchen too. He even got to watch a movie with the family kind of like giving off a father image to the incomplete family.

"Lemme help you..your feet must be hurting due to the burns" Zack immediately headed to Nathan when he tried to stand after dinner and cringed a bit.
Aileen had gone to her room to lay down and ended up being engaged in a phone call with Amber since the girl couldn't come over for some reason and Zack decided to stay over.
"Thanks" Nathan took his hand for support but unexpectedly Zack ended up lifting him up princess style instead of helping the other way.
"I'll take you to your room upstairs, you're light anyway"
Nathan's face turned a bit red "i ..can.. walk.." He argued without struggle though.
"Must have been tough, enduring this much..do you want me to comfort you?" Zack mumbled.
"What.. Do you mean by that..?"Nathan raised a brow moving a bit  uncomfortably in the guy's arms.
"Nothing" Zack replied with a straight face and got the boy upstairs in his room closing the door and locking it.
"Um leave it open.." Nathan was starting to feel a bit disturbed now but then he started feeling something weird and his eyes widened.
"What's wrong" Zack laid the boy down and placed a hand over his hand.
Nathan pulled away his hand immediately and moved a bit away.
"Are you feeling ill?" The guy reached his hand and touched his forehead.
"I'm fine.. Would you please open the door" Nathan brushed his hand away though he was painfully rubbing his legs together.
"Does your leg hurt?" The guy placed a hand over his thigh sliding it back at forth.
"Zack..would you stop..I'm fine" Nathan was starting to reach for the nearby lamp on bed side but Zack smirked and suddenly pushed the boy down holding hands above his head.
"Hey Nate, does it hurt?" He tilted his head with a smirk and pushed his kneecap in between the boy's legs.
"You drugged me didn't you" Nathan mumbled with a flushed face, his body was moving on his own..rubbing himself against the man's knee.
"You know.. The day you went out with that guy...i was so pissed off i ended up doing it with Anita...good thing she doesn't remember i was conscious.." Zack mumbled sliding a thumb over the boy's lips "i added same drug in her drink secretly.. "
"I'm a boy" Nathan huffed and un able to control himself he parted his lips sucking on the man's thumb.
"I know well...i know you're a boy when i touch you here..." He pressed in against the boy causing the boy to throw his head back in a moan "even then..i can't help it...i became interested in you once i saw you writing that diary with your blood..it's like i want to save you...love you..." The man went on.
"By doing this?" Nathan frowned.
Though the man did so right back and leaned in, the boy's buds were already poking through the shirt when the man leaned in and took one in mouth, slurping, biting and sucking making the shirt wet on that area and the boy squirmed along moaning with a muffled voice.
"You'd regret this..." Nathan covered his mouth with both hands as the man went kissing down and undid the boy's clothes.
The drug being in affect made Nathan vulnerable and the slightest touch made him feel uncontrollably hot. The man proceeded using his mouth and the boy helplessly covered his mouth in embarrassment, he didn't want to be seen in such a lewd state.
He didn't even resist when the man forced himself in Nathan's mouth..but probably due to drug, since Nathan kept touching himself as well even when the man stopped.
However when things were about to go 3rd base and the man grabbed lotion from Nathan's stuff. The boy slipped right back into his memories and despite the drug he ended up panicking
"Uncle no please no I'll be a good boy, i won't break anything again please no...." The boy started mumbling with widen tearful eyes "I'll be a good boy ..please don't put it in..please..it's painful... It bled last time too..please electrocute me instead again...please" Nathan almost started chanting in a whisper that sounded like begging.
"What are you saying?" Zack's eyes widened "the hell..."

The boy placed both hands against the wall as the man gave him a good rub standing behind him in shower
"Like i could continue after hearing that.." It was a total turn off for the man though he had to get the drug out of the boy's system so he ended up helping the boy get off and showering him before putting him to sleep.
"You'll forget this when you wake up" Zack leaned down and kissed the asleep boy's forehead

"I'll save you my precious Emily"

2015- June 8th