Day 21 (Finale)

"Andrew Matthews"
"Scarlett Riverson"
"The fake id's were so well done it was hard to find their real ones but we did it" the officer answered.
"Can't... Believe.." The young girl sat in her own trauma outside the house after calling 911 in morning when she came to visit and found the door was open ; she ended up finding two dead bodies up in Nathan's room and neither Nathan nor Aileen were present at all, neither was their stuff.
And after all that she found out that Nathan and Aileen weren't their real names either. Scarlet riverson an ex psychiatrist and Andrew her adopted nephew.
"Andrew Matthews, adopted by emily riverson a psychiatrist too at the age 13 after being moved from two former foster families that reported him to be psychologically disturbed since the death of his uncle that was reported to have happened by slipping of the ceiling" the officer went on.
"Do you think his uncle's death had something to do with him?" Another asked.
"People say the boy was always lying about his uncle abusing him, like shutting him in cramped wooden boxes, or sell him to males or females for one night and so on..but he would often admit afterwards that he was lying..or that it was just a joke"
"Was he really lying? Didn't they ever bother doing an reports?"
"No one was willing to do so since everyone found him to be a good man and even the school kids said that the boy was a liar..he'd often steal other people's lunches"
"There's obviously more to this..how about the current situation?"
"Well according to forensic report the video we found in the boy's room wasn't tampered, the two dead ones did actually kill one another as the boy watched..can he really kill someone?" The other answered.
"We can't really accuse him of being culprit or victim but he and that woman are people of interests regarding the murder..considering all proofs and research about the BB serial killer and Emily Riverson's murder along with her diary were found at scene of crime..and the victims confessed their crimes too before death.." The other replied thoughtfully.
"There has to be definitely more to what we know..about this uncle's death and emily's as well as these brothers.."
"As for these brothers.. One thing is clear..they both lost their mother and the younger one of them probably had mother complex ...he would stalk women or men that were blonde and befitting his mother figure.."
"Yeah and the second one had brother complex and murdered any person whom his brother approached...we naturally assumed that the blonde butcher killed blonde people but turns out he just kills his brother's love interests and his love interests happen to be blonde like his belated mother"
"What about Emily's murder?"
"Well the younger brother confessed that he attempted to sexually assault Emily on 9th an year ago..but in her struggle he broke the woman's neck"
"So that day...the last call emily made before her murder..?"
"It was probably to her sister Scarlett.."
"This is just sad..I'm unsure..how i feel about the death of these two brothers.. One was a serial killer..the other a stalker and probably a rapist.."
"But on the other hand they both lost their mother...at such young ages..on top of that their father was the very own murderer of someone they loved...that kind of hostile environment...imagine two babies at their growing age having to know they'd never see their mum again..those two were probably alone in their suffering.."
"I heard the older brother raised the younger one by selling himself around.. You know how pedophiles pay good for little under developed boys..if what the Andrew boy said to have went through was true..then Emily was savior of that boy..but what about these two? Nobody saved them.."
"They had their times where they'd sleep on empty stomachs on street..i can't begin to think how much abuse two lone children would've gone through alone in this world...from what i think they even got jobs through crude means because they weren't educated either..."
"Stop..you're making me sympathize with them"

The two to three officers kept on discussing while the young girl could even hear them from afar while holding her temples in disbelief.

-------
-------

"Ne..scar..how many years has it been?"
"Hm?"
"Since Emily adopted me..?"
"Probably six or so.."
"She was the only one who ever believed me when everyone accused me of lying.."
"Well she didn't have to adopt you y'know ..that stupid girl always doing crazy things..!"
"Not my fault, she would always say that I'd make an adorable son.."
"She probably was being sweet..You're troublesome.."
The two went on talking with straight faces, not even a shred of expression though talking about emily eventually brought tiny smiling curves on their faces.
"So where's this ship heading too?"
"Some place far away.. Where even we both will have the right to live..."
"What about that Amber girl..?"
Andrew questioned causing Scarlett to frown.
"It's the best for both of us..i wavered from our original plan because i substituted her for Emily but inside i knew i was doing her wrong and that she deserves better...and i took it out on you most of the times.."
"As i thought.."
"Sorry"
She reached over and kissed the boy's cheek.
"Now you're giving me bad signals..and what was with that kiss the other day?"
"Tasting accomplishment, what else?"
"Ya know even if we're not related.. You're still an old woman"
"So a man in his thirties got you all... and a woman in her thirties bothers you? Bitch boy" she frowned causing the boy to laugh a bit "oye why you laughing!?"
"You became very scary after emily..but today it feels like you're back to normal... Is it satisfaction of putting Emily's murderers to rest?"
"Sort of.."
"Yeah me too" he slipped down and laid his head into her lap.
He raised his hand up in the air and caught the image of the clouds that felt to him like the shape of emily's figure.
"Are you happy?"

-------
-------

"Welcome"
"Two tequilas please"
" trying to forget..?"
"Don't ask too many questions Anita.. I only came here because you do the night shift at this bar and i need someone to take care of my body after I'm dead drunk...." The young girl replied.
"Oh? But is it really wise to trust me Amber?" Anita raised a brow before filling in some tequila for the girl.
"Well you're the only one who hasn't lied to me so far atleast..everyone else lied!" Amber yelled chugging it down and asking for another.
"Ugh girl, just come home with me, I'm pretty much off for today i got some hamburgers at home..let's watch some movies and do karaoke till we pass out or stuff.."
"Cheesy.."
"Comin or not girl?"
"I guess for the sake of hamburgers.." The girl spoke with a light pout.
"Ofcourse..for the hamburgers"
"For the hamburgers"

--------
--------

"So i was looking up and something came up.." The officer sipped his coffee while going through many sites on his pc.
"What is it?"
"Well apparently.. It seems like the Zack kid knew of Andrew kid's identity beforehand.."
"Yeah they found Andrew information and documents and stuff in his house.."
"Well..there's that and..then there's this man who visited this zack kid often..the street cams would often show the two meeting up.."
"Does it matter? I thought the case is clear enough.. The brothers killed one another and they even had a motive too.. The woman only gave finishing blow to one..he was already done for though..."
"It's not that... It's just when i zoomed in the street cams and compared his face to our records..something incredible or i dunno creepy happened.."
"What is it..?"
"Walking dead"
"Huh?"
"Well the pic matches to someone in our record and he probably gave all info on boy to Zack kid"
"Who was it?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Andrew Matthew's dead uncle..."

~June 10th~ Day 21

E
N
D