Day 12

-----------------He kissed me-------------------

"How did we end up like this?"
The dark haired girl sat up holding the blanket over her nude bust with a twitching eyebrow while she looked down upon the peacefully asleep guy. She ended up slapping him with a rolled magazine.
"Wake up you twat!"
"Ouch!" He groaned in pain and barely opened his eyes yawning but then he noticed the lack of clothes on his body and on the girl next to him.
"Whaaaaaa!" He fell back from bed taking his shirt to cover his privates in shock "Anita! What are you doing in my bed!?"
"That's my question!" She growled.
"Did we...did..." His teeth were clattering due to her furious expression.
"I don't remember so maybe not" She folded her arms and then leaned down to grab her clothes while getting off bed, when a sharp pain ran down her back and she tripped getting up like a zombie coming back from dead
"Zack!!!!!!! I'm going to kill you!!!!!!"

"I'm off"
"Later"
The boy walked the mother out and shut the door behind her, doing dishes before going upstairs to get ready for himself. After taking shower he came out and got dressed glancing at the closed window for a little before grabbing his bag and locking all windows heading out.
"What do you want?" The boy muttered noticing Dylan standing outside his house as if in wait.
"I wanted to apologize for yesterday... I was just joking.. I'm not gay or anything..." The man spoke out immediately.
"Just because you're in closet doesn't mean you can harass anyone" Nathan walked past him calmly enough.
"I'm not in...! If you don't believe me I'll bring home a woman tonight you can watch us!" He grabbed on Nathan's arm.
"I have no interest in your fetishes of being watched" Nathan pulled his arm away and walked on his own path

"M-o-r-n-i-n~"
Amber hugged Aileen from behind soon as the woman entered the shop and cheerfully greeted her.
"Morning" Aileen gave a slight smile.
"Oh your smile is starting to get real now" Amber glanced at her like some fangirl.
"You're here early" Aileen takes off her bag, not much workers had came around yet.
"I wanted to see you" Amber pouted.
"Is that so...then how about giving me a haircut today before everyone's here?" Aileen pulled scissors out of drawer and the young girl's face brightened up.

"What's with you two"
Nathan asked after noticing the continuous black Aura that Anita kept releasing while Zack was being a little mouse and his hands were shaky too while carrying stuff.
"Nothing we just had alot of drinks yesterday because a certain someone was sulking because of another person enjoying so much and ended up dragging me as his drinking buddy" Anita spoke with a twitching brow.
"I don't get it" Nathan said with a straight face.
"Good"

"How does it look"
Amber held the scissors and comb with some hair lying on the floor.
"Pretty"
Aileen replied and the young girl couldn't help but squeak a little.
"Well let's clean this before anyone else comes"
"Hm!"
The two women started clearing off the place back to it's original state when Aileen's phone started ringing.
"I'll get it" Amber said immediately and rushed to the woman's bag, pulling out her cellphone though in the midst of it a picture of a beautiful blonde girl dropped out of her purse and she picked it up.
Aileen rushed and snatched both the phone and photo from young girl.
"Who's.. That...in the photo.."
Amber asked in astonishment.
"No one" Aileen replied and tucked the pic in bag and attended the call.
"How'd you get my number?"

"I'm off then"
Nathan had gotten more used to saying goodbyes before leaving unlike a few days ago when he wouldn't even talk to others.
"See ya" Anita waved him off and zack was terribly scared of being killed when alone with her so he started wiping the tables faster.
"He did have fun with that guy yesterday... It was like seeing a child enjoying his first holiday.." She mumbled then turned to Zack who got a bit angry hearing that.
"Why do you care so much? That's so unlike you..." She asked raising a brow.
"Just that man isn't a good person...remember an year ago that girl who was murdered?" Zack stopped wiping.
"You mean the one killed by serial killer BB the blonde butcher?"
Anita asked.
"Yep...she lived in house 21 of xxx street too, she was quite involved in him and he was arrested as a suspect but they couldn't prove anything against him so he was let free..." Zack clenched his fists a little.
"So that's why you don't trust him"
"Yeah..."

The sound of a slap echoed the room as the woman stood with one hand over her hip bone and the other slightly raised in air, the boy was on the ground cupping his cheek.
"Didn't i tell you to stay away from that man?"
She spoke in a low voice though a deep frown between a brows made her look quite a scary person.
"He called me and told me that you two went to a park together!"
"Then what about you huh...?"
Nathan slightly mumbled still holding his cheek with a handprint on it.
"What do ya mean.."
"I'm asking about the girl from yesterday... Why were you hanging out alone with her? Wasn't it supposed to be a work thing with all the girls!?" Nathan yelled.
"Keep your voice low boy" she glared down at him though unable to answer his question exactly.
"Going to a park means nothing.. I won't give up our secret that easily, why don't you trust me a little on this!" He was still being quite rude though he lowered his voice.
"You'll hurt yourself" she mumbled.
"I'm not a kid! As long as it doesn't ruin things i should be able to do whatever i want too!"
"Whatever, don't come crying to me later..oh and if you ruin it.." She leaned down and grabbed his jaws harshly "i will break your fuckin legs and eat them and you know i can do that"
The boy nodded with widened eyes.

He knocked harshly at the man's door until he opened up and the moment he did so..he punched the man in the gut.
"Fukin hell wtf is wrong with you!" Dylan cringed holding his stomach though Nathan stood quietly with a frown.
Without answering Nathan started to walk back towards his house but Dylan came up from behind and covered the boy's mouth dragging him back into his house. The young boy bit his hand and threw arms, legs in a futile struggle though ended up being taken inside the other's house.
"Let go!" Nathan bit the man's hand over and over drawing blood.
"That hurts you little twat!" He ended up throwing Nathan on couch and climbing on top of the young boy, his huge body engulfed the boy's little body under him.
"What are you doing?" Nathan pushed at his chest trying to break free.
"You are the one who's doing this all on purpose! You are the one continuously seducing me into becoming a f*g, its all your fuckin fault that you're inviting me so you obviously want it!" The man yelled at Nathan pinning the boy's hands to his sides.
"The hell are you saying, let go of me!" Nathan tried his best to push him off but the man was holding him down with alot of power. It wasn't long that the man started forcing down unwanted kisses on the boy tearing his clothes as well.
"Emi..ly...emi....sa..ve..." The boy started going in a panic attack while mumbling those words though it didn't stop the animal on him that even started removing the boy's pants until a beer bottle bottle broke on his head.
"Get the fuck off him"
The man looked back at the woman standing behind him with the broken bottle pointing the sharp glass at him with a scary frown.
He gulped and raised his hands getting off the boy though there was blood streaming down his face.
"There..it's okay" the woman hugged the panicked boy while still holding the glass pointed at the bleeding man.
He kept on breathing hard in Aileen's chest till he calmed down "let's go"
She mumbled and helped him up and took off her top putting it on the young boy while standing there in her black sports bra. He fixed his pants and took her hand as the two of them walked out leaving the man bleeding without any concern.

She sat behind him against the wall with arms around the young boy, her bust pressed into the young boy's back. The shower was running and he had his face hidden between his legs, both of them had atleast some clothes on though the water made them quite see through. She gently caressed Nathan's hair calming him down
"I told you...you'll get yourself hurt..."

2015- June 1st - 5: 25 pm.
------------He tried to violate me-----------