Day 4

-------he brought home a woman--------

"I'll be off"
Nathan announced loudly to his mother before leaving the house with his backpack on and jogged once more towards his path to the café for work.
Reaching in early he managed to please the manager if anything and got changed into uniform handling the early customers.
"Nathan could you clean the tables with Zack" Anita took charge of the counter and Nathan couldn't argue but walk out to help the black spiky haired male with a few streaks of red dye in his hair, hazel eyes about 5'10 and probably in early twenties.
"I heard you started yesterday kid? Sorry for having you do my shift do i caught a bad fever so i had to take leave and it ended up being a hassle for you two" the man spoke with a cheerful smile, a natural smile compared to Nathan's.
"It's okay Anita told me about it" Nathan returned the smile even though it lacked an obvious originality.
"Don't worry i can do this on my own , today i will work so you rest back!" Zack spoke too enthusiastically.
"Don't overdo it Zakky, you still look sick to me" Anita coughed in interruption after handing over a outdoor serving.
"I'm fine!" Zack yelled with a tint of red under his eyes and Anita sighed while Nathan carried on to work ever so devotedly over the hours.

"Told ya he's pushing himself..." Anita dusted off her hands after helping lay Zach down at a couch back in changing room with help of Nathan.
"I'll get back to work" Nathan spoke in a non concerned tone sort of disturbing to Anita.
"Well can't be helped" she tried to think it over logically "our shift will be able in a hour, I'll drop him home after that.. Rest here Zack" she laid a jacket upon him and headed out first followed in by Nathan who looked back at the barely conscious flushed face man once before leaving back for his shift.

"What?! An accident?!" Anita yelled upon receiving a phone call getting a few glares from the other workers so she toned it down a little and without further waiting she ended up getting a half hour early leave rushing out.

"Ah man now who's gonna take Zakky home, i got a full time shift here it'll be night before i leave"
"His home is too far"
"Then just take him to your home"
"Can't do that, my children will make too much noise that'll ruin his peace"
The guys were already on argument over who would take zack home when they noticed Nathan getting off his shift, coming out with a change of clothes and a huge wide grin clouded the men's evil faces.
Nathan was dumbfounded but after a few minutes he was in cab with a sick guy leaning over his shoulder trying to think how he ended up like this.

"Huh?" The mother raised a brow once she opened the door finding the boy barely holding up a man by the man's arm around his own shoulder.
"His home was far, he is unwell let him stay over" the boy stated in quite a straightforward tone.
A few minutes later the mother was helping her son carry the man upstairs to his room since she had a condition that the man would stay in Nathan's room not to cause her any disturbance.
The two successfully managed to lay him on bed before taking his temperature and using ice packs frequently to cool the burning man down a bit.
Afterwards Nathan had his evening brunch and headed back to his room to check over the patient who seemed to be a bit conscious of his surroundings now, he asked questions and apologized for the inconvenience properly before being offered a soup and medicine.

"Who's that?" The man across the balcony asked noticing Nathan changing the wet cloth on Zack's forehead.

"None of your business" Nathan replied ever so bluntly.

"Must be your boyfriend a f*g like you can't have a girl over can he?" The guy mocked with an ignorant tone "Saw that blondie yesterday? Banged her all night" he bragged.

"I do not have time in useless activities of watching others unlike you old man" Nathan replied.

"Jealous?" The man grinned.

"Narcissistic people are really annoying" Nathan didn't have much expression on as usual but he managed to piss off the balcony guy to every possible extent, he momentarily stamped away from balcony back into his room in anger giving Nathan some peace of mind for a little while.

Few hours later Zack was up and sitting, smiling at Nathan when the boy came to his room after dinner.
"You know boy you should keep your window shut, there's a creepy guy in your neighbors who keeps peeking in your room" Zack advised.
"I know, doesn't matter" Nathan got himself a spare pillow from the closet and laid a sheet over the floor.
"Oye cmon we can both lay over this bed..we're both men anyway, no need to sleep on the floor" Zack was already feeling guilty over the unnecessary impositions he brought upon the family and now this.
"Alright" Nathan didn't really liked putting up arguments and even the man said it was fine so he adjusted his own pillow on bed after the man moved to a corner to give him space.
"By the way, it may be too late for intros but I'm Zack, 23 and I'm a private college student..you're Nathan right? How old are you?" He asked quite politely.
"19"
"No way! Seriously? I thought you'd be 15 or something?!"
"I'm told that often"
Nathan sat down over the bed next to the man while taking out his bookmarked novel from drawer.
"Books? I can't tolerate those, don't you have Facebook or Twitter or something?!" Zack was probably quite surprised just like others though Nathan didn't found that question worthy of any replies and carried on reading in silence. Eventually zack fell asleep while watching Nathan read the book for hours without speaking a word or answering any of his questions.

"You're such a rude boy" the man from the balcony had appeared once again much to Nathan's annoyance.

"You really like my attention don't you?" Nathan closed the book placing it back in drawer and turning the bed lamp of Zack's side off.

"Your bf tried to talk to you over and over while you completely ignored" the man answered.

"So much sympathy and here i thought you were homophobic" Nathan got up and walked to his window.

"I'm not being sympathetic, i hate you homos you're all perverts!" The man pretty much yelled.

"Keep your tone down old man, there's a sick person trying to rest" Nathan gave of quite a scary frown.

"Is he your bf or is he not?!" He went on again.

"Why are you so persistent to pry?" Nathan spoke while gazing at the starry sky.
"I don't care if he is or he's not! You both should kill yourself!" He yelled again disturbing the neighborhood quite much.

"I'm sleepy, night closet dude" Nathan closed his curtains before giving the man another anxiety attack and he kept on yelling curse words till the neighbors came out and had quite a fired up argument with him about it.

2015- May 24- 11: 39 pm.
-----------we had an argument-------------