Against the Villains

The majority of the first part of this story will be told through Izuku Midoriya. This beginning scene takes place in the rescue dome, where class 1-A have been ambushed by villains. Izuku, Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima are witnessing the fight between All Might and  Noumu

All... Might

He's... equally matched with this ... thing.

Is it even human, what quirk would it have? Anything with its brains exposed like that couldn't possibly be human!
I need to help somehow! But, what could I do. Every time I try to use One For All, I get injured to the extremes.
I looked to my side. Kacchan had the same angry expression. He wanted to do something also but if that thing could take on All Might, imagine what it would to us! I trembled. I took a step , and as if planned, the four of us broke out in a run. We had to he-

" Ah ah ah, We don't want any of you ruining our plans? That wouldn't be nice. Don't you think you all want to fight someone, a little more , your size?"

The man covered in hands chuckled at us. I froze in fear of what he had meant by that. These were the villains who were prepared, they weren't the ruffians we took down in the rescue sites.

A warp opened behind him releasing a white figure who's aura was dark and menacing. He stepped to the side and turned to what seemed to be our next problem. He patted her head and nodded her in our direction.

" Take good care of these ones Arde! Don't let them get it our way." The villain focused his attention back to All Might and left us with our next fight.

She stood still, looking at us. Tilting her head to the side, her hair fell to her shoulders. Her hand lifted up and waved at us. It had seemed she was taunting us.

Bakugou moved first and quickly ran towards her at full speed. He begun shooting her with explosives and the area around them became a cloud of dust. Walking out was Kacchan smiling menacingly.

"That's why I'm the best! You side characters didn't even move." He yelled at us, walking back to us with his head held high.

Something... Something wasn't right. Why would the top villain trust someone against four students? Was it just a distraction?

 Why would the top villain trust someone against four students? Was it just a distraction?

The same figure appeared out of the smoke, unharmed by anything Kacchan did. She dangled a pair of Sai's in her hands. As she came closer I could see her eyes were pitch black, her hair was actually put into two braids at the side. Her height was relatively short but her demeanor was frightening.

"Bakugou, did you even think of what her quirk might be?" Todoroki spoke up, taking a fighting stance.

"What the... What the heck?" Bakugou suddenly turned around to face our quirk-Unknown opponent.