Lies

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"KUROGIRI!" I screamed, pouncing onto his chest. Wrapping my weak arms around his cold torso, as he sighed with relief.

Of course he was relieved. I knew about that plan beforehand. My acting skills were great, we're they not?

From the beginning i knew what the job was. Down to every small detail. Finding me in the bush, Saving one of the students, heck i even threw in that whole crying mess at the hospital.

They were good kids i'll give em that. But good doesn't win in this case.

"How much did you learn?" He asked throwing me a vest.

"All the quirks of class A, plus of many teachers." I replied back, flopping onto the couch.

"Good, Shigaraki would like that."

I clenched my teeth at the name. I was still pissed about that stunt he pulled at the mall. I though we were friends but it seemed this mission showed a different side of him.

"Pfft, Shigaraki didn't need to destroy my shoulder like that." I growled, remembering the experience. Reaching to touch my now healed shoulder due to Recovery girl, i remember the burning feeling.

"You weren't suppose to interfere on that one." He sternly said, sitting next to me on the couch.

I wasn't suppose to interfere on a lot. But her i am, now one of his top 5 aids.

"He interfered my mission first!" I spat back, slamming the table. Lifting up my fist, Kurogiri glared at me for denting the desk again.

"Or were you just trying to protect the boy?" He said calmly, carefully placing the glass back into place.

My face dropped. Of course i wasn't. It was part of the act.

Well... that's what i at least thought.

"What the crap Kurogiri? You know it was for the job!" I defended.

Kurogiri sighed, turning the knob of the door to return to Shigaraki.

"When you're ready, come outside." He uttered, closing the door.

I groaned, flopping back into the cold coach, taking out my hair tie. Staring at the walls surrounding me in this storage room. The only home that i've known.

"Home, Cold home."

~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the bar room, where Shigaraki and Kurogiri were conspiring with the other villains. Passing their glares, Shiraraki nodded as I walked over to Kurogiri. My ear flipped up, catching giggles from a familiar girl across the room. A blondey with particularly sharp teeth. Why if she wasn't giggling like a maniac then i would try befriending her, alas i'm not stupid.

I rolled my eyes, sitting up on the counter. Swinging my legs i awaited instructions.

It looks like we have two blondes in the room.

Over on the other side was Bakugou, strapped to a chair. He was oddly quiet, but it was the silence that was scary. I knew he was thinking, he was planning. The boy clicked his teeth at me, obviously understanding that this whole student thing was a set up.

They're was no need to wink or chuckle. My act was done. I've done my part.

"Why are the heroes getting criticized?" Shigaraki started to say. I pulled of the hood of my vest, trying to block out his annoying raspy voice. 5 Seconds around him is enough. His little rant went on about how the heroes weren't quick enough. But i couldn't help but notice... he added a little change to our plan.