Katsura Tree

"Where are you taking me?! This is so not manly!" The red head screamed at me as lifted him higher.

"I'm not a man, so that makes sense." I grumbled, An evil idea popping into my head.

I started to hum the jaws theme to myself, getting louder and faster as it does in the movie. Kirishima was catching on, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Kai what are you do-AHH!" He screamed as I let go of him. Quickly I caught him, struggling to hold in my laugh. I dangled him with my claws, irritating him.

"You did that on purpose!" He yelled at me, flailing his arms.

"I did no such thing!" I dramatically answered back, holding my heart. He then clicked his tongue and muttered under his breath.

"Kai I'm serious. Take me back, I don't wanna be near you right now ." He sighed, crossing his arms.

"Just... hold on for a bit ok?" I huffed, heaving him up again.

"Kai.." He groaned.

"It will only be a little bit ok, we will be back at school on time-"

"Kai!" He screamed at me. I snapped my head back to him, seeing how angry in the face he was.

"Kirishima, if anything I owe the biggest apology to you. And I know saying 'I'm sorry' won't cut it..." He rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm not good with words alright! So just let me show you." I sighed, looking back at him.

He was quiet at first, still squirming in my grasp. I sighed dramatically, about to turn back.

"Fine" He exasperated, making me grin wider than words can describe.

It wasn't that far away by flight. Soon the trees became thicker, the sounds of the city were fading away. It seemed I was starting to grab his attention now, his eyes fixed on the scenery. The sun was starting to rise on the horizon, barely peeking out. Hues of pink and orange danced across the edges of the trees, the smile tugging at my lips.

"We're here" I grinned, as we got closer to the ground.

"I don't see anything" He yawned, rubbing his eyes.

I peered my eyes at the tree, slowly trailing across each one until-

"Ha!" I squealed, running up to the tree. I felt Kirishimas stare on me as I traced the carvings on the burned part of the tree.

We love Katsura trees!

The carving said, signed with a fanged smiley face, a crescent moon and sun. You can guess who's was who's. Ironic how we burned it...

"Cmon, I'm not gonna leaf  you here" I laughed, walking into the yellow and red trail of trees.

"Haha very funny" He sarcastically said, rushing next to me.

We started to get deeper into the forest, the trail of leaves crunching beneath our feet. I heard a noise a little crunchier than what leaves would be, and whipped my head around.