New Assignment

Hikari skipped to the sound of the beating rain. It was always a mood changer for her to see the sight. Gray clouds and the sea of umbrellas started her off with a cheery morning. Every puddle she past, she cleared each one with joyful jump. Her childish behavior attracted many stares and giggles from the people around her. But she was aware of it. For every person who bashed her joy, she would swing around, give the darkest smile and growl at them with her terrifying fangs.

Sensing a figure moving fast she caught sight of a bright yellow raincoat rushing in front of her.

"WERE LATE! Morning Midoriya, Hikari!" I heard the familiar voice say. Was that Iida-kun? I glanced over to the green haired boy he called out. I don't even notice Izu was there.

"Late? But we're five minutes early, aren't we?" He said running after him. As I rushed to the entrance on all fours I replied back.

"Iida, you good?" I chuckled.

"The baseline for students worthy of Yuuei is starting the day's activities ten minutes early!" He yelled back.

"Oh I thought we were rushing for something important" Hikari sighed loosening her tie. Even though it was raining her body was always warm, resulting in messing up her uniform.

"...Ah.."

Iida took off his hood as her turned to the boy. Hikari looked back, un-aware of what was making the him nervous.

"If you're worried about my brother you needn't be"

Hikari cocked her head, wondering what had happened to the class reps brother that made Izu so concerned.

"I'm sorry for causing you unnecessary concern!" He added while rushing inside.

Izu was stood still in his spot until Kai tapped him on the shoulder. He flinched but relaxed at the sight of her.

"He okay?" The curious girl asked.

He scratched his head, hesitant at first but gave in to the girls puppy dog ears.

"Seems Iida's brother got badly hurt on account of a battle." He sighed.

"Oh that's sucks, hope he gets better." She nervously replied back. Hikari was never good with understanding feelings or knowing what to say when someone was upset.

"Oh no! we've got two minutes, Iida will be upset if we're late." Izuku said while pushing the door open.

"Fine" The girl groaned, grabbing the boys collar.

"H-Hikari-chan" He nervously said.

"Get on my back, we'll get there in one minute flat if I run on all fours." She sighed. It was the least she could do for what they did at her apartment. Especially since she had also attacked them.

Izu gulped at the odd request as she turned her back and crouched down.

"Hurry up already!" She yelled at the frail boy.

Reluctantly, he put his arms around her neck and closed his eyes. But they bulged open as she darkly chuckled.

"Hold on!" She laughed... evilly.