By Your Side

Kais POV

I looked over at the snoring red head and giggled as his head fell with ever word the teacher said. The teacher then drones on about tactics and way we could have done better on the exam.

I'm ready to fall asleep too crap...

Kirishimas snores started to get louder, the classmates around us taking notice. If he got caught one more time, he'd be toast.

"Kiri.." I whispered, poking his forehead.

His eyebrow twitched, swatting away my hand. I groaned while i tapped the pencil in hand.

"Kirishima can you tell me the answer to this question?" The teacher suddenly asked, slowly turning to face us.

My eyes widened, i quickly knocked his elbow to jolt him awake. The boys head hit the table, yelping with pain.

"Get. Up." I growled, motioning with my eyes that the teacher was looking at us.

He quickly got up, frantically trying to folds his arms to keep cool.

"Ah yes the answer is..." He replied, trying to figure out what question we were on.

"Secure the building first" I whispered to him.

"SECURE THE BUILDING FIRST!" He declared, smashing his first together for dramatic effect, a nervous sweat dripping down his forehead.

I choked on the laughter i was holding, the teacher giving me and odd look but moving on with Kiris answer. He gave him a nod of approval and went back to the board. I sighed in relief but my eyes glanced over to that class B boy who wouldn't stop giving me sly smirks.

I turned back to Kirishima, who had already started to frantically look for his notes. Cocking my head to the side, he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Hey, i don't want to repeat what just happened, so don't give me that look." He chuckled, pushing his papers together in a large mess.

"Whatever, hey who's that dude that keeps staring at us in the front?" I questioned, motioning with my eyes. The blonde headed boy kept grinning creepily at the board, like he was broken or something.

Kirishima finished what he was doing and squinted his eyes at the figure.

"Ah, that's the guy who Bakugou and I had trouble with during the games. His quirk copies other quirks. Awesome ain't it?" He groaned sarcastically.

"You and Bakugou being a team? Wow you guys must've got along well." I said rolling my eyes.

He nodded with a smile, understanding what i meant. Twirling the pencil in hand, he stared out to the window.

"The guy may be scary and terrifyingly angry all the time and not the greatest role model... but I think he could make a great hero." He grinned facing towards me.

"Hm, for once you're right about one part." I sighed, pulling my legs toward my chest.

He'd make a better hero than me

"What do you mean for one part!" He bellowed.

I laughed, shaking her head. The corners of my eyes getting dark.

"I think you'd make a pretty good hero too." I grinned with closed eyes.

Kirishimas eyes widened at my surprisingly  sweet comment, something i don't usually do.  A pink blush forming on his surprised face.