Almost

The sickening sounds and fiery sneezes erupted from the distraught girl. After the past events her body had completely shut down. Surrounding her bed was mountains of used tissues and empty water bottles. She rubbed her nose once again, adding to the heap. The only heart lightening thing was that she had skipped school.

"A-A-Achoo!" She roared, causing her head hit the wall. Sighing, she rubbed the area and checked if she had burned any part of the sheets again. A curse and a blessing so it seems.

She relaxed her body, trying to use any time that she wasn't sleeping, to recall what happened before.

The fire... The house... Those pictures

Shaking her head, everything had started to hurt if she tried to remember. But she was so curious. It's like the pain was tugging at her, trying to kill for that... memory.

"I can not believe I was in there for 3 hours!" She cried out to herself, slapping a hand on her face.

It bothered her that the whole ideal went so fast, but in reality, she had been hallucinating for 3 hours. The teachers were yelling endlessly through the ear piece! But the fire had gotten so hot that the device stopped working. Students were coming in from their exams, only to be horrified by the girl standing in the middle of the fire with a blank face.

"And Kyouka..." She sighed.

Kyouka had really been something. After Kai had snapped out of it, she didn't recover so well. Her head was over flowing with different thoughts. The different emotions was just so overwhelming . No one knew what exactly to do. Teachers were bustling to open the exam room and take Kai out. Other students were panicking and saying she would turn against them.

The group of those who did know her well, they had already knew to stay calm. Well actually not really, but they weren't too surprised either. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu started to run first, heading towards the center. This had started a chain reaction of the other students who knew how to help. With all the commotion, the teachers couldn't even handle them, but Aizawa was smart enough to know that one of them would know how to handle her.

Upon arriving to the center, others quickly rushed in to find her. But Midoriya warned them that she might lash out if she is suddenly approached. Students started pacing, trying to figure out how they would solve this.

As she scanned the area, a familiar green duffel bag caught Kyoukas eye. Quickly she rushed over, looking for the one object she knew could calm Kai down.

As soon as she felt the objects touch, she immediately grabbed her own phone and hurried through the door. Others ran after her, calling her name. Aizawa tried to stop her from going into the heat. But some how, she felt there would be no need.

There she was. The small girl cradling herself in the middle of a burning hut. Burning wood drenched the air. Clouds of black smoke choking the space.

Behind her, the others arrived. Kirishima came up first, breathing heavily. But his only focus was the girl in front of him. He cursed under his breath and directed his attention to the others who followed behind.

Todoroki showed and nodded his head at her. Using his quirk, he blew a cool breeze to calm the fire. Kai was now easier to see, and easier to get to. Kirishima jumped at the moment but Kyouka stopped him.

"Leave this to me" She softly smiled, holding up the headphones she had given to Kai.

His distraught face paused for a moment and then nodded back. As he stepped back she cautiously walked over to where Kai was sitting. As the distance lessened, she plugged in the headphones to her own phone, playing a song she knew Kai would like. She played it doing one of their study sessions. Later on she found Kai had mistakenly kept whistling the tune. With a quick move, she placed them in her ears.