Dont Hesitate

Todoroki's POV

I grew concerned at Hikari's state. She was rocking herself as she was bombarded about questions concerning her parents. The others started to notice too and became quiet. She had finally stopped rocking and the only sound in the room was her heavy breathing. Something about this didn't feel right.

"Hey Hikari, Were sorry about bringing them up, are yo-" Kirishima said placing his and on her back but was cut off by a low growl.

He flinched, but he didn't let her go. Leaning in, I watched as he lifted her chin in attempt to check her face. But she was too quick.

Suddenly she attacked Kirishima, knocking him to the ground. He struggled in her grasp, but she only held tighter with her claws. She leaned towards his face, flashing her fangs in anger. He hardened himself for protection which I'm glad he had. But he stopped when she stared at him.

"Her eyes... they're black" He whispered. The others took a fighting stance at the comment. I remembered what she had told be before.

But if it comes to that, please do not hesitate.

"Yaoyorozu, you're closest to her room. Grab her comforter." She nodded and quietly backed away from the scene. But it seems Hikari noticed. Diverting her gaze, she jumped in Yaoyorozu's direction. But Iida ran and launched her onto the couch. Uraraka rushed towards her and tapped her shoulder.

Growling and flailing, she slowly floated to the ceiling. Soon she became quiet but to my dismay she always finds a way out. Crawling like a mad child she went after Izuku next. But Tsu managed to grab him in time. It seemed the more we got in her way the more irritated she became.

Yaoyorozu appeared with the comforter and signaled us all to grab her. Tsu grabbed her by the waist while Izuku and Uraraka held her arms.

"Alright Kai, just hold sti-" Yaoyorozu cautiously said before I tackled pushed her to the side. A burn mark laid where she stood. We had forgotten her fire breath.

I cursed under my breath. This was not like before where she had one main goal. She was going to hurt anyone in her path. I need to get close enough to her. Freezing her feet, I was able to give Uraraka enough time to run. But Kirishima still tried holding her.

"Kirishima, I need you step back. I don't know what she'll try to do to you." I cautioned.

He only wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"Todoroki, don't hurt her. It's unmanly to hurt a woman" He yelled with concern. Suddenly she pushed him back, breaking away from the ice. She roared, furiously looking around. I saw her lock eyes on to Tsu and Uraraka.

"Run!" I yelled at them. Hikari had already made her move. She pounced after them, clawing the floor in the process. Suddenly she was tackled down again but by Izuku.

"Hikari-chan please, this isn't you! We saw how you protect people! You're a h-hero!" He said nervously trying to divert her attention,m. Except, that only made her angrier.

She shrieked, throwing him across the room. Her dark eyes trailed to me next. I walked forward slowly, I knew what had to be done.