No Control

Midoriyas POV

Walking down the hallways, I was wondering what we four were being called down for. We had already answered all their questions from the other day so what do they want now. Anxiously I fiddled with the buttons on my uniform, hoping they wouldn't say I'm in trouble or what if All Might doesn't want to train me anymore-

"Oi Midoriya, you ok? You look constipated." Kirishima said with concern.

"Ah sorry I'm just anxious as to why they're calling us again." I replied back.

He nodded, thinking the same reason. Then I remembered what I saw back at the dome.

"Kirishima, you were the one who  took that girl to get medical help right?"

His face turned red as he scratched the back of his head.  Bakugou and Todoroki turned their heads and we're now listening to our conversation.

"Well yeah, I was walking back to check on the others and I saw her just laying under the bush. She looked unconscious so I thought I would just ya know get help. Did you guys notice her eyes though?" He questioned, changing the topic.

Her eyes. That's right her eyes were pitch black!

"You mean her black eyes?" Todoroki answered.

"Yeah they were really creepy, they looked like animal eyes."

Kacchan grunted "I just wanna know what the fudge was her quirk so I can beat the crap out of her next time" He grumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"But she was immune to your quirk!" I asked.

"SHUT UP DEKU"

➰➰➰➰➰

We were led into a dark room at the back of the academy. There we saw a window that had Aizawa-sensei inside. Someone else was inside but I couldn't get a good view of who. I started to walk over but Kacchan shoved me out of the way. His face slowly turned angry as he peered through the window.

All Might motioned me over to where he was sitting

All Might motioned me over to where he was sitting. There I saw a computer screen and a speaker. The person was being questions by Aizawa-sensei. Todoroki joined me, his face surprised. He pointed to the screen where I saw...

The girl from the fight.

"What is the Villain Leagues plan?" He asked.

I leaned in to watch her as did Todoroki. My head turned to Kirishima and Kacchan who's faces were glued to the window.

I watched as she reclined her chair and took a mochi into her hand.