Prologue

Fame , money , picture perfect family sounds perfect right

Fame , money , picture perfect family sounds perfect right .? Not in Dahlia's world everything was but that having a dad who resented you to having a mother who tries to make you something your not . Forcefully having to date a guy just because " he makes you look good " and beats you .
At this point Dahlia just had about enough of it . " Dahlia come down here right now " her Dad ; Shawn yelled

"IM COMING" . She yelled running down the stairs . Shawn drunk and ready to start a fight as always " why is it that your always disappointing me you still haven't accepted going to NYU " Dahlia rolled her eyes . She really didn't want to go to NYU or college period she wanted to follow her dreams and be a dancer . " Dad how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not going and your drunk " covering her nose blocking the stench of whisky .

" you ain't ever gone be shit you really think that dancing is a career your a joke " Shawn said walking away , Dahlia would tell her mother but there was no point all she cares about was making sure her image stayed in tact if only people knew the truth about her family.

Walking up to her room laying down on her plush bed she picked up her phone and dialed the only person who would understand her .

"Hey bitch how you feel .? " her bestfriend Tessa yelled through the phone . " like shit since thats all I'll be to my dad " crying her eyes out Dahlia finally broke down . " Dahlia you are an amazing person and a beautiful dancer fuck what he has to say it's your life not his " Tessa said .
" I Know I just don't understand why he just hates me so much but I'm done putting up with it " Dahlia roared in the phone getting angrier by the second .

"Calm down bestie everything is going to be okay How are you and Jordan is he still you know . . . Hitting you .? " Tessa said quietly."Hell no I left his ass and blocked him off of everything and you know what's sad my mom said I was stupid for leaving him just because we looked great together who says that to there own daughter.? " Dahlia looking down wondering why her parents just couldn't treat her like she mattered Tessa I think I've had just about enough I think I know what I have to do . I'm getting the hell out of New York . Dahlia said jumping off her bed getting out her suitcase.

" oh yeah and where are you going to go .? " Tessa said .
" You know how we said that we wish we could live in LA well I'm about to make that come true . "
"Well do what makes you happy hunny just please be safe and smart ! " Tessa said .
" I will , if you ever need me you know where to find me I love you bestfriend " .
" I love you more girl Call me when you touch down in LA " Tessa said .
" I will " Dahlia said hanging up plotting her next moves .

She had enough money to get the next bus to LA and enough to buy an apartment. Packing her clothes ready to go she sneak out of the house leaving her car so her parents can't track her and catches a cab to the airport ready to see and experience new things in life .
After a long flight she finally landed in LA loving the beautiful summer heat and new surroundings all she could do is smile . Sitting down waiting for a cab . Some guy sits next to to her seeming frustrated she looked at him noticing his beautiful features from beautiful skin and perfect jawline and lips that just look so kissable and beautiful Black hair .

" Hello what's your name .?" The man said . What's it to you .?" Dahlia said . " Nothing I just think your very beautiful and there's nothing wrong with meeting new people . " the man said . " " my name is Dahlia now Goodbye "Dahlia said getting up walking away as if that worked all he did was follow her

"Hey wait up " The beautiful man said " don't you even wanna know my name .? " Dahlia laughed " not really I know your type anyways " " oh yeah and what's my type .? " he said
" Oh you know the playboy has a million girls after him and commitment issues " he laughed " Do you not know who I am .? The million girls after me that's true but playboy and commitment issues no.

" I don't really care who you are honestly I'm leaving now " Dahlia kept on walking " can I at least have your number I can tell your not from here and I'd love to get to know you better ." Then man said . "Okay I guess if that'll make you leave me alone and stop following me give me your phone " Dahlia said taking his phone putting her number in .
Well I guess I'll be seeing you around beautiful. He said walking away .
But curiosity hit Dahlia " Hey what is your name Anyway.? "
" I'm Jaebum but you can call me JB . " JB said . Smilling at her

and Dahlia smiling back she realized she just might love LA