Chapter 9

Waking up with a massive headache Dahlia went to the bathroom taking a shower. Thinking about everything that happened last night is still affecting her in a major way. Getting out the shower wrapping a towel around her. She forgot that she didn't have any clothes. Walking towards Jaebum's closet she took a pair of his boxers and sweat pants and a T-shirt.

" Babe I got us breakfast." Jaebum said walking in the kitchen putting the food down on the table. "Okay I'm coming." Dahlia said running downstairs." Omg pancakes my favorite." Dahlia said ready to get her grub on."Thanks babe." Dahlia said kissing JB.

"Your welcome wait a second those are my clothes you look so adorable ." JB said laughing." I know but I didn't bring any clothes with me and it's not like I can walk around naked." Dahlia said. "I wouldn't mind you walking around naked." Jaebum said kissing on her neck.

" Jaebum said kissing on her neck

SEX SCENE!

"Baby . . . Uh we have to uhum eat." Dahlia said getting hot."fuck the food I'm hungry for something else." Jaebum said. Taking her shirt off kissing from her neck to her chest. Dahlia already moaning. Dahlia started ripping Jaebum's clothes off he picked her up on the counter and before she knew it his head was in between her legs and she was in heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe Dahlia walked in on us last night." Tessa said covering her face embarrassed. " I know but look on the bright side at least she was nice enough to let us finish." Junior said laughing." Junior I don't wanna be one of those girls but what is this.?" Tessa said scared of the answer.

"Honestly I want you to be my girlfriend Tessa I really really like you and I know that you have trust issues and i know you've been told this a lot but I just want to make you happy so will you let me.?" Junior asked hoping she would say yes. Tessa could tell that he meant it and she was ready to be with Junior.

" Of course I'll be your girlfriend but I want you to know if you do hurt me you gone have to square the fuck up cause we fighting." Tessa said laughing. " well I won't have to worry about that cause I'll gone do right by you." Junior said especially right now he said pulling Tessa on top of him and making her feel bliss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Damn if you keep doing this to me I won't be able to dance." Dahlia said breathing hard laying on top of Jaebum." They both started laughing. " and if you keep riding me the way you do I won't be able to practice with the guys." Jaebum said slapping Dahlia's ass. "Ouch baby." Dahlia said laughing slapping him on the chest.

"Today all the guys are going bowling you and Tessa should come we should have some fun we deserve it." Jaebum said. "Yeah we do well let me call Tessa real quick and see what's she's doing I don't want to walk in on her again." Dahlia said

"What was she doing.?" Jaebum said. "More like who she was doing her and junior were doing the freak nasty. That's why I Called you." Dahlia said laughing."damn Tessa & Junior I should've saw that coming he'll treat her right." Jaebum said. " oh I hope so cause I already got beef with Mark. But let's get dressed