Chapter 13

Dahlia went back to the hotel all she could do was cry."bestfriend what's wrong." Tessa said running up to Dahlia hugging her." Yugyeom doesn't want to be my bestfriend anymore because it's to hard for him because he likes me to much I don't know what to do." Dahlia said."damn maybe he just needs time to think I know he's your bestfriend but do you think you feel more for him then just a friendship you are my bestfriend I can read you like a book." Tessa said.

" I don't know like I think he's an amazing guy and he's always here for me and I've never acted on it because Jaebum he-." Dahlia said getting cut off by Tessa." But you feel more for him I know nothing compares to Jaebum but you keep fighting your feelings for Yugyeom is breaking you down especially since he's your bestfriend." Tessa said

"Yeah your right but I can't focus on that right now I need to focus on my relationship and everything else." Dahlia said Wiping her face." It's going to be okay girly but I'm meeting up with Mark latter on and honestly I'm scared because I don't know what's going to happen when I see him." Tessa said."everything is going to be okay just talk to him and get your closure of things go left I got you." Dahlia said."I know I love you girl." Tessa said hugging Dahlia."I love you to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tessa was getting ready she was so nervous to see Mark because of the fact that the last time she saw him was at the bowling ally. She finally got her outfit on she knew she had to look good just to show what he was missing.

"Wow you look great, are you going to tell Jinyoung

"Wow you look great, are you going to tell Jinyoung .?" Dahlia said."hell to the no but I'll be back in an hour or so." Tessa said."okay later call me if you need anything." Dahlia said."okay bye." Tessa said walking out the door getting in the uber all she could think about how this lunch date with Mark was going to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally arriving at the restaurant she saw Mark sitting down."

Tessa

Tessa..hi wow you look beautiful." Mark said nervously."hello thank you." Tessa said. For awhile things were very quiet both of them didn't know what to say

I'm sorry I know I caused you pain and did you so so wrong and honestly every time I see you I feel guilt because of what I did Ashley was just a hoe and because I'm stupid and then tried to keep it from you. I only made her come to the bowling ally because seeing you with Junior made me so jealous and I thought bringing Ashley would get a rise out of you and we saw how that went." Mark said.