Chapter 5

Dahlia woke up feeling great but then she realized where she was."oh shit." She said getting up running to the bathroom trying to find a wash cloth and a toothbrush,& a brush because her hair looked like a birds nest.

Someone was knocking on the bathroom door."uh I'll be out in a second." Dahlia said freaking out."Bestfriend it's just me i brought you a toothbrush and a hair brush and curling iron." Yugyeom said waiting for her to open the door.Dahlia just smiled Yugyeom is so sweet she thought. Finally opening the door."thanks your so nice Yugyeom." Dahlia said.

They both just smiled at each other."oh and this to." Yugyeom Said giving her a bag. Dahlia opened it can't believe what she saw it was a whole new outfit.

"Woah you didn't have to do this I can't accept this I can buy my own clothes really

"Woah you didn't have to do this I can't accept this I can buy my own clothes really." Dahlia said giving him the bag."well I didn't buy this for you JB did and he said you have to wear this because he's taking you somewhere nice." Yugyeom said giving her back the bag.

"really well okay I guess I'll accept it" Dahlia said smiling."good now get ready and meet us downstairs for breakfast Hurry though I think Tessa might eat all of it by herself." Yugyeom said both of them laughing."okay okay I'll be there in a second." Dahlia said closing the door.

Finally ready Dahlia walked down the stairs seeing everyone saying Goodmorning to everyone."Goodmorning Baby girl." JB said walking up to her kissing her on the lips taking Dahlia by surprised."Goodmorning." Dahlia said breathless.

"Eww" BamBam said super loud everyone just started laughing.Dahlia was just looking at JB noticing how beautiful his smile was he had the smile that could light up the room.

Dahlia was just looking at JB noticing how beautiful his smile was he had the smile that could light up the room

"Well me and Dahlia have to get going we'll be back soon." JB said grabbing Dahlia's hand."wait I have to talk to Tessa." Dahlia said grabbing Tessa hand taking her into a different room.

"Did you and Mark do the nasty last night." Dahlia said."omg girl no we just talked all night and watched a movie and went to bed." Tessa said."wow I'm shocked but that's good though make him wait." Dahlia said they both started laughing ."Okay I should get going see you later boo." Dahlia said walking out with JB