EPILOGUE ✨

5 years later.

"Baby hurry up we have to take Eun-Hee to school it's her first day." Dahlia said struggling to do her child's hair because she wouldn't sit still."Im Eun-Hee please behave for mommy don't you want to look pretty for your first day.?" Dahlia asked."yes mommy I want to look like you." Eun-Hee said giggling." You do baby girl.you'll look even better." Dahlia said.

Finally finishing he daughter's hair."all done you look so pretty." Dahlia said kissing her daughter all over the face making her laugh." Mommy school.!"

"JAEBUM!." Dahlia yelled." I'm here I'm here." They finally all got in the car dropping Eun-Hee off at school.

"Tessa.!" Dahlia said getting out the car."Auntie T." Eun-Hee said jumping up so she could catch her." Be careful princess you don't want auntie T to go into labor early." Jaebum said laughing having Tessa punch him in the arm.

Tessa and Junior just recently got married,Tessa is 5 months pregnant.

"Ayee my boy." Jaebum said Dapping Junior up. All the sudden they heard more voices being loud and already knew it was the rest of GOT7." Uncle Markie." Eun-Hee said running up to him.

"Pumpkin.!" Mark said picking her up giving her kisses."awww Eun-Hee you don't love uncle Jackson anymore." Jackson said making a sad face and then Eun-Hee gave him a kiss."aweee Xièxiè." Jackson said.

"Are you teaching my daughter Chinese.?" Dahlia said."yes I am she is going to know English , Chinese, & Korean." Jackson said."okay Eun-Hee give Uncle Yugyeom and Youngjae and Junior kisses goodbye so you can go to school and make sure you hold on to Daniela's hand and your daddy." Dahlia said.

Youngjae and Yasmin had a child name Daniela it was crazy how Yasmin and Dahlia got pregnant at the same time but Dahlia refused to have a summer wedding so they had it in the fall. Yugyeom and Dahlia are still very close and she was happy that he moved on from her.Jackson is just dating around and Mark is in love so he just might be the next one to get married.

As Dahlia looked around her and watched her child walk into school she couldn't help but feel lucky she didn't think that she could ever be this lucky.

Jaebum finally walked back outside after dropping off the kids."well everyone lets all meet up later me and Jaebum are going to head back home." Dahlia said."okay see you later bestie." Tessa said hugging Dahlia.

🌸🌸🌸

Finally back home Dahlia and Jaebum laid down."I miss my princess already." Jaebum said."me to,she's so spoiled." Dahlia said laughing."I know just like her mother." Jaebum said." I am not." Dahlia said.

"Baby thank you." Jaebum said."for what.?" Dahlia said."for loving me and standing by me becoming my wife,having my child so many reasons ." Jaebum said." You don't have to thank me for that I love you Jaebum forever and always." Dahlia said."forever and always." Jaebum said kissing Dahlia.

Dahlia always thinks about her parents and wonders why they couldn't be actual parents to her she will always love them
Shawn is still in Jail and will be for a long time somethings Dahlia thinks about visiting but then she knows it would be pointless.

Dahlia realized that she was finally happy and at peace and she wasn't the only one that was free but also Jaebum he wasn't afraid to love anymore and chained by his past they both have finally found felicity 🌸