Chapter 20

[TRIGGER WARNING]

Dahlia pulled out her gun."Daddy I'm begging you please don't make me do this." Dahlia said all the sudden Jackson,Yugyeom & Yougjae ran in."oh well look what we have here the whole damn team isn't that cute." Shawn said. Shawn had this evil look in his eye and she knew then he was about to shoot all the sudden gun shots started flying and Dahlia and Jaebum slid under a table and ducked. Youngjae was shooting at one of the guys and Yugyeom & Jackson had knocked a guy out

Everything was happening so fast.

All the sudden one of Shawn's men grabbed Dahlia making her drop her gun."LET HER GO." Jaebum yelled and attacked the guy Dahlia started punching me the guy in the head and he dropped her on Jaebum and pulled out his gun about to shoot and he did. Everything was quiet." Omg baby are you hurt Jaebum omg." Dahlia said freaking out."baby I'm not shot are you.?" Jaebum said."no." Dahlia said.

All the sudden Dahlia and Jaebum turned around and looked to see Yugyeom in pain and loosing blood."NO." Dahlia yelled running to him putting his head on her leg."Yugyeom! Don't close your eyes." Dahlia said closing her eyes starting to cry.

"Dahlia I'm sorry." Yugyeom said."I'm sorry for everything." , "It's okay,your going to be okay." Dahlia said."well that's sweet isn't it it's sad you'll be loosing your little boyfriend to." Shawn said.

All the sudden the door busted down and the swat team Tessa and Junior walked in."FREEZE." One of the men said."so you snitched on your old man." Shawn said getting on the ground."you left me no choice." Dahlia said crying. Still holding on to Yugyeom."someone please help him." Dahlia said.

The paramedics came rushing and put Yugyeom on the stretcher. Dahlia ran to Tessa and started crying."he's going to be okay everything will be okay." Tessa said with tears in her eyes."Are you okay.?" Junior said."yeah physically." Dahlia said.

Jackson also came over to hug her he felt guilt feeling like he didn't do much but fight a couple of people."Dahlia I'm so sorry I didn't do much maybe if I did more he wouldn't have got shot." Jackson said."Jackson don't say that,you we're very helpful." Dahlia said

After they left the scene and cleared at the police station Dahlia could finally see that she was free from her life and Manhattan she loved her parents but she couldn't be chained by them for the rest of her life and live a life she didn't want.

"Babe I'm sorry I drug you and everyone into this mess it's my fault Yugyeom got shot." Dahlia said."no no baby it's not your fault he got shot saving us and your dad being crazy as hell isn't your fault. Now did I know I would be going through this.? Hell no but I don't care I would go to war for you Dahlia." Jaebum said holding Dahlia's face.

"I'm praying he's okay you know the press and your fans are going to flip shit." Dahlia said."there going to hate me if they found out the real story." Dahlia said."don't worry we will handle all of this we got you okay." Jaebum said

They arrived at the hospital BamBam & Mark also met them there they waited for hours all the sudden Jaebum was shaking Dahlia to wake up. Because the doctor was ready to talk to everyone about Yugyeom.

"So how is he." Jaebum asked."he's fine he did loose a lot of blood but he's okay now the bullet didn't hit any vital organs." The doctor said."can we see him.?" BamBam said."well he is sleep how about you come tomorrow while he is feeling a little better and awake."okay." Dahlia said

Everyone went back to the house exhausted."everyone I want to say I love all of you so much and I don't know if I could get through this with out all of you,I'm sorry for not being upfront with you guys at first but I just wanted to let you guys know that you mean everything to me." Dahlia said."aweee we love you to Dahlia we will always have your back." Mark said.

"You to Tessa." Mark said making everyone laugh."Thanks." Tessa said."well let's all get some rest and tomorrow we will go see Yugyeom." Jaebum said.

Everyone went upstairs to finally go to bed they have never been more exhausted Dahlia was So happy that she had amazing friends like them and could finally have a peaceful sleep.

----------------------------
•I know,I know y'all hate me for having Yugyeom get shot im sorry 😂
•But one more chapter left guys and then the book is over *cries*
•Thanks for all the support
Saintaehyung-