Chapter 7

"Babe calm down nothing is going on we were just talking." Dahlia said walking up to JB trying to calm him down. "Youngjae get out Id like to talk to Dahlia alone." JB said trying not to punch him in the face. " whatever I'll talk to you later Dahlia." Youngjae said walking out.

"No you won't." JB yelled closing the door and locking it so him and Dahlia could finally be alone. "I heard what he said I'm pissed at the fact that he really tried to make moves on you knowing that your my girl and he's like my bro." JB said.

"First of all I like you and you like me but we aren't official and don't sit up here and tell me not to talk to youngjae I know he likes me but he's a kind person and has a kind heart and I've grown to like everyone in this house especially Yugyeom he's my bestfriend by force but still."

Dahlia said feeling frustrated she hated being told what to do.She understood how he felt but she also wanted to keep her friendship with Youngjae. "Dahlia he freaking likes you if you think y'all can be friends you are crazy." JB said

"This is so fucking stupid I didn't even come over for this shit I came over to talk to you about last night , but no matter what you say I'm still going to speak to youngjae but I'll respect you and not be as close. Dahlia said not wanting to fight anymore .

"Thank you,this morning you left I don't understand was I not good.?" JB said sadly. "What.? No that's not it you were great I was worried that I wasn't and it's been a long time since I've been intimate with someone I got scared I'm sorry I should've told you." Dahlia said walking up to JB grabbing his hand.

"I understand what your saying it's good to know that you enjoyed it because I did to. It's been a long time for me to I'm sorry about getting so hyped up earlier seeing you with Youngjae just really made me upset." JB said

"It's okay I think it was pretty sexy seeing you get all mad like that." Dahlia said kissing JB on the cheek. "Baby Girl don't start something you can't finish." JB said laughing kissing Dahlia,he was happy that things were okay.

Finally walking out the room they met up with everyone except Youngjae ."DAHLIA!!!" All the guys screamed Dahlia busted out laughing. "Hey everyone." Dahlia said walking to hug everyone." Pause where is Mark and Tessa." I don't know they went upstairs but they never came back." Junior said but looking sad when he said it it but Dahlia was the only one who took notice of it.

"I'm going to go look for them." Dahlia said. "Wait I'm coming with you I have to talk to mark anyways." Jackson said following Dahlia upstairs they heard yelling and screaming putting there ears on the door they heard Mark and Tessa fighting.

"WHO IS SHE ! We've been talking for a couple days and you already fucking up so who tf is she.?!" Tessa said. "NOBODY! Wtf." Mark said."OH so a random girl just sends you nudes and ask you to see her AGAIN out of nowhere you got me fucked up." Tessa said

At that moment Dahlia knew it was time to walk in walking in she saw Tessa about to punch Mark. Dahlia grabs Tessa before she does and Jackson grabs Mark. "WTF is going on in here !" Junior said running in the room.

"Ask y'all friend! Some hoe named Ashley texted him talking about some when can I see you again and he keep lying talking about its nothing tell me the damn truth who is she.?! And when did you see her.?" Tessa said trying to break free out of Dahlia's hold. " FINE she's my ex when you went to go see Dahlia I went to see her and we fucked.look I'm sorry okay I was confused me and her ended badly." Mark said

"You piece of shit and then you kissed me in the damn mouth I want you to know this the last time you'll ever be talking to me again and that kiss that we just shared before all this remember it cause that's the last time you'll be tasting me.!" Tessa said finally breaking out of Dahlia's reach running downstairs crying.

"MARK WTF HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO TESSA SHE ACTUALLY LIKED YOU AND YOU WENT AND FUCKED ASHELY YOU DIDNT JUST LIE TO HER ABOUT WHERE YOU WENT YOU LIED TO US." Junior said yelling. "Everyone please stop yelling that won't solve anything but this will." Dahlia said charging at Mark but Jackson caught her and picked her up. "Wait no don't that won't make things better.

All the guys finally upstairs looking confused."what is going on there's so much drama today why did Tessa run out crying ." Bambam said getting annoyed. " tell them Mark.!" Junior said. "I had sex with Ashley behind Tessa's back." Mark said suiting down covering his face. " dude you really messed up like really Ashley.? An ex who broke your heart you messed up something good for that I'm disappointed in you." Yugyeom said

"We all are! I've never expected this kind of behavior from you." JB said. "I know I fucked up she's never going to forgive me." Mark said. " now you feel sorry. Don't feel sorry now you didn't feel sorry when you did her wrong you couldn't even be faithful when y'all wasn't even together just sad." Jackson finally being put down by Dahlia she went downstairs about to leave.

"Hey Dahlia wait up can I please come with you she's my bestfriend and I want to make sure she's okay." Junior really felt more for Tessa then she knew, more then anyone knew but his feelings didn't matter right now she did. "Of course come on but your driving." Dahlia said

Arriving at the hotel Dahlia and Junior walked in the door to see a crying Tessa. "Hey sweetheart." Dahlia said going to comfort her bestfriend. " I'm sorry I didn't come sooner I was trying to beat up Mark but girl forget him he missed out and he's an idiot. " yeah your right I just thought he was different." Tessa said. " oh hey junior I'm sorry you gotta see me like this I'm a mess." Tessa said. " don't worry you always look beautiful." Junior said.

"Can I talk to her alone.?" Junior asked Dahlia. " Yeah sure Dahlia said walking out the room getting a text on her phone

Unknown number : it's cute how you thought you could get away. But don't worry I'm coming for you soon.

"Oh no" Dahlia said to herself she didn't know what to do , she didn't know who is could be if she didn't think things could get worse they just did.

------------------------------
•wow shit just got real!
•Really Mark .?

 •but things are getting pretty heated