Chapter 4

"Girl last night was so lit I was so drunk I hope I didn't say anything crazy to mark omg" Tessa said."I'm pretty sure you didn't but girl last night was fun JB is so sweet" Dahlia said smiling remembering last night.

" Oh snap you got it bad already but I ship it all y'all need is a ship name." Tessa said laughing. Dahlia got up and checked her phone and saw a message from JB.

Jaebum❤️😍 : hello beautiful today me and mark are taking you and Tessa to Disney land we'll be there in about 2 hours see you then 😘

"Omg bitch guess what me and you are going on a double date with JB and Mark ! To Disney land" Dahlia said shaking Tessa."omg really .!! I'm so excited we've never been to Disney Land."Tessa said." Okay come on we got two hours to get ready and you know we take forever .

Finally all ready Dahlia and Tessa were proud of there outfits.

 "damn we look good we lowkey matching how do we always do this

"damn we look good we lowkey matching how do we always do this .?" Dahlia said laughing."I have no idea why do I feel so nervous." Tessa said walking around Dahlia grabbed Tessa." Bestie calm down its obvious you have nothing to worry about Mark likes you. Dahlia said." Well I guess your right" Tessa said sitting down .

KNOCK KNOCK ! . "Who is it.?" Dahlia asked getting up walking to the door."your future boyfriend." Dahlia just laughed the thought of Jaebum being her boyfriend made her heart flutter. Dahlia opening the door smiled so big seeing Jaebum. It's like every time she saw him he just got more and more attractive.

" future boyfriend I don't see him." Dahlia said laughing." Girl stop playing you know you want me."JB said walking in hugging her kissing her on the cheek." Hey Markie pooh !! Oh wait can I call you that .? I don't want Jackson to kill me." Dahlia said both her and Mark started laughing." Yeah you can even fans call me that where's Tessa.?" Mark asked." She's in the bathroom she's kinda nervous so bare with her." Dahlia said. Mark chuckled." I will I'm actually the one who's nervous though." Mark said wiping his hands on his pants.

"oh hey Mark you look great" Tessa said nervously. Mark walked up to her." So do you but that's not shocking." Mark said kissing her on the cheek.
"aweeeee y'all are so cute" Dahlia said." Oh hush."Tessa said laughing."well should we get going y'all.?" JB said."yeah let's go." Walking out the room out of nowhere there was so much paparazzi asking so many questions

"Are you JB girlfriend"
"Who are you"
"What's your name"
"Hey you other girl are you you and Mark a couple"
All Dahlia could do was cover her face the last thing she needed was her face all over the place. They all ran to the car making sure they got away from paparazzi.

"Damn wth how do y'all deal with that every day." Dahlia said to JB. "It's not easy but we chose this life and that's just something we have to deal with sadly." He said sadly for some odd reason Dahlia grabbed his hand that he wasn't using to drive and she didn't know why she just wanted him to feel comfort and that everything was okay .

She couldn't explain this feeling she's so scared to give herself to Jaebum being hurt is something she wasn't ready to feel again she's been so numb to everything . Especially since her last relationship Jordan made her feel worthless and beat on her so bad that she didn't know if she would live. But with Jaebum she knew that he was a good man with a kind heart even only knowing him for a couple days .

Finally at Disney Land they paid for there tickets ready to have some fun." So who here doesn't like the ride roller coasters." Dahlia said and Mark raised his hand." Oh well that sucks for you cause you going on one." Dahlia said." Nope you can't pay me enough." Mark said." How about a kiss is that enough.?" Tessa said getting closer to Mark's face." OKAY ! Who wants to ride a roller coaster let's go." He said grabbing Tessa's hand and everyone laughing

After hours of riding rides and screaming to the point of no return they finally decided to rest."Thanks for bringing us here we've always wanted to come here since we we're little but never could." Dahlia said walking with JB it was such a pretty night and honestly all she could do is smile this the most she's smiled in years .

" your welcome beautiful your something you know that one Minute your sweet and then so feisty which I love by the way " JB said smirking." I'm a Leo" Dahlia said laughing "plus I've been through a lot." Dahlia said looking down thinking of every bad thing."hey" JB said grabbing her hand touching her face gently.

" if there is anything you wanna tell me or just need to vent I'm here to listen." JB said what was this girl doing to him." Thank you we should get back to Tessa and Mark." Walking to find them they saw Mark and Tessa making out

Dahlia coughed."oh hey y'all we was just uh." Tessa said wiping her mouth and Mark wiping his." Well don't stop on my account you go girl Mark if you hurt her I'll chop your balls off got it .?"Dahlia said."trust me I won't". He meant it.

Because of all the paparazzi they went back to the boys house."Hey guys" Dahlia and Tessa said all the guys were happy to see the girls."Hey bestfriend ." Yugyeom said to Dahlia."When did we establish that.?" Dahlia said laughing . " I did last night and Junior said he was Tessa's bestfriend." Yugyeom said.

"That's fine I love Junior already come on bestie show me where the food at."Tessa said laughing grabbing Junior and they ran in the kitchen."they are something else but I don't mind being your bestfriend Yugyeom we should go to the dance studio together one day you could teach me some moves." Will do bestie you know you sleeping in my room I refuse to let you sleep in JB room."

Dahlia busted out laughing"okay okay." Dahlia said."we not even supposed to have girls over the last thing we need is y'all doing the nasty!." Yugyeom said."oh my gosh Yugyeom I have morals I don't give it up on the first night lawdie but I understand."

"Hey Dahlia you look beautiful as always." Youngjae said kissing Her hand. JB getting mad stepping in between." Youngjae back up you to close for my liking."JB said."calm down bruh I'm going to bed goodnight everybody."

"Well hello Tessa and Dahlia y'all look good."Jackson said but goodnight y'all.Tessa went and slept in Mark's room all Dahlia could think about is if her bestfriend gave him some but if she did Dahlia would be happy so she could stop complaining about not getting any Dick .

"Well I'm going to bed now thanks again for tonight." Dahlia said."no need to thank me." JB said . Both of them getting heated both feeling the same electricity. " fuck it" was all JB said before kissing Dahlia is hot hot really fast JB pushing Dahlia up against the wall."wait wait wait." Dahlia said out of breath. JB giving her some room."I'm sorry" he said.

"No need to be sorry I enjoyed it I just don't want to rush things that's all." Dahlia said."I understand and I don't want to rush you." JB said ." Thank you for understanding goodnight Jaebum." Kissing him on the cheek walking in Yugyeom's room.

"Well you look flustered." Yugyeom said."oh hush!" Dahlia said getting shy all the sudden."I just want you to know that even though he's my bro ill still be here for you and I won't let him hurt you not that I think he would I'm just saying. Yugyeom said."thank you." Was all Dahlia could say at the moment.

"Well because I'm so nice you can have the top bunk I'll sleep at the bottom." Yugyeom said moving to the bottom."thanks you are the sweetest." Finally ready for bed they both laid down. But all Dahlia could think about was the way JB kissed her she had never been kissed like that ever she never felt so wanted before.

She couldn't wait until the morning to see his face again.

------------------
So things got a little spicy but this is only the beginning stay tuned babies 🌸💖
saintaehyung-