Chapter 10

Tessa and Junior were the first ones to wake up and they went upstairs to have some alone time."baby so you know our tour is about to start and I know you have things going on but I would love if you could come. I'm pretty sure Dahlia is coming." Junior said."You don't have to ask I'll come plus I can take pictures of you and the rest of the boys even Mark." Tessa said rolling her eyes

Junior busted out laughing. "You and Dahlia live to be petty now I don't like what he did last night and I don't like him at the moment right now but he is apart of this group and he is family. We're GOT7 not GOT6" junior said pulling Tessa down so she could sit on his lap.

" I know babe I can be nice to Mark like I've moved on I'm happy with you and I don't even care about what he did it's just I feel there is a lack of respect and what he did last night was disrespectful" Tessa said."I know babe how about tonight I take you out after I get back from practice." Junior said kissing Tessa on the neck.

Making her squirm and giggle."okay is it formal wear or no." Tessa said."formal can you wear that tight little dress I like." Junior said. "Okay okay I will." Tessa said kissing Junior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Baby lets go out to lunch I know you hungry." Jaebum said to Dahlia slapping her butt so she would get up."okay let me get dressed I refuse to go outside looking like a bum." Dahlia said laughing. Finally dressed loving her outfit.

"Damn baby you look so good I don't think we're going to make it to lunch

"Damn baby you look so good I don't think we're going to make it to lunch." Jaebum said kissing Dahlia getting into a heated make out session."Ew" BamBam and Yugyeom said. Making Jaebum and Dahlia stop kissing wiping there mouths laughing."sorry." Dahlia said.

"I can't wait until y'all start dating so y'all can leave me the hell alone." Jaebum said. " I like this girl but she's taken so I'm just waiting. Yugyeom said he "Ohhh and who is this girl that you haven't told me about or never met." Yugyeom started laughing."she's a secret for now."He said walking to sit on the couch.
"Whatever boy you know you gone have to tell me but for now my main focus is food I'm starving see y'all later." Dahlia said dragging Jaebum out the door.

Finally arriving at the restaurant they ordered there food."so baby tell me a little more about you like where were you born. Your last name siblings.?" Jaebum said. Dahlia could have heart attack she couldn't tell her last name he would figure out who she was. She could tell the truth without even bringing up the fact that her being here in LA is actually putting her in danger.

"Well I was born in Texas and I don't have siblings and my last name is Roberts." Dahlia felt terrible for lying but she couldn't tell him the less he knew the better one day she hoped that she could him the truth."You don't really open yourself up but I see that your trying and I'm happy you are." Jaebum said with a smile.

Little did he know she wasn't opening up at all and it was getting harder and harder to lie to him because she was actually falling for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking down the stairs in her outfit Tessa didn't know why she felt so nervous to go with Junior but she did put on the dress he loves so much and honestly she loved it just as much.