Chapter 3

Back at the club.

"What the hell . . Where are JB and Mark.?" Jackson said already getting frustrated." BRO there cars are gone I think they left with those fine ass females!." Yugyeom said in shock at the fact that they took girls home they could get in so much trouble

."How in the hell are we supposed to get home we all rode together.!" Jackson said."and where the fuck is BamBam and Youngjae .?" Jackson said in panic the last thing he needed was for those to too be running around especially since they can't drink yet . !

"Yo BamBam and youngjae said that they been left they got an uber."Junior said." Also I got one for us to it'll be here in like 10 mins." Junior is always the one on top of things." This is why you are definitely the mom of the group YAS JUNIOR." Jackson said jumping on Junior laughing.

Finally all the boys are back at the house."what the actual fuck y'all just thought it was okay to leave us at the club." Yugyeom said to Mark and JB." Oh shit my bad I had to take Tessa to her hotel she was so wasted and I didn't want anything bad happening to her." Mark said laughing a little." Okay what's your excuse leader.?" Junior said to JB." The same thing except Dahlia wasn't drunk my bad y'all I should've came back to the club but y'all are grown ass men y'all know how to catch an uber." JB said getting annoyed

"ahh that is true man y'all better have got they numbers if y'all did all this." Jackson said taking his shirt off walking into his room

" Jackson said taking his shirt off walking into his room

With Mark and JB following." Man I got Tessa's number did you see her man she's so beautiful what about you JB did you get Dahlia number man she bad." Mark said.

" bro I been had all that remember when I told y'all I saw this fine ass girl at the airport that y'all wanted to leave me at for a damn prank." JB said hitting them both in the arm." Ow" they both said in unison rubbing there arms." Oh snap she's the one well damn she ain't just fine she's a goddess. Her Friend to y'all better watch out I'll be happy to snatch" Jackson said laughing." Now I understand why girls call you a fuck boy " Mark said throwing a pillow at him.

" I'm taking Dahlia on a date tomorrow I'm nervous I've never felt this way about any girl before" JB said. JB hasn't talked to a girl since his last relationship that he's still trying to get over it ended so badly he swore after her he would never fall in love again but maybe he was willing to give love another chance.

"What we talking about.?" Yugyeom said walking in with the rest of the gang."Dahlia and Tessa" Mark said." Ohhhh those girls were beautiful but I call being bestfriend with Dahlia ." Yugyeom said super fast." Wth no fair I wanted to be her bestfriend BamBam said both him and Yugyeom started to wrestle." Both of you chill out before you break something." Junior split them up.

" I just want everyone to know Tessa is going to be my bestfriend." Junior said laughing." Idc as long as you know Tessa my girl and I'll beat yo ass " Mark said in a serious tone. " aweeeee Calm down Markie Pooh We all bro's here you know we won't snatch" Jackson said hugging him." Plus just because you digging this girl doesn't mean anything it's still MARKSON OR NEVER. " Jackson said.

Mark started laughing"Jackson I know I know calm down" okay y'all we need to get some rest tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us so let's all go to bed." Junior said making everyone go into there own rooms. " Goodnight" they all said and closed there eyes.

Except JB he couldn't sleep for some reason all he could think about was Dahlia even thoo he was just with her he wanted to talk to her wondering if she was up he called her " Hello" Dahlia said with confusion. "Hey baby girl." JB said nervously he didn't want her to think he was weird but he just needed to hear her voice before he went to sleep . " hey Jaebum I'm shocked you called me" Dahlia said she was so happy he called her cause she couldn't stop thinking about him . " I just wanted to hear your voice if we want to be honest" JB said praying she wouldn't think he's weird as fuck .

" really well I guess I can say the same thing I just didn't want you to think I'm a weirdo" Dahlia said laughing. That made JB's heart rate speed up instead of going down they already had things in common maybe she was to good to be true he thought. "I wouldn't have thought that but I should let you go now we both need rest" JB said sadly not wanting to hang up." Wait JB if it's not to much to ask you know that song you guys performed I was wondering could you sing the chorus I thinks it's really beautiful" Dahlia said shocked at the fact that she just asked him to freaking sing. JB was flattered that she liked the song and his voice so he did what she asked .

He would sing as much as she liked after he was done all he could do was smile." Thank you Jaebum you have a beautiful voice" Dahlia said feeling her cheeks getting red." Thank you , you are just beautiful in every way." JB knew that was cheesy but he couldn't help it. Hearing her laugh made him feel like he accomplished something.

" okay I'm hanging up now Goodnight Jaebum" Dahlia said." Goodnight gorgeous sleep well." JB said but no one hung up they both started laughing." You should hang up" Dahlia said." How about we hang up at the same time 1 2 3." JB said but no one hung up they busted out laughing." Okay okay I'll hang up bye" Dahlia said finally ending the call she could finally sleep and so could he.

Knowing that tomorrow was about to be one of the best days he's ever had .

-------------------------------------------

Y'all this gif will forever have me shook but I hope you guys have been liking these chapters so far 🌸 Saintaehyung-

Saintaehyung-