Chapter 6

Dahlia woke up not knowing what to do she couldn't believe that her and JB had sex last night she loved every minute of it but did he.? She thought , getting up putting her clothes back on she got an uber and headed back to the hotel.

Finally at the hotel she was happy that there wasn't any paparazzi first thing she did was take a shower and then but on a comfortable outfit she loved being in comfortable clothes .

Back at the house

Back at the house.

Waking up feeling the space beside him JB thought Dahlia would be beside him."Dahlia.? he called out but got up she wasn't here he thought,  putting on some sweats running down stairs hoping she was there he saw all the guys.

"aye y'all seen Dahlia.?" JB said."no we thought she was upstairs with you." Jackson said "hold the fuck up where's my bestfriend." Tessa and Yugyeom said at the same time." I have no idea." JB said

"So you gave her some dick and she ran off that's funny maybe it was wack." Youngjae said laughing walking upstairs. JB just mugged him."What the fuck is your problem." JB said getting in youngjae's face."wow you look mad but there's no problem instead of talking to me you should go and start looking for your girl." Youngjae said pushing beside JB

" one day he's gonna really piss me off and I'm going to whoop his ass, but anyways Tessa & Yugyeom come with me to help find Dahlia." JB said grabbing a shirt out the dryer putting on his shoes they all headed out the door looking for her of course they had to cover there face to not draw attention.

" I think she went back to the hotel but you guys can't come." Tessa said ."what the hell why not." JB said ." Because I'm her bestfriend and I just know her she must have left for a reason so let me talk to her first." Tessa said " okay I guess" JB said just dropping Tessa off.

"Dahlia you here.?" Tessa called out. " yeah I'm here" Dahlia said laying down on the bed scrolling through pictures on Instagram. "Bitch you scared me , Me , JB & Yugyeom were looking all over LA for you now I feel dumb because you were here the whole time." Tessa said hitting Dahlia with the pillow.

"Stop it will you,I'm sorry but I got nervous I couldn't look at JB when I woke up so many questions were going through My mind "like what if you suck." Or what if "he didn't like it." Dahlia said " oh you definitely sucked all right " Tessa said laughing Dahlia couldn't help but laugh." I can't stand you hoe and actually I didn't." Dahlia said blushing

"Well you finally got some I'm proud you haven't had any in like 2 years I bet there was dust down there" Tessa said. Dahlia threw a pillow at her " shut up your not funny but it was amazing I hope he feels the same." Dahlia said. " well he went around all of LA for you I'm sure he loved every minute of it but you have to talk to him but girl I got some tea to spill." Tessa said.

"Youngjae and JB got into it because JB was asking where you were and Youngjae was like " oh you gave her some dick and she ran away maybe it was wack."

Tessa said laughing " OMG why would he say that shit." Dahlia said she was shook at the fact that Youngjae was acting like this "it's time to get an uber I got some shit to handle." Dahlia said .

Arriving at the house knocking on the door hard Mark opened the door . " Dahlia welcome back where did you go." I'll explain let me in." Dahlia said walking past ." Hey babe." Tessa said to Mark after they kissed she walked in and he closed the door behind them.

"Where's JB.? I need to talk to him." Dahlia asked. "He went to the store for us I missed you bestfriend." Yugyeom said hugging Dahlia."I missed you to." Dahlia said."well since he's gone that gives me time to talk to you." Dahlia said angrily and pointed to Youngjae.

Youngjae pointed at himself looking confused. " yes you bring your ass." Dahlia said walking into a different room Youngjae following."I already heard what happened between you and JB what is your problem you've been acting weird lately and everyone is noticing." Dahlia once I tell you I won't be able to un tell you."

Youngjae said Turning around not being able to look at her in the face."well idc explain yourself cause this shit getting old real fast." Dahlia said getting more and more pissed by the minute .

"Are you and JB together like an actual couple.?" Youngjae said. "No we are not but I like him and he likes me right now we're just talking but why does it matter to you.?" Dahlia said feeling so confused her head started to hurt.

"What is it about him that makes him so special why couldn't you notice me.? Ever since I saw you I wanted to talk to you but you were all about JB it's always about him no one ever sees me but they always see everyone else. " Youngjae said getting upset.

"Youngjae I do see you I always have but just as a friend. There's so many people that notice you ." Dahlia said not knowing how to feel. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret this later but Dahlia I ." Before Youngjae could finish Dahlia cut him off

"Youngjae don't I have so many things on my fucking plate right now and I just can't once you say what your about to say you won't be able to unsay it."

"You think I give a flying fuck I'm not about to deny how I feel for you Dahlia I like you alright and it kills me to see you with Jaebum." Youngjae said walking closer to Dahlia invading her space she didn't know what to do she wanted to push him away but she was in shock.

"What the actual fuck is going on in here." JB said busting through the door."

-----------------
Well holy shit Youngjae finally confessed !
Jaebum busted in what will he think is going on.?
Stay tuned for more babes 🌸
saintaehyung-