Chapter 21

[last chapter 😩]

Four weeks later....

"Yugyeom sit down you aren't all the way healed yet." Dahlia said laughing."I know I know I missed dancing I can't wait until I can't start dancing again." Yugyeom said.

JYP took care of everything everyone just thought Yugyeom got shot by someone who was crazy and made sure that it didn't connect to to craziness involving Shawn.

Things were getting so much better. Dahlia finally felt like she could breathe."Tessa where is Junior and Jaebum.?" Dahlia said."girl I have no idea they just said that they would be back I think they went to the store." Tessa said.

Youngjae and Yasmin walked in the door cheesing super hard."you guys look awfully happy what's going on.?" Mark said."me and Youngjae are engaged!" Yasmin said lifting up her hand showing off her beautiful ring.

"me and Youngjae are engaged!" Yasmin said lifting up her hand showing off her beautiful ring

"Omg it's beautiful congratulations!." Dahlia said hugging both of them."damn I'm jealous this ring is beautiful." Tessa said. All the boys dabbed up Youngjae in the middle of everyone talking Junior and Jaebum walked in."baby Youngjae and Yasmin are engaged."omg really damn congrats." Junior said dabbing up Youngjae and hugging Yasmin.

Yasmin has gotten way closer with everyone especially Dahlia she thought she would never like her."I'm so happy for you bro." Jaebum said hugging Youngjae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Dahlia can I talk to you.?" Yugyeom said." Yeah wussup." Dahlia said sitting next to him."I just wanted to say that Jaebum is very lucky to have you and even though I like you our friendship is more important and your happiness is my happiness." Yugyeom said.

Dahlia kissed him on the cheek."that's very sweet of you thank you I love you bestfriend." Hugging him forgetting he was still hurt.

"Ouch.!" Yugyeom said moving away."Omg I'm so sorry." Dahlia said covering her face in shock making Yugyeom laugh pulling her back into a hug showing her that it was okay Dahlia was so happy that her and Yugyeom's friendship is better then ever.

🌸🌸🌸

Dahlia and Tessa went out to go buy outfits for Yougjae's and Yasmin engagement dinner."Dahlia I think you should wear a dress." Tessa said suddenly. Dahlia started to laugh at her randomness."why.?"

"Because there's this outfit that I think you would really cute in. Tessa said."okay only if you finally wear that green dress you bought it's so cute and you need to wear it.!" Dahlia said.