Chapter 8

One month later.
Its been a month since that crazy night happened a lot has changed from relationships to friendship some for the better some for the worst. It's also been a month since Dahlia got that crazy text ever since then she's been really worried and jumpy but she's praying someone had the wrong number.

"DAHLIA WAKE UP." Tessa said shaking so she could get ready for work Dahlia works at the dance studio with Yugyeom and also helps The guys with new dances. "Ugh I'm up , I'm up." Dahlia said

Tessa and Mark haven't really talked since the whole incident happen Tessa and Junior have gotten way closer but Dahlia knows that there's something more then a friendship she's just waiting for Tessa to tell her.

"You need a ride or Yugyeom is coming to get you.?" Tessa asked. " Yugyeom is picking me up." Dahlia said, "well have fun and tell Junior I said hey." Tessa said. " okay I will." Dahlia finally got outside covering her face not trying to be seen being getting in Yugyeom's car she was happy that her face wasn't seen yet in the press or everyone would know she was in LA.

"Hey bestfriend you look beautiful as usual." Yugyeom said kissing Dahlia's hand. Dahlia started laughing and slapped Yugyeom on the arm. "You are so goofy but thanks." Dahlia said.

Finally arriving at the studio Yugyeom walked in dabbing all the boys up. "Baby girl." JB said walking up to Dahlia kissing her. "Hey babe" Dahlia said. "Okay don't say hey to us." BamBam said. "Oh hush hey y'all expect Mark." Dahlia said hugging everyone except him. "Oh and Junior Tessa said hey." Junior started smiling just her name made him smile.

"I'll text her after practice." Junior said loud enough making sure Mark heard him."y'all just so damn petty today like lord but let's get started." JB said laughing practice was going well Dahlia was watching the boys practice there fly tour starts in a couple days so they were stressing a lot but it made her smile knowing how dedicated they are to there fans.

After 5 hours of practice they decided to stop. "damn I'm tired." Youngjae said. Dahlia and Youngjae are still close and actually Youngjae has a boo thing now."well y'all can go home a sleep I'll clean up here and make up some new moves for y'all but I'm not promising anything." Dahlia said laughing. " you sure baby I don't want you to overwork yourself." JB said

"I'm fine go home and rest." Dahlia said kissing JB. "Aye y'all I'm gonna stay and help Dahlia." Yugyeom said. "Alright" the boys said and left. After they were gone Yugyeom turned on fly."can you do the dance with me but dance in marks spot." Yugyeom said.

"Ew bruh why him but I guess." Dahlia did what he asked and they practiced after they practiced Dahlia turned the music off."Yugyeom you should freestyle all we do is practice." Dahlia said laughing."okay I will turn on a Chris brown song." Yugyeom asked of course he did Dahlia thought.

Take you down by Chris brown started to play and Dahlia knew she made a mistake Turing this song on. Yugyeom started dancing becoming one with the music and Dahlia was amazed at how good he was at free styling Because Yugyeom is her bestfriend she never realized how attractive he was.

But she couldn't think like that is wasn't right as if she needed more Drama she just had the issue with Youngjae a month ago even though Youngjae said it was a little crush he had. 

All the sudden Yugyeom slid infront of Dahlia and winked at her and started to grind on the floor. Dahlia was shook at the fact that he was doing it and so well she didn't know if she should stop him or keep watching.

"Yugyeom! Get up I'm so tired of you

"Yugyeom! Get up I'm so tired of you." Dahlia said pushing him laughing."you know you enjoyed the show." Yugyeom said laughing."yeah yeah whatever." Dahlia said."how are you and JB anyways what's the Tea." Yugyeom said wiping his body with a towl.

" We're good but I just feel like he keeps things from me and at times he can be cold." Dahlia said getting a little sad."well just talk to him y'all need to get to know each other more and y'all feel better and things will be better between y'all." Yugyeom said." a You always give me great advice Yugyeom thank you." Dahlia said kissing him on the cheek. "No problem you know I got you bestie now come on let's get you back to the hotel." Yugyeom said

Finally arriving at the hotel Dahlia could wait to lay down in her bed but what she walked into she wasn't expecting all she saw was Junior on her bestfriend. "OMG" Dahlia said closing her eyes. "Oh shit." Junior said covering him and Tessa with a blanket.

"Omg uh this is awkward." Tessa said. " I knew something was going on with you two I ship it and all but damn bruh ! You could've told me you was gone be getting dick." Dahlia said laughing."I will leave don't stop on my account just make sure y'all clean up." Dahlia said walking out of her hotel calling JB to pick her up.

After she called him she waited for him to come walking out the hotel she saw her ex Jordan across the street but she thought she was loosing her mind. When she looked again he wasn't there. Turning around he was there. All she could do is gasp and step back.

"Hey baby you missed me.? I told you, you wouldn't be able to get away from me." Jordan said evilly. "What the fuck are you doing here .? Your crazy if you think I'm going to be with your ass.!" Dahlia said about to run but Jordan grabbed her by her hair. Bringing Tears to Dahlias eyes she thought she got away from him and Manhattan all together.

Bright light from a car pulled up if Dahlia didn't Believe in angels she did now. "Get the fuck off her." JB said running up to Jordan punching him in the face. Jordan let go of Dahlia's hair dropping her to the ground.Dahlia ran started behind Jaebum.

Jaebum grabbed Jordan by the shirt and started punching him so hard his knuckles started to bleed and Dahlia heard bones cracking. "Babe please stop please!" Dahlia said grabbing JB if she didn't if would kill him. "If you ever touch her again or even come around again I'll kill you!" JB said dropping him

Getting in the car it was just silence.Dahlia thought he would have took her to the house but instead he pulled up to a different house."who's house is this.?" Dahlia asked."it's mine for whenever I need a break from life and need to clear my head.

Getting inside JB went to go wash his hands off."are you mad at me.?" Dahlia asked upset. " no I'm just angry that he put his hands on you who the fuck was that." JB asked. "He's my ex boyfriend he used to beat me a lot and finally I got away from him I don't know how he found me I'm so sorry I didn't mean for you to get in this mess." Dahlia said on the verge of tears

"Baby girl" Jaebum said grabbing her face. "You didn't put me in any mess but I want to know you more and know your past and me protecting you is my job I'll never let anyone hurt you again are you okay though ." JB said kissing Dahlia.

"Thank you. But yes I'm okay now that your here.  I've never felt safe until I met you." Dahlia said looking into JB's eyes kissing again but with more passion."not tonight babe." Dahlia said pushing him away." Okay okay let's go to sleep." JB said grabbing Dahlia's hand laying down all Dahlia could think about is how she knew tonight wasn't the end of it.

-------------------------
Well shit y'all it's getting pretty crazy I have so much in store for you guys thanks for your support 🌸❤️

P.S nobody can tell me shit about my BIAS he's perfect without even trying ❤️

S nobody can tell me shit about my BIAS he's perfect without even trying ❤️