Chapter 19

Everyone was finally all together,Dahlia just didn't know how to tell everyone what was happening and about to go down."hey everyone I need you to sit down and listen to what I'm about to tell you." Dahlia said in a serious tone all the sudden there was a knock on the door." Who invited someone over." Jaebum said but all the guys shook there head in confusion.

Opening the door Jaebum saw a girl who looked shocked."uh hi I'm Youngjae's girlfriend Yasmin sorry to come unexpectedly he forgot one of his bags." She said lifting the bag up to show she was telling the truth."oh well Youngjae's sitting on the couch come in." Jaebum said moving to the side so she could step in.

"Yasmin hey babe I thought you were coming tomorrow." Youngjae said kissing her." I know but you forgot your bag and I missed you." Yasmin said.

"okay that's cute and all but she has to go this is between us and she cant hear it." Dahlia said."oh well I guess ill get going since your friend is about to start having a bitch fit bye babe." Yasmin said kissing Youngjae. " Youngjae get yo girl because you know I'll whoop her ass." Dahlia said making everyone laugh even though she was dead serious.

"Baby she's just stressed right now so not to much but I'll call you later." Youngjae said kissing her walking her out."you always spazzing." Youngjae said laughing.

"I have a right to because what I'm about to tell you guys ain't good." Dahlia said
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Finally getting the guys settled Dahlia was nervous to tell them the truth.

"Guys im so sorry for what im about to tell you, but ive been lying to you." Dahlia said tearing up Jaebum noticed and started rubbing her back in comfort." My name isnt Dahlia Roberts its Washington and im not from LA im from Manhattan and Im acually a runaway and my dad is a Mafia a boss." Dahlia said starting to cry.

"Damn Dahlia why didn't you tell us that you were in danger." Youngjae said." Because I just wanted y'all to like me for me and it's not easy saying ."oh hey by the way I'm the daughter of a top notch mafia boss." Dahlia said."damn I'm not going to act like I'm not pissed off but we love you Dahlia and we got your back." Jackson said."yeah your not alone anymore you have us." BamBam said.

"Guys this really not y'all things like my dad is coming for me and he will kill anyone who gets in his way. I don't want to be the reason that one of you get hurt or worse." Dahlia said. " well we can't sit here and do nothing." Yugyeom said getting teary eyed." Dahlia we love you and I'll be damned if I let my bestfriend get hurt or do something she doesn't want to do." Yugyeom expressed

"But y'all are idols people follow you wherever you go how are you going to protect me.?." Dahlia said."we will find a way okay but we don't wait for him to come to you we go to him." Jaebum said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       In Manhattan

Tessa and Junior went out to the police Station to go talk to the cops to get them in on the plan. They made sure they weren't followed. Everyone else was back at the house coming up with a plan. " you guys really don't have to come with me." Dahlia said.

"yeah and let you get hurt and let your dad take you away we don't think so." Jaebum said."exactly so what's the plan." Youngjae said."the plan is I meet up with my dad and do some small talk and then if things go left you guys run in there I pray nothing gets violent." Dahlia said.

"Okay so when are you meeting him." Yugyeom said."right now." Dahlia said."but first I have to go to my apartment." Dahlia said.

Jaebum drove Dahlia to her apartment Yugyeom and Jackson and Youngjae were in the backseat, Dahlia told BamBam & Mark that it was okay to stay behind because she knew that they couldn't handle all of this."well this is my apartment I used to tell my dad I was going shopping or spending the night with Tessa but really I would be here." Dahlia said to Jaebum walking in the door.

"Baby are you sure your ready for this.?" Jaebum said."not really but something has to change I'm trying to find felicity and I won't if my dad is controlling my life." Dahlia said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahlia and the guys headed to the police station. The officer put a microphone on her so they could hear everything and be right behind her."everything will be okay I promise." Jaebum said.

Dahlia finally arrived at her house she walked in ready to face her father she saw her mother first."Dahlia what are you doing here.?" Jessica said with attitude."oh trust me this the last time you'll see me where is dad I need to talk to him." Dahlia said.

"He's out, Dahlia I don't understand why you think that you can keep running." Jessica said."oh trust me I'm not running instead of worrying about me mom maybe you should worry about who your husband really is." Dahlia said after that she walked out tired of hearing what her mother had to say.

Dahlia knew exactly where her dad was."baby I'll drive because I have to put a code in and they have cameras so you guys put this blanket on so they don't see you guys." Dahlia said throwing them blankets.
[ TRIGGER WARNING] [ LITERALLY]

Dahlia put her gun behind her just in case something popped off."damn babe I didn't know you had that on you." Jaebum said smiling."well you never know what could happen plus you really thought I wouldn't have one.?" Dahlia said." That's fine because I have one to." Jaebum said laughing.

"When did you get that.?" Dahlia said."in case of emergency if someone tried to kill us...this is one of those times." Jaebum said.

They arrived at the warehouse and Dahlia parked the car in a dark alley so no one could see them."listen if you hear anything strange or see anything come in." Dahlia said."make sure he doesn't see the wire." Jaebum said."I know baby." Dahlia said. Dahlia and Jaebum didn't speak but they knew exactly how each other felt.

Jaebum pulled Dahlia in and kissed her as if it would be the last time he would feel her lips."Dahlia I love you." Jaebum said. Dahlia touched his face."I know I love you to." Dahlia said."be safe princess we're here with you don't forget that." Jackson said."we love you Dahlia." Yugyeom said. Youngjae didn't say anything he just grabbed her hand and that spoken a million words.

Dahlia walked up to the door and knocked having a huge bodyguard open the door."who are you.?" The man said."look at me and rethink that dumb ass question." Dahlia said with attitude the bodyguard looked shock."sorry ma'm." He said stepping aside. Dahlia walked in the smell of drugs and sex filled her nose she wanted to throw up she walked upstairs to see her dad facing the wall in his chair.

"Boss someone is here to see you." The man by the door said. Shawn turned around."Pumpkin how nice of you to drop by." Shawn said."this isn't nice at all I just came here to tell you that I'm not joining your stupid ass Mafia I'm a grown ass women you should want better for your child not worse." Dahlia said.

"Either way you'll be joining,when I die you have to continue." Shawn said."I don't have to do shit." Shawn pulled out his gun."you know what I would hate to have to hurt you or your boyfriend." Shawn said pulling out his gun.

"Don't you touch her." Jaebum said out of breath obviously showing he ran." Jaebum no please leave." Dahlia said running up to him."awww how cute he came to get killed." Shawn said.

"You won't touch him." Dahlia said getting infront of Jaebum.

"Oh really.? I thought you knew me better then that Princesa." Shawn said raising his gun

----------------------------
Well damn do you think Shawn will shoot Jaebum.
Only a few chapters left guys🌸
Thanks for all the support