Chapter 15

3 months later

It's been a few months since that incident with Yugyeom and Dahlia and Mark & Tessa things have gotten way better expect for Yugyeom and Dahlia. They haven't really been talking since everything happened she avoided him at all coast it was getting harder since there on tour together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Baby I'm so nervous to perform tonight." Jaebum said." Oh don't be nervous you'll do great I promise and I'll be here supporting." Dahlia said. " I love how your starting to dress more and more like me." Jaebum said laughing."I was trying to go with the fly concept." Dahlia said loving her outfit

"Well you nailed it especially with this Jacket you look like Jackson

"Well you nailed it especially with this Jacket you look like Jackson." Jaebum said laughing." That's because I let her wear one of my hats and I mean come on look at me I do have style." Jackson said breaking out into his high pitch laugh. Making everyone else laugh. Tessa walked in with Jinyoung.

Dahlia smiled because of how infatuated they were with each other she was happy that her bestfriend found love because she deserved it."so when y'all getting married.?" Dahlia said." I don't know but I am putting a ring on it." Jinyoung said."really.?" Tessa said looking at him in shock."calm down honey it won't be any time soon we're still young." Junior said. Tessa was glad he said that because she knew she wasn't ready.

"Okay guys well I want you to know I love all of you and I know y'all are going to kill it " Dahlia said. "thanks that means a lot." Mark said. After they chatted it was time for them to perform before walking on the stage Jaebum kissed Dahlia.

"What was that for.?" Dahlia said. "I needed a good luck charm." Jaebum said making Dahlia smile." Go get them babe." GOT7 finally got on stage and started to perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Omg y'all did so good." Tessa said jumping up and down running to hug Jinyoung kissing him." It was so lit y'all really did the damn thing what I have to do to get one of these jackets." Dahlia said making everyone laugh."y'all laughing but I'm serious." Dahlia said."I'll get you one babe don't worry." Jaebum said.

"We should get going back on stage will you come on stage at the end of the show I think it's time we tell the world about us." Jaebum said. Dahlia was so scared she didn't know if it was a good idea since her dad was still looking for her and she didn't want to put anyone in danger.

"Baby I don't think I'm ready for that yet maybe in the next city." Dahlia said Jaebum always wondered why she would look worried as if she was scared of something but he didn't push."okay babe well let me get back to doing my thing the boys waiting for me." Jaebum said kissing Dahlia on the forehead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Back at the hotel.

"So where's the next stop.?" Dahlia said Massaging Jaebum." South Korea." Jaebum said smiling. " I know you and the boys are excited since most of y'all were born there and used to live there." Dahlia said." Yeah we are I'm happy that you can come with us." Jaebum said."yeah me to but you know it's been a minute since we did something. . . I don't know fun." Dahlia said rubbing her hands up and down his chest.