Chapter 16

"Dahlia come out don't be shy on me now." Jaebum said. Dahlia didn't want to embarrass Jaebum and she wanted people to know about them Tessa did have a point they were in Korea and her dad doesn't know a thing about Kpop so she walked on stage the lights blinded her she thought the fans would boo her but everyone was cheering for her. Tessa was shocked Dahlia came out she thought she would run away.

"Don't be shy." Jaebum said grabbing Dahlia's hand he put the microphone infront of her face."hello." Dahlia waved covering her face because she was to shy."awww she really shy guys can you guys make her feel welcomed." Jackson said laughing the crowd screamed it made Dahlia feel a little better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the apartment everyone is asleep except Tessa she went out to the store & Dahlia & Yugyeom were downstairs watching TV there was a lot of tension in the air no one was speaking Dahlia was just flipping through channels."can you choose something to watch." Yugyeom said with an attitude. "can you mind your damn business." Dahlia said. Yugyeom got up and turned the Tv off.

"What is your damn problem." Dahlia said getting up in Yugyeom's face." You look really cute when your mad." Yugyeom said laughing."ugggggh your getting on my nerves your lucky I love you cause I really want to punch you." Dahlia said walking into the kitchen." I want to kiss you but we don't always get what we want." Yugyeom said. Dahlia rolled her eyes.

"Why are being like this.?" Dahlia said." I told you I'm not giving up on you I know what I want and I want you." Yugyeom said."but you know what makes me mad is the fact that you feel for me but don't act on it." Yugyeom said."maybe because I have a damn boyfriend and I-." Dahlia said stopping what she was about to say.

She wasn't to found of the L word honestly it scared her,she wondered if Jaebum cared for her as much as she did for him."nothing Yugyeom just leave me alone." Dahlia said about to walk upstairs but Yugyeom grabbed her pulling her close.catching her off guard almost making her loose balance."what is it about Jaebum.? What does he give you that I couldn't." Yugyeom said.

"Yugyeom." Was all Dahlia could say putting her head down she felt so torn in between two, Jaebum was her everything he made her feel things she's never felt before and doesn't know what she would do without him , but Yugyeom was her comfort zone and she has a special bond with him and she has feelings for him also Dahlia has never felt more guilty in her life.

"I'm not sorry" Yugyeom said Dahlia had confusion written all over her face."I'm not sorry I fell for you,I know I'm wrong for wanting my friends girl but I didn't fall on purpose your just confusing." Yugyeom said." I understand that. Your not the only one who feels things and confused Yugyeom!" Dahlia said getting teary eyed.

"Please don't cry Dahlia." Yugyeom said holding her face wiping her tears."how can I not.? I'm going through a lot right now okay ! I can honestly say I love Jaebum and I can't even tell him that because I'm scared and then I have feelings for you when I shouldn't.!" Dahlia said yelling pushing Yugyeom.

Yugyeom just looked at Dahlia and next thing she knew his lips were on hers she tried fighting but soon she kissed back all the sudden there was a cough and she pushed Yugyeom away to see her bestfriend by the door."Tessa hey when did you get here.?" Dahlia said running her fingers through her hair.

"Just now." Tessa said glaring at Yugyeom."bestfriend come with me now." Dahlia said grabbing Tessa's hand dragging her into the guest room so they could be alone."I'm gone for an hour and this is what happens what in the hell was that." Tessa said."me and him were fighting and next thing I know his lips were on mine." Dahlia said.

"Okay then why do you look so guilty as if you kissed him.?" Tessa said." Because I fought him but hard enough and I actually kissed him back so I'm dead ass wrong." Dahlia said."you know I'm here for you and I tell you the truth,you need to tell Jaebum no matter the outcome you owe him that much." Tessa said.