Chapter 17

"JAEBUM STOP PLEASE.!" Dahlia said yelling trying to pull him off Yugyeom they were fighting so bad if they kept it up one of them would get seriously hurt. Junior came running in. "Jaebum what the hell." He pushed Jaebum off Yugyeom. After that he picked Yugyeom up seeing his face all bruised and bloody."Yugyeom go wash your face." Junior said Yugyeom walked out. All the sudden the rest of the guys came in the room.

"What the hell is going on." BamBam said walking up to a crying Dahlia hugging her."nothing in leaving Jaebum said walking downstairs."Wait Jaebum please don't go." Dahlia said running after him grabbing his arm."baby girl if you know what's best for you let me go." Jaebum said."please talk to me." Dahlia said crying even harder."I can't. . . Not right now." Jaebum said getting his keys and walking out the door slamming it Dahlia sat against the wall and cried.

-----------------------------
Two weeks later back in LA

It's been two weeks since everything happened there's been a lot of tension around especially around the house no one has been really talking. Dahlia explained the whole situation with Yugyeom to everyone but they didn't tell Jaebum because it was between him and Dahlia.

"Dahlia can I talk to you." Yugyeom said but Dahlia didn't respond she just looked at him and looked away." I'm sorry I was wrong to kiss you,especially tell Jaebum the way I did,I didn't respect you or your relationship I'm sorry I hurt you." Yugyeom said putting his head down.

Dahlia didn't say anything she couldn't forgive right now. Yugyeom just got up and left and closed the door. Dahlia walked out her room and went downstairs to see Jaebum sitting on the couch . "Jaebum." Dahlia said but he just looked at her and didn't say anything Dahlia walked downstairs standing infront of him.

"Move Dahlia." Jaebum said."no can you please talk to me." Dahlia said." I have nothing to say to you." Jaebum said looking at her getting up and walking upstairs. Dahlia didn't know what to say to him she got dressed and left the house she didn't want to be around anyone.

Jaebum laid down hearing knocking." Hey bro." Junior said walking in. " what's up man." Jaebum said. " it's none of my business but you do know Dahlia cares about you her and Yugyeom kissing wasn't right but damn hear her out you do love her." Junior said." How. ." Was all Jaebum said before getting cut off by Junior. " you might not know you love her but we all can see that you do and that she loves you to." Junior said.

"Honestly I'm mad about the kiss but something else is really bothering me like at first I thought she was being real with me but I think there's stuff she's telling that isn't true and she keeping things from me she can't even look at me in the eye when I ask her certain things." Jaebum said."Maybe there's things she can't tell you right now have patience with her and actually talk to her before you loose something good." Junior said.

Jaebum got on his computer and searched up "Dahlia Roberts." And everyone came up except his girlfriend but he saw the name Dahlia Washington and clicked on it and couldn't believe his eyes it was her." Junior look at this." Jaebum said. Junior sat next to him and started reading. " Dahlia Washington model and dancer ,daughter of Shawn and Jessica Washington." Junior read.

"Holy shit she's famous and has money I mean I knew she had money but she's got some bank why would she lie about that. Didn't she say she was from here.?" Junior said." I have no idea now I'm starting to wonder is there anything true about the things she told me." Jaebum said."look it says that she's been missing for two months." Junior said." Okay this is making my head hurt first her and Yugyeom kiss and now she's a runaway who lied to me." Jaebum said getting more upset.

"Maybe there's a reason she ran away and lied to you I know it sound crazy but if it wasn't a big deal she would've told you when you first met her you didn't tell her you were a Idol." Junior said." Okay and.? I would've told her that but I didn't have to because she came to the club." Jaebum said." I'm getting to the bottom of this tonight you gone be there with me.?" Jaebum said." Yeah I have to talk to Tessa to because she knew this whole time and didn't say anything." Junior said.Jaebum knew what he had to do he called Dahlia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girl I don't know what to do Jaebum hates me." Dahlia said."Hunny he doesn't hate you. He is just upset." Tessa said. All the sudden Dahlia's phone started ringing." Jaebum. .hi." Dahlia said." I need you and Tessa to come to the house now." Was all Jaebum said before he ended the call."So Jaebum wants us to meet him at the house and I'm scared honestly." Dahlia said."don't be scared girl what's the worst that could happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally they arrived Dahlia was about to knock until she remembered she had a key walking in she saw BamBam sitting on the couch with Jackson."hey guys." Dahlia said BamBam ran up to Dahlia and hugged her and Tessa,Jackson did the same. Making all of them laugh." Thank for the love guy I needed that." Dahlia said. After they talked to The guys they walked upstairs to see Jaebum and Junior standing up looking pretty pissed.

"Jaebum look I'm sorr-" Dahlia said before getting cut off." Save it I don't want to hear a sorry until you tell me everything Dahlia Washington." Jaebum said. Both Dahlia and Tessa looked at each other Dahlia was lost for words in that moment she knew everything was about to change for the absolute worst.

---------------------------
• well hot damn Junior and Jaebum know Dahlia's secret
• will she finally come clean or keep lying.
• thanks for reading 🌸