Chapter 12

Driving fast Jaebum finally made it to the hotel running to catch a elevator he walked to her room and knocked on the door."baby I'm sorry please come out." Jaebum said banging some more only to have Tessa swing open the door."what the fuck JB stop banging like a crazy person before people call the police.

Tessa was in nothing but a blanket."I'm sorry Tessa Dahlia left our dinner she's mad at me and I need to talk to her." Jaebum said." I don't even have time to ask you what you said or did all I know is you better find her and fix it." Tessa said getting mad."babe what's wrong." Junior said walking up behind Tessa to see his bestfriend in the door way."oh wussup JB." Junior said dabbing him up.

"This fool said something to Dahlia and she left and he can't find her." Tessa said."oh shit damn man you better fix it and find her that's a good one." Junior said."I know well thanks y'all get back to doing what y'all was doing remember use protection." Jaebum said laughing."haha very funny."Tessa said closing the door. Driving around the city he couldn't find her anywhere so he just drove back to his house he didn't even feel like being around the boys.

Walking in the door he was in for a surprise."Dahlia.?" Jaebum said putting his keys on the table and taking his shoes off walking up to Dahlia."nope sit over there we need to talk." Dahlia said pointing to the chair in front of her."Dahlia look I've been hurt my last relationship the girl I was with used me just to get famous off my name she didn't love me at all and she honestly hurt me real bad but I shouldn't let my past affect my future." Jaebum said.

"I know what I said was wrong I didn't want you to go I want you to be my side Dahlia i want you to be my girlfriend I know I'm confusing and I kno-" Jaebum was cut off from Dahlia jumping on him kissing him."you talk to much." Dahlia said kissing him again pulling back Confused ."your not mad.?" Jaebum said."I was at first but I figured there was a reason on why you were acting this way" Dahlia said.

"Well I'm guessing that's a yes.?" Jaebum said."hmm idk I think you should show me how sorry you are." Dahlia said un buttoning Jaebum's shirt kissing him. That was all it took to get Jaebum riled up picking Dahlia up making her laugh a little."well that was easy." Dahlia said receiving a slap on the ass."Ouch.!!" Dahlia said. The rest of the night Jaebum showed more then just how sorry he was he also showed how much he cared for her.

 The rest of the night Jaebum showed more then just how sorry he was he also showed how much he cared for her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yo Jackson can I talk to you." Yugyeom asked. "yeah bro what's up." Jackson said taking a seat next to him. "I have feelings for this I actually have for this girl for awhile now but for the longest I've been on the sidelines and she already talks to someone what am I supposed to do." Yugyeom said.

"Damn man that's a hard one honestly all I can tell you is do what's best for you and don't even put yourself in the position because she's involved and things like that get real messy." Jackson said he felt like he knew who he was talking about but he wanted Yugyeom to tell when he was ready."yeah your right it's just hard watching someone you want to be with happy with someone else." Yugyeom said.