⅏ 01 ⅏

"I didn't know it would be this hard to get along with him, you know!", said Amber.

"I didn't know he would be that hard too, you know.",answered Jackson.
Amber stare at Jackson in disbelief.

Jackson just gave her a big smile and said "Nevermind. Maybe he's just shy. If we just meet up a few more times, then he will open up to you."

Amber head out of her practice room without saying anything, leaving Jackson at loss of words.

"Why did Jackson bring him in the first place. It was so awkward.", Amber thought to herself.

*Bang*

"Shit!",she said out loud not intending to while rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry."

WAIT! She recognises that voice. She forced herself to look up and dang! She guessed correctly! It is that guy whom Jackson brought along when he meet her today.

"No. No. I'm sorry. My thoughts were elsewhere just now.", Amber replied after a long pause.

He look at her and just nodded.

"Amber!!" Someone shouted.

Amber just continue her route without looking back since she knew very well whose voice it belongs to.

"*Sigh* How could she leave just like that? This is her company after all.",said Jackson.

"Urmmm.. Is it because of me?"

"Well.. She did say that it was sort of awkward between you guys. But Mark.. You had always been friendly to everyone. Why is it that today you don't speak much?", Jackson asked.

"It was my first meeting with her offstage. She's still our sunbaenim you know.", answered Mark. Jackson raised his eyebrows.

"We practically grew up with her. Before we debut she was already close to us.", said Jackson.

"But that was like so long ago. It's been years since we met!", Mark shrugged and started walking off.

There were so much to debate on Mark's response. Jackson was definitely not satisfied with his answers. Mark knew it deep down but he decided to just ignore Jackson's curiosity and walked out of the building.

Jackson just followed Mark without further questioning and knew he won't be getting anymore explanation.

"What exactly happened when i left them alone just now..Did i do the right thing when i brought Mark to meet Amber?", Jackson suddenly regrets his action.

♥♥♥

My first try on fanfiction. Sorry if it's draggy and boring. Do show some support by leaving comments and voting. It will be much appreciated!
-Hashtagamberships-