⅏ Final Chapter ⅏

"So, can you share with us, how is it life after marriage?"

"Urmm, it's definitely different from what I had expected. 너무 달아 ㅋㅋ (Very different haha)".

"Haha... Last time, if we mention twins, the first person to popped up is Lee Hwi Jae. Now, the person who everyone could think of is you. 어때요? (How is it?)"

"아...그래요? 뭐... 생각보다 좋더라구요.. (Ah... Really? Well... It feels better than I thought..) But, Hwi Jae sunbaenim had both boys, but I had a boy and a girl...So... I think I'm better off? Hahaha. I get to feel how is it to have a daughter and a son simultaneously."

"Does your kids listen well to you?"

"Urmm... Of course... After all I'm their dad. But...they prefer their mom better, somehow."

"The difference when you announced your wedding, your fans seems to accept it with open heart. Regardless of anything, you were once in a top idol group, don't you feel sad by how they reacted?"

"Nonono... I'm very happy that they were happy for me. To be able to marry my wife after dating her for 2 years was the best thing in my life. I wanted to get married earlier but my wife was against it...saying we were too young."

"But both of you can be considered a young parent. Hahaha...비법을 뭐에요? (What's your secret?) You know to have a twin just one month after you married."

"Well...just eat well and make sure... You have the strength..."

*The crowd laugh out loud*

"YAH!! Why would you say that?! 창피 하게! (It's so embarrassing!)", Amber reached out to the remote control and turned off the tv.

"뭐 어때서... 사람들이 알아야지~ (So what... people should know~)" Kyungsoo seated himself next to Amber and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Amber lightly punch his chest and hold her burning cheek.

"뭐야 너...(What's wrong with you...)", Amber tried to stand up but was held back by Kyungsoo.

"One more?", Kyungsoo winked at her. "Oh? One moreeee...", He aegyo (act cute). Amber look at him in disbelief.

"Yah! The kids are at home... What are you...", Before she could finish, he pecked her cheeks. "Gwaenchana, gwaenchana...(it's okay, it's okay...) They are asleep.".

"Appa...." Before they could go further, they heard a whine from the bedroom.

"네 우리 딸... (Yes, my daughter...)", Both of them quickly pull off from each other. Kyungsoo went to her daughter and pick her up from her bed.

"Why, Ha Rin-ahh? You can't sleep?", Amber rubbed her daughter's cheek.

"Eung... I had a nightmare.", Ha Rin replied while rubbing her eyes, still in her dad's embrace.

"DO HA RIN... You're 3 years old already! You should act like an adult and be brave!", Kyungsoo tried to rush Ha Rin off to sleep. Amber hit him on the head.

"엄마한테 와... (Come to mommy...)", Amber spread out her arms. Ha Rin quickly move over to her mom. She brought her out to the living room and Kyungsoo followed without saying anything.

"Eomma...", Han Soo came out of the room, rubbing his eyes. Kyungsoo eyes widen.

"아들! (Son!) Why are you awake too?", Kyungsoo exclaimed. Amber hold back her laugh.

"Come here Soo-ah...", Amber reached out to Han Soo while still holding Ha Rin.

"Do Han Soo! Do Ha Rin! Appa's cute son and daughter... Let's enter your room already... Oh? Me and your mom have something important to do...", Kyungsoo pleaded.

"Don't you guys want a dongseang?", Kyungsoo sounded excited.

"Eomma... I don't want a dongseang. Eomma~ Appa is a bad guy!!", Both Soo and Rin cried.

Amber glared at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo pouted.

"Ok ok... No dongseang...okay? No dongseang....", Amber tried to calm them down.

"Aniya! (No!) Appa will make a dongseang! For sure!!!", Kyungsoo hollered as he ran into the master bedroom. Soo and Rin cried even louder. Amber laughed at how cute Kyungsoo acted.

★★★

Hahaha... My last chapter is done! Thank you to those who continued reading til the end!~ love you guys! We shall meet at the next ff~
-Hashtagamberships-