⅏ 03 ⅏

Amber was flustered and did not know where to look at. She is pretty sure Mark is staring at her intensely.

*Amber's phone starts ringing non-stop.*

"This is it! My chance!", Amber gulped and gather her courage to move her hands which is still gripped tightly by Mark. He did not budged a bit.

Mark looks towards the bag. "That side profile of his.", Amber stared at his face. When Mark turns back, Amber quickly look away.

"The phone is not stopping is it? Aren't you answering? I wouldn't want people to misunderstood that i abducted you, you know.", Mark smirked.

Amber looked at him, then his hands, then back to his face.

"If I'm able to move..."

Mark looks at her hand, slowly letting go and she reached out for her phone almost instantly.

Her face turns dark at the sight of the caller. "Hello? Urmm.. why did you call?", Amber said coldly. Mark leaned in trying to hear who it is but failed.

"I'm at Got7's dorm. Help me inform my members.", she continued while glancing at Mark.

"No..hey...hello?", Amber tried reaching out but the caller hung up. She turn and look at Mark awkwardly before blurting out "Hey, I got to go...but.. Urmm... There's something I... "

Before she could finish the sentence, the door was pushed wide open.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Oh? Kris? That was... fast...", Amber said in disbelief. Mark looked at Amber, then at Kris.

"Ahh.. you were the one disturbing us just now aren't you?", Mark let out an evil smirk. Kris reached out for Amber and pulled her behind him.

"D.i.s.t.u.r.b.i.n.g. you said huh..", Kris said the word slowly and gave an evil smirk back. He pulled Amber and rushes towards the door.

She resisted and pushes his hand away. Kris turns around and tried to grab her hand again but Amber shouted "WAIT! My...urmm..bag...", She bumped into Mark's arm slightly before getting her bags.

"Err.. we will... meet again. Bye for now.", Amber said awkwardly. Kris glared at Mark while Mark was trying hard not to smile at how cute Amber was being awkward.

She stomped out and walked quickly into the elevator which coincidentally opened. She pressed the close button hard and fast, wishing that Kris will not make it but..

"Amber! Wait..!", Kris stopped the elevator with his hand. Amber look away. Kris walk towards Amber, nearer and nearer and nearer, until he is directly in front of her.

"Why did you not pick up my first call? You doesn't look like you are in any important event or anything.", Kris said looking down at Amber who avoided his gaze.

"Or am i really disturbing just now? Is he the reason? Am i supposed to be worried of him?", Kris continued after pausing awhile.

Amber looked into his eyes. That moment, Kris's heart shattered and an apologetic expression filled his face.

Amber's eyes was loaded with tears willing to flow anytime.

The elevator closes.
"All i wanted to do was disposing this though just now. I didn't know she would be here.", Mark smiled broadly looking at the garbage bag on his right.

"Amber Liu. I'm more sure than ever that I'm gonna make you mine!", Mark smiled, reaching out to the garbage bag before disposing them.

♥♥♥

Another chapter completed. Hmm.. I'm still trying my best to improve. Thanks for reading and do leave some comments! I would highly appreciate it! Xoxo.
-Hashtagamberships-