⅏ 07 ⅏

She quickly shoved away Mark's loosening grip. "Urmm..hey...are you here to.. walk around, enjoy the..urmm..fresh air..?", Amber tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

"Err..no... I'm filming my new drama here."

"EXO의D.O. 아닙니까? (Aren't you EXO's D.O.?)", Mark voiced out.

"Ahh..ne.. anyeonghaseyo", Kyungsoo bent a little while greeting. Mark nod and bend a little back.

"Hey Amber! Do you...wanna visit my filming site? I can introduce you to my co-star and staffs~ ", Kyungsoo was disturbed by the fact that Amber is with Mark ALONE at Han-gang.

Amber look at Mark. "Do you..wanna tag along?".

Mark look away slightly disappointed. "No thanks. I have something else to do..", He knew Kyungsoo have a thing for Amber just by the way Kyungsoo looks at her. It was so obvious! Mark is almost sure that Amber is aware of Kyungsoo's feelings too. Since she choose to follow him, her answer was obvious.

Amber smiled bitterly and bid farewell to Mark. It was strange. She did not know how to describe it. When Mark left like that, she actually wishes for him....to.. stay?

Before she could indulge deeper into that obscure feeling, Kyungsoo grabbed her hands and lead her to the filming site. It was full of strangers, of course, and she greeted all of them in an awkward manner, not knowing how much to smile.

In a corner, she saw a familiar face and almost immediately ran over. "Omg! I can't believe my eyes! You are Kim So Hyun, right? I'm an avid fan of yours!", she greeted with enthusiasm.

"Ah..ne.. kamsahamnida!", So Hyun replied calmly and smile a little. "Kyungsoo oppa.. this is?"

"Ah.. She's Amber from f(x). She's under the same label as me.", Kyungsoo introduced. Amber was smiling like a pabo, admiring the sight before her. She had always followed all the dramas and movies that starred So Hyun.

The emotions that So Hyun portrayed eventhough she is young, is something that even a veteran actress could not do. Even her real self is humble and kind. Amber had always hold on to that thought of her idol.

"Amber.. urmm.. let's go now.. I'll bring you around the set.", Kyungsoo had to drag Amber away when he realised that So Hyun was disturbed by Amber's loving stare.

"Manager-nim, help me check what's her relationship with Kyungsoo oppa. Oppa never go around talking to the staffs before.", So Hyun instructed her manager as soon as Amber left the filming site.

"I told you I can go home myself. You don't have to walk me, you know.", Amber fiddled her fingers.

"It's already so dark. How could I not worry about your safety. Mianhae..I didn't know the filming will be this long. It took up your whole day.", Kyungsoo sounded guilty.

"Nahh it's okay. If can, I would like to visit again!", Amber showed her puppy eyes and aegyo.

Kyungsoo blushed. "You don't have to do this,you know. I'm weak at resisting you..", he said slowly and softly.

"But I know you just wanna meet So Hyun-ssi again... Although I'm quite jealous of her, I will still be happy to see you while I act!", He continued quickly trying to save the awkward atmosphere.

Amber showed a shy smile and shuffled her hair in embarrassment.
"Urmm.. I'm almost there already. You can leave now. I don't want people to misunderstand, you know."

However, Kyungsoo insisted to walk her up to the front of the building, not wanting to leave her just yet. She gave in as she knew nothing could stop him and it's really just a few steps away.

"Sehun-ah... 여기서 뭐해? (What are you doing here?)", Kyungsoo suddenly call out.

♥♥♥

Oh yeah! My seventh chapter! I'm already contemplating how to end this and who should Amber be with. Anyway, happy reading once again!~
-Hashtagamberships-