⅏ 09 ⅏

"Oppa! Can't we leave already? What are we waiting for?", Amber asked impatiently. The manager look around anxiously, tapping his watch.

"Sorry, sorry! I was stuck in the traffic! Wanted to wake up earlier but it seems that my body is not listening to me.", Kris voice was heard and Amber decided not to turn around just yet. She gave her manager a killer gaze.

"Based on what I... observed, I thought you guys are in a 'some' relationship.", Amber's manager explained in a soft voice. Amber barely held back the desire to strangle her manager.

"Don't blame him. I told him that we agreed to go together.", Kris reached out to Amber. She quickly dodged it and in a half baffled voice, she asked "Are you crazy? We are at the airport! If someone took a picture, how are we gonna explain?! Jessica is gonna kill me!"

"The other day too! What Jessica told her actually? I don't get it!", Kris was taken aback. He didn't know why Jessica was mentioned at that moment but decided not to pursue that curiosity just yet.

Amber and Kris were sitting next to each other on the plane. Everyone seems too busy to notice they were on board. "Amber...", Kris whispered. Amber turn to look at him and they almost kissed! He placed his face a little bit too near to hers.

They both turn away awkwardly. "I didn't do it on purpose. Sorry for startling you.", Kris blushed.

Amber just kept quiet. She placed her hand over her chest. "Oh? It's not beating for him anymore. Am i really over him?"

"Amber... May I know what Jessica-ssi told you?", Kris continued admist the silence.

"Jessica-ssi? You still use ssi when you call her? I know you guys are dating. Stop pretending to be not close.", Amber replied coldly.

"I'm not dating her! You know the one I like is you!", Kris was shocked by what he just heard.

Amber was stunned. All this while she trusted Jessica's word, believing that she wouldn't have lied about relationships.

"Oh? You guys are not dating? Sorry, I misunderstood.", Amber tried to find the right word to use.

"If so.. can we get back to how we used to be in the past? We were almost there. I wanted to ask you to officially be my girlfriend. I wanted to end the 'some' relationship.", Kris pleaded.

"I guess.. we can't go any further than 'some'. I didn't know I would stumble easily at Jessica's words. This just prove how insecure the feelings you gave me. Or maybe.. I did not trust you to begin with. Maybe my feelings were not too deep.", Amber held back her tears.

She is letting go of this relationship where all her sweet memories from her debut was made. She was half sad and half happy that she could finally free herself from the pain he left her or maybe the pain she created herself by believing in Jessica's words.

"The moment you chose to believe in her words rather than having faith in me, was the moment you gave up on me, right? That moment when you cried in the elevator, your tears..it means you made up your mind to get over me.", Kris word pierced Amber's heart hard.

"I didn't want to believe it was the end. I cheated myself into believing that you will come back to me. But.. I guess.. I know you too well. You just don't love me as much as I love you. ", He continued.

Amber was speechless. It is as if he see right through her. She did not know that side of hers until just now. Maybe that was why she could be in the 'some' relationship with him for so long. He understands her better than anyone else does.

When Jessica lied, Amber could not think straight and the feeling of being betrayed took her over like a storm. Yes, she wanted a stable relationship that would not make her feel insecure. Kris was poor in expressing his feeling. She knew it. She understands him better than anyone else too.

There is no relationship that makes one feel a hundred percent secure and safe. If there is, it just means that the other party involved loves one more.

Maybe, Jessica was just an excuse to end things with Kris. Amber is not sure but what's certain is, her feelings had changed.

♥♥♥

Guess that'll be the end of krisber! Ohmy! I tried to save the ship but..some ships need to sink and krisber was chosen. Sorry for the long conversations..i just need to heal my krisber heart properly. Please look fondly upon this chapter! XOXO
-Hashtagamberships-