⅏ 02 ⅏

"Hey Amber!", Ailee shouted.

No response.

"AMBER!", she shouted louder.

Amber snapped out of her daydreams and gave Ailee a dry smile.

"Amber..you seem to be out of your senses lately.", Ailee sounded disappointed.

Amber grabbed her bag and ran out of the cafe, waving to Ailee saying "I'm really sorry Ailee but I have to go. I need to clarify things." Before Ailee could say anything, she was already out of sight.

Before she realised it, Amber is already in front of the Got7's dorm. She reached out for the bell and hesitated.

"Am i suppose to do this or what! Omg! Just press the bell already Amber!", Amber contemplated.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. "Omg omg omg! Where's the damn phone!", she said as she go through her bag.

*Ddi Ddi Ddi (door opening sound)*

"Oh? Amber sunbaenim."

Before she realised, the door was already opened and there stood the man she was looking for. Her eyes widened and she dropped her stuffs.

"뭐야 뭐야.. 누가 왔어? ..(what what..did someone came?)", she heard someone asked and then footsteps rushing towards the door could be heard.

Mark quickly bend down to help her pick up her things and then he heard BamBam greeted her.

"Ahhh.. Noona! It's been so long! 잭슨형 찾아 는거야? (Are you looking for Jackson hyung?)", BamBam asked while smiling brightly.

Amber looked flustered and glances at Mark. "어? (eo?) Yes..somehow..haha", she was forced to lie and fake a laugh.

"Jackson just went out just now. He had some work scheduled for him.", Mark said refusing to look at Amber while giving back her things. "Do you want to come in?", He asked.

"Yessss noona! It's been so long since we talked!", BamBam shouted excitedly.

"BamBam..you have to leave soon remember?", Amber heard the manager shouted from inside.

Amber face turns red.
"If i was to enter...then it will be me and Mark alone? Omg!", Amber mumbled. Mark bit his lips trying hard not to smile.

"I beg your pardon?", Mark said feigning ignorance. Amber looked up and covered her mouth.

"Urmm.. I'm just saying since Jackson is not around...i shall just leave.", she covered quickly, looking into Mark's gaze hoping that he did not understand what she said earlier. A brief eye contact and both of them quickly turn away.

"Noona..I'll be leaving already then.. 형님 빨리빨리 합시다! (Hyungnim, faster please)", BamBam bid goodbye and walked off.

After a few seconds of silence Amber finally said "Urm.. I'll go now. Haha. See you..urm..next time." Letting out an awkward laugh.

She turned around but before she could take her first step she felt her wrist was gripped. Mark pulled her into the dorm, closes the door and pushed her against the door.

She looked at Mark and saw that he was gazing hard at her. Slowly he moved his head closer and Amber could hear his breathing clearly.

"Why did you have to come here, making me yearn for you and decided to leave..", Mark's voice could be heard just next to her left ear. A desperate yet sad kind of feeling gushes over her when she heard his tone. She lift her hands and tried to push him away but he grabbed her hands instead, pushing them onto the door.

"His strength. This is not what I intended!", Amber thought to herself, biting her lower lips.

♥♥♥

I'm still learning. Please look fondly upon what i wrote! Thanks for reading.
-Hashtagamberships-