⅏ 12 ⅏

"Amber! What work needs you to stay here for 5 days?!"

"5 days? Kyungsoo-ah! What are you talking about? I've finished my recording already! I'll leave tonight!", Amber was astonished.

"Eh? My manager told me you're gonna stay here for 5 days...and that's why I fly over immediately...", Kyungsoo said, slowly lowering his voice. "I thought I won't be able to see you that long...".

Kyungsoo suddenly approaches Amber and pushes the door wide open. He slowly step into the room.

"Hey, I forgot I've got something to buy! I'll go quickly and come back, okay?", Amber tried to avoid staying in the same room alone with Kyungsoo. He reached out his hand.

"왜? 걱정 되니? (Why? Are you worried?)", Kyungsoo smiled. Amber was flustered.

"Eiii~ Of course not..", She let out an awkward cough. He pulled her into the room and seated her on the couch.

Outside of the room, Amber's manager witness everything that happened before him. He scratched his head, "그래서, 크리스 말고, 디오 였어? (So, it's not Kris but D.O.?)".

"Woah woah woahh.. young man! Let's not disturb them. Hehehe", Amber's manager tried to stop Mark as he saw Mark approaching.

Mark wears a confused expression. "무슨소리야...? (What do you mean?)".

"I know you're here for Amber. She's busy with Kyungsoo right now. Hahaha~", Amber's manager let out a perverted laugh.

Mark grabbed the manager by the collar and raised up his fist. The manager closes his eyes and thought he would be punched. Slowly, he felt the strength at his collar loosen.

Amber's manager open his eyes and saw that Mark had walk away. He adjust his collar, mumbling "이상한 자식! (Weird jerk!)".

Amber plays with her fingers and glance up slowly. Her eyes met Kyungsoo's and he was smiling broadly.

"Urm.. I'll pour a cup of water...", She tried to get up but Kyungsoo pinned her down on the couch again. She clasped both her hand nervously and uttered "Kyungsoo-ahhh.."

"하지마...그렇게 부를때, 난 진짜..! (Don't...when you call me like that...I really...!)", Kyungsoo move closer to Amber and caresses her cheek. She pushed away his hand but he holds her hand instead.

"I really want to go further...but... I think you'll hate me... So, I'll stop here.", He winked and left the room.

The moment he closes the door, he holds his chest. "Do Kyungsoo! You almost lost it there! This is not the purpose you came here!!".

"어때서? (How was it?)", Amber's manager popped out of nowhere. Kyungsoo look at him and turn away, his cheek slightly red.

"Ohooo~ you're blushing!!!", The manager shouted. Kyungsoo quickly cover the manager's mouth.

"아무일도 없어서! (Nothing happened!)", Kyungsoo simply said and walk away quickly, holding his red burning cheek.

"Amber-yaaaaa... I saw everything~~", her manager sings as he came into the room.

"Oppa.. why 5 days? I thought we're leaving today? No?", Amber asked as soon as she saw her manager. Her manager look away trying to change the topic, "Amber, your room is so messy!".

Amber stood up and pull her manager's ear while he yelled "얘기할게요...이걸 놔두고...(I'll tell you...let go of this..)", pointing at his ear. She let go and folds her arm, waiting for his answer.

"I cleared your schedule for five days~ I thought after the chinese show, you would like to go for a short break with....urm.... Kris", Amber's manager said it reluctantly. Amber roll her eyes. She feels like slapping her manager hard.

"그런데요, 아까 마크 왔다갔다. (But right, just now Mark came and go) I stopped him from disturbing you and almost got myself killed... 그런데 잘했지?! (But, I did a good job right?!)", The manager sounded proud. Amber's eyes widen. She could guess what her manager told Mark.

She buried her face in the pillow and shouted. She decided to call Mark and quickly reaches out for her phone. Her eyes widen again at the message from Mark she just saw. She give up on her thought. She didn't know what to say to him nor what to explain.

"Oppa..go pack your stuffs.. we'll fly back to Korea tonight.", She hollered.

From afar she saw a familiar figure. "Eh? Kyungsoo-ssi?". Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, she saw Kyungsoo holding a cardboard with her name.

"I'm waiting for you! Haha.. just now you told me you're leaving tonight, so i left earlier and waited here! Let's go~ I'll send you home", Kyungsoo showed signs to the manager and the manager nodded meaning he understood and he left.

"Amber, would you like to go to the filming site next week? It'll be shots of So Hyun-ssi only. I won't be there though. Maybe this time you can befriend her. I told the staffs you might visit already.", Kyungsoo said before leaving Amber at her dorm.

♥♥♥

Lululala~ my 12th~~~ huhu~~~ leave your opinions yaaa~ Xoxo
-Hashtagamberships-